Fuck you faggot mods for banning me over a Jack thread. Jack threads shouldn't be against the rules...

Fuck you faggot mods for banning me over a Jack thread. Jack threads shouldn't be against the rules. Go ahead and let all the fast food shill threads stay up though, those are totally on topic and what this board is about. My thread asking if you think you could beat Jack in a cook-off was ban worthy though, huh?

Have fun cleaning up an internet image board for free you fucking losers. How pathetic do you have to be in real life to become an internet janitor?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/ck/thread/S7000000#p7000000
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigga u mad

Mods are so dumb, Jack threads are allowed on /wsr/ but not on Veeky Forums?

Go on and respond to me, justify this please.

When I'm feeling down all I need is a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

Nah dude janitoring for free is truly the end of the road, most pathetic shit you can get yourself into. Jack is legitimately entertaining because he's so god damn stupid. Siding with op even though he makes shitty threads.

lel

Now I know he's just being a goof on purpose for views. A human can't lack so much common sense.

I think you're underestimating his stupidity, but that clip was from his "bloopers"

He's a janitor.
On an anime cooking board.
HE DOES IT FOR FREE.

count your blessings, the other boards basically have no quality control moderation

>he considers 30 fast food threads to be """""""""""""quality posts"""""""""""""

Does anyone have the webm that starts out with nice food but had Jack's creations edited in?
It finishes with him running off iirc.

at least they're on topic
people just post jack to get shock and awe replies

If the 8,000,000 post is Jack, I'll make Party Cheese Salad live just for Veeky Forums and then dump it over my fiancé s head.

warosu.org/ck/thread/S7000000#p7000000

Ja/ck/ is truly the God King of Veeky Forums

Hahaha that's great.

What the fuck is this and what is happening?

Isn't Jack supposed to be Italian and thus know about pasta?

janitors can't ban you, they can only submit ban requests

I want you to do it

That cuck Chef Barry can use this and yet Jack can't. He also cuts himself on it too.

CLASSIC JACK.

Please die

why is he pressing so hard
why is he going into the rind
why is he such a fucking fuck up

Fuck Jack, stop posting him forever

what is he even trying to do

it's goddamn watermelon, it's not that hard to cut it

Anybody who posts Jack should be banned.

Get rekt

That's so old skool, I can still see his chin.

What is that?

Honestly who gives a fuck about this guy, it's not that funny, he choked his son, you are giving him money by watching his videos. Wow, he's terrible at cooking. Who gives a fuck.

Calm down, friendo

Jackposters are cancer, please stick to /wsg/ or /tv/.

How many of you are in possession of exclusive Jack Scalfani diamond-studded rings?

This

Kill yourselves and alleviate the asspain

Where did you get this?

I suppose it's too much to hope that you have Ja/ck/ tied up in your basement hanging precariously over a pool full of alligators?

where is iiiit

I'm jelly, won't lie.

U should buy a Citrus Sauna

How does this guy still have 10 fingers on his hands

He cuts them but heals them with his gourmet tears

Superior knife skills

is that the predator wrist blade

Yeah, all those Whopperito shill threads are really what this board is about. At least Jack threads are funny. People enjoy participating in them. Having people constantly post "What do you think of this fast food item?" accomplishes nothing, people don't post in them because they are boring shill threads.