How do i cook an egg

how do i cook an egg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
youtube.com/watch?v=uq1uP-b7KxY
youtube.com/watch?v=GPFHv5SKbZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

microwave on high for 4 minutes. add 30 seconds for each additional egg.

I'm still stuck on how to get eggs, help.

What's an egg?

Microwave is a godd idea and avoid to clean a pan, I agree.

Use the waves OP.

how do i get a microwave

it's so simple. you lay them.

However you like them.

Wait until the post-election riots and go looting for one.

youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0

EGGS IN THE PAN. KNOB OF BUTTAH. FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T WHISK IT BEFOREHAND.

eggs are chickens periods why would you eat that you sick fuck you

First of all, you need to throw any brown ones out, as that means they are over-ripe and well into the "rotten egg" stage.

Once that's done you can decide how you want to cook your eggs. A common method to prepping eggs is to place the egg in a small bowl of shallow water and microwave for about 2 minutes. This serves the dual functions of bringing out the flavors inside the egg as well as killing off any potential partially-formed cellular structures from a chick (it happens, so better safe than sorry--this is what causes salmonella).

I just throw mine in the microwave for a few minutes, you don't even have to break the shell

I call them high velocity hard-boiled eggs because they cook so fast

>throw any brown ones out, as that means they are over-ripe and well into the "rotten egg" stage.

One of the worst comment I've seen in my life, total bullshit.

Brown chicken = brown eggs
White chicken = white eggs

Brown eggs are good, you are a fucking autist retard.

Shoot them

How topical

>how do i cook an egg

this post makes me sing that one old ass song

> 'Merican woman, stay away form meeeeehheeeeee

I laughed out loud
lol'd, if you will

It's genetic, the color of the chicken determines the color of the egg. The american chickens are commonly white not like in Europe where they have brown chickens and brown eggs, some american chickens are brown and that why you sometimes get brown eggs. They are not in any way bad, rotten or over-ripe.

So yes, you are an autist and a retard who talk without knowing anything.

Questions?

>First of all, you need to throw any brown ones out, as that means they are over-ripe and well into the "rotten egg" stage.

Shit bait, try harder.

Fill a saucepan with a little bit of water, about enough to cover the fingernail on your little finger. Bring water to a boil. Should only take a minute or two with that amount of water. Place eggs carefully into the boiling water so they don't crack. Cover with a tight fitting lid and reduce heat to medium high. Let the eggs cook for 9 and a half minutes. Immediately take them off the heat and pour cold water on them. Dump out the water and pour more cold water on top. Let them cool for a few minutes before peeling.
Congrats, perfectly boiled (steamed, really) eggs.

Reminds me of this, probably the most stressed out I've ever been from watching a youtube video
youtube.com/watch?v=uq1uP-b7KxY

Shoot it with a gun. Quickest way to cook an egg.

Are you guys really going to ignore the bullshit part about salmonella at the end?

I fucked up my egg didnt I?

>I fucked up my egg
>It's rotten
o boy

How did you manage to get that brown color on the inside?

I microwed it in a bowl with water for 15 minutes

m a d m a n

>15 minutes
What the fuck is the point of using a microwave if it isn't fast? Do you not have a stove?

you first must get the cloaca hot

mfw this whole thread

>how do i cook an egg

Cooking eegs is one of humanity oldest culinary traditions! Follow these steps:

1) get one egg

2) wrap tightly in aluminum foil

3) microwave for 10 minutes

4) Enjoy ;-)

>taking the bait this hard
My god... Autism levels have never been so high

Don't do it OP this is a joke. It makes sweet crystals, but you'll put the crystal companies out of business and crash the economy

leave it on the windowsill for 2-3 weeks

youtube.com/watch?v=GPFHv5SKbZ4