SELL SELL SELL SELL

SELL SELL SELL SELL

what a faggot, there's nothing wrong with buying fentanyl if you want to. my body my choice motherfucer

>reddit
>opinion on norman overlord

Thyme in all fields

>terrorist funding
this guy needs to look into a company called CIA

>The main feature of cash is it's anonymity. I don't think this is a good thing. The Governments ability to find money laundering and tax evasion and terrorist funding is a good thing. Right now cash is being used for buying fentanyl and other drugs so it is a rare technology that has caused deaths in a fairly direct way.

one of the biggest kike enablers of all time says exactly what the kikes want him to say. imagine my shock.

He 100% owns BTC and wants to buy cheap.

fentanyl is banned on a lot of darknet markets because of its deadly potential

But it's not anonymous. Cryptocurrencies are pseudonymous which is a big difference. Cash is still the primary means of black market payments whereas BTC forensic analysis can easily follow a stream of payments.

Even the mainstream media ran a headline which disputes this "anonymous drug money" claim. I really can't stand Bill Gates anymore. His inability to think critically regarding Bitcoin is very disappointing.

because we're all buying fentanyl? wtf bro

CAN WE JUST HAVE ONE FUCKING MONTH PLEASE

>Cryptocurrencies are pseudonymous
Nigga have you not heard of Monero (XMR) before?

And what tool might these criminals use to complete such a transaction? A computer maybe, Bill? You fucking hypocrite

cant wait to buy more bitcoins.5k incoming

He also said the iPad wouldn't be a success.

You can say the same thing about the internet, what an inssufarable faggot. He's a multile billionaire and doesn't want anyone to have a fraction of his wealth land be free for wagecucking

Most cryptos are the opposite of private.

retarded statement by billcuck

Kek lucky billionaire don't want anybody else getting rich

>Governments and huge businesses sell weapons to third world shitholes, regimes with disgusting human rights violations and groups that branch off from huge terrorist cells that eventually become another large, aggressive terrorist cell
>ye dats ok
>People buy drugs using cryptos
>BAN THIS SICK FILTH.exe
Why are normies such fucking brainlets holy shit

just market sold everything im out of cryptos for good

this
ask this asshole about what hillary clinton did to libya, what victoria nuland did to ukraine
fuck them all

This fucking old man has drank too much poop water.

>the biggest jew on the planet thinks anonymity is a bad thing
huh. who would've though

It's fucking over I can't believe Bill would betray us like this

wow what you can do with crypto you can also do with every other currency in the world, really makes you think.

i love how people say this but forget to mention that this is what cash is and does.

that fucking gif kek

He said Europe is bringing in too many refugees, he's obviously not the biggest jew out there

THIS JUST IN! BREAKING NEWS!
Has-been old dinosaur of finance and industry doesn't understand cryptocurrency! Also, water is wet. MORE AT 11

Veeky Forums btfo

Ahahaha is he fucking senile?!

>government oversight of citizen finances is a good thing because power leads to regulation which protects people against them doing things I don't like.
>people are basically poor and greedy and criminals, and can't be trusted with anonymity in case they use it.

Fucking boomer.

What does fentanyl feel like bros?

dying probably

Si Bill is shorting btc on bitmex, with a conservative leverage... Intresting

Was he wrong at the time?

Im surprised no one has used a drone to fly a load of fentanyl across a large crowd.

fentanyl is a myth

come again?

Like heroin, which it basically is.

>1404 upvotes
fuck reddit