Am i the only one

Who fucking loves JEWS?

1) smart business people
2) fantastic with money
3) not niggers

Why isn't /biz 100% behind anything associated with jews rn???

hell yea i love jews

They are rodents. Must exterminate immediately.

holy fuck she got married to this fucking soy boy

look at his fucking jawline. fucking sad.

fucking soy boy

Devil trips!!! jews = devil???

What is he smelling, is there a penny stuck in the cheeck of her mouth?

I was invited to Shabbat dinner in Brooklyn 3 years ago because my friend told them I was Jewish. I dressed in a simple suit and wore a yamika (basically knew the rituals). After the dinner people were talking and having a good time. One of the middle aged men was talking to someone else when I overheard him talking about the extinction of white people coming soon and how it will be a great success for the jews. I barely looked over at him and kept my composure well, but it's like they sniffed me out immediately. BTW, this was way before I even knew Veeky Forums existed

Doesn't their love for business and financial gain outweigh the fact that they expect and extinction level event to happen, where only jews survive?

Christians believe in the rapture too.. Death is imminent to anyone who doesn't believe in jesus.

Bottom line, all religion is retarded... My only god is MONEY. Jews and their love for money is the closest thing i have to respecting a faith.

SHALOM BROTHER, I ALSO STAND WITH JEWS

who hurt you anons?

jews are a plague. the disease of civilisation. they want nothing but they enslavement of all peoples who arnt jewish. yet they barely even follow there own religon

/bizraelies are fine with jews
/biztards (ex /pol and ex /r9k) are not

thx op

Of the 3 jews I did business with, 2 fucked me over. I'll never do business with jews again.

I like most aspects of jewish culture, but it's impossible to get behind a group that confides in secrecy plotting my destruction. It's not about some weird rapture event as christians envision, it's about actively destroying the world. I have hung out with kids from jewish communities who think I am jewish. They will openly talk about the destruction of this world as a great success. What's the point of having money if you aren't going to build something with it?
This is exactly true. Judaism is all about how to twist language to break their own rules, thus justifying horrible things

I worked for the richest Jew family in my city.

Absolute criminals, all of them. Not one redeemable family member, not even the little kids - Absolute spoiled shitheads.

And I'm pretty sure where I worked was just a massive Laundering operation.

But honestly... Are they really going to do anything?

Hitler was able to round them up and almost wipe them off the planet.. They were docile enough to NOT fight back against the Nazis, are they really strong enough to end the world?

Sure, jews run the business and entertainment world, but in all honesty, if they were serious about destructing everything that ISNT jewish, they would destroy their customers!! who could they take money from if the only people left on the planet were jews lol.

I say, let them make money, and figure out a way to tag along and make money along side them.

What do they rhink will happen Id the succeed? These people are neurotic and crazy, wouldn't shock me if they hadn't thought it through.
They are just fucking evil period, nothing they do is good long term.

wait, no more milkies for me? :(

They would kill you dumbass, it's a big club and you aren't welcome there, Jews HATE you and plot your downfall, take your own side.

>he believes in the Holomeme in the current year

This, if this thread convinced you that they are at least a bit shady then why would you believe all the shit they tell us about the Holocaust.

Because the only thing that makes me harder than any girl is the though of geocoding this scheming, rat race.

>hitler was able to round them up

You can't possibly still believe this propaganda.

Hitler WAS a jew working for the REAL Zionists

The ''jews'' they wiped out where rival tribes who didn't want to be part of the Zionist world.

Why do you think America welcomed with open arms all the Nazis they did?

Stupid goyim I bet you believe that Oven furnace bullshit too.

Its just bad business.. If you can't beat them, join them.

I'll suck a jews dick if it means LINK will be $100 EOY. i dont care about their ideologies or beliefs, or if they hate anyone who isn't jewish. i care about money.

>I'll suck a jews dick if it means LINK will be $100 EOY

The Whore of Babylon wasn't just one woman.

Consider the irrationality of people who adhere to religious doctrine (which you agreed to in a previous post). Their interpretation of their religious book is that they must destroy the world in a certain way in order to bring about a new fantasy world. It doesn't even matter if this is the truth to our existence or not, they wan't to destroy you, and you can never be one of them, only a slave to them. So fight for your survival and build something for your people with the money you gain. Otherwise you are just adding to the destruction.

all biztards are like jews love money and given its a zero sum game, they will fuck you up for own gains.
buy link faggots

Ah yes, the good old Hitler was a jew meme.