archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83515137/#83516724
sonichu.com/cwcki
youtube.com/watch?v=ijUIw5zA9rk
youtube.com/watch?v=fe1CMD_ZmWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Huh?

9:30ish

Got it.

Any updates on his stalker? Is he still sleeping in his car?

Word on the street is a group of taco ball hit squads are after him after a bad burrito review.

Also /pol/ said they were going to track him down and force feed him a weed brownie.

Not sure why....

>taco ball
I mean bell.

Fuggin phone

> Taco Ball
> Ball

Are you fucking retarted?

He has a stalker?

"I know a lot of people have expressed curiosity and even concern regarding my situation. I know that many have wanted me to divulge the specifics of what's going on, but there are a lot of bad people out there who are conspiring against me, and will use anything and everything I say against me. They will twist my words, they will put false words in my mouth, they will try to attack me any way they can. They already have on a constant and continual basis for over two months now, and that's only a small part of what's going on here. There is SO MUCH misinformation, disinformation and false information out there right now that its difficult to believe anything at this point. I'll keep you all updated, just don't be apt to believe the first thing you read from another source, there are many people as mentioned hereinbefore, that want to twist my words and make you believe lies. I'll keep you all updated, just know that I am okay and this channel will continue to operate as usual."

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83515137/#83516724

Holy fuck i'm seriously scared for him, please leave reviewbrah alone.

I wonder what type of gun he'll use?

How can you own so many suits yet NOT A SINGLE ONE that actually fits.

Review (((brah)))

Daily reminder that gang stalking doesn't exist, and anyone claiming to be gang stalked is a paranoid maniac.

Yes it does. Sage so this stays on page 10 so they can't find me.

it doesn't

It really does, though. What they're doing to CWC is gang stalking. You just think it doesn't exist because most people who use the term are just upset about a couple people responding rudely to their tumblr posts, and because you fear the SJW menace.

This has nothing to do with SJWs. I've always seen gangstalking referenced by various paranoid schizophrenics on the internet who think the CIA is after them.

So? You know the CIA also exists, right?

>the CIA exists, that means they must be paying dozens of people to harass some random autist on the internet
gangstalking is something that only happens to the mentally unstable, because it's just paranoid delusion.

This guy is famous, hes been on /tv/. Its not a big leap to say hes really being stalked. And hes never once claimed to be gang-stalked, itas always Stalker, singular.

Of course it exists but not on the scale people think, the majority of cases is paranoid schizophrenia. But its definitely doable with modern resourses its just most people aren't important enough to waste so much surveillance money on, but if you think people with power can't do this you're naive as fuck.

we live in the electronic age. you don't need a team of people to spy on someone.

sonichu.com/cwcki

I didn't mean the CIA is actually bothering to stalk some shlub. I mean that just because crazy people believe something, doesn't mean something doesn't exist.

CWC makes all of that information freely available. not gangstalking. people aren't following him around

Not just to spy but to gaslight people/psychological torture.

Nobody does this. You're insane.

Out of the all the people in the planet, no rich as fuck person with connections all over the place has never done this to someone...

If its feasible it's happened imo.

Lots of things are feasible. That doesn't make them common enough phenomena to be worthy of a name and discussion. If you meet someone who thinks they're being gangstalked, they are an insane person.

People who leave cults like Scientology are gangstalked all the time.

Okay, you're right. But if someone just left a cult, it's not some mystery as to who's fucking with them.

Kike ass mods deleted my brah thread. Go look at his comments on the last video. We're trying to save reviewbrah stop deleting the threads fsggot this is food related

the mods are in on it

>We're trying to save reviewbrah

No, you're shitposting about a remarkably stupid topic.

Mods, have a gold star from me.

Again, he has never claimed to be gangstalked. He claims he has a single stalker. Considering he has been on national television this is not far fetched.

>reddit hurrdurr upboat le gold

Suck their dick some more faggot

But he did claim he was being gangstalked in one of his latest video comments

I think this thread belongs on /tv/.
It isn't related to food and cooking and isn't really relevant to Veeky Forums.
Mods, what do you think?

>isnt related to food

He literally is a food critic.

>food critic
>video of food product being reviewed
>not food related

Fucking idiot

Ehh I actually follow this guys reviews and bought a whopperito because his review. It's definitely food related since he's talking about food in the video/telling you about it moron

But nobody is actually talking about the food. It's all about spergboy's silly little act which has nothing at all to do with the food.

Op posted something food related he can't control the comments.

>Ima dumbass

This thread has nothing to do with food or cooking, just a discussion of some YouTube "celebrity).
YT threads belong on /tv/.
We managed to get rid of Joey and Jack shitposting, this guy has to be next.

So op's video of a new food/flavor and it being reviewed isn't food related? How retarded are you?

It's literally food related. If you want a strict discussion about cooking go to reddit.

*I'm a

>literally

What does ReviewBrah know that the jews dont want getting out?

So by your logic if I post a picture of my dick and everybody talks about food in the comments it's ok?

>isn't food related?

Of course it isn't. It's not serious in the slightest. The food isn't the focus, his silly theatrics are.

Isn't it possible that he's just a mentally disturbed young man whose schizophrenia is starting to manifest itself?

Gangstalkers pls go

Exactly.
This is /tv/ tier bullshit.

Part of me feels really bad for reviewbrah and part of me thinks it's just him being overly paranoid because some kids took a picture of him doing a review.
Seriously how are idiots like jack and joey more popular than him and getting along just fine?

youtube.com/watch?v=ijUIw5zA9rk

Post more reviewbrah fuckers.

>talking about food the whole time
>not food related

i bet you're voting for Hillary faggot

He's clearly a mentally ill weirdo.

youtube.com/watch?v=fe1CMD_ZmWQ

>being proud of supporting Drumpff

>voting for Donald "PT Barnum" Trump or Shillary
kek

>not feeling the Johnson