Hot sauce

What is your favourite hot sauce?
I need recommendations what to put on my pizza

Tapatio is my go-to, especially for something like pizza. Very versatile but still a solid flavor.

Encona is hotter than all of those, much cheaper, and available from most UK supermarkets.

My boss runs an orphanage in Belize and brings this stuff back all the time. It's really good, still has that vinegary taste that I like in my hot sauce.

Aside from that, there are numerous foods that I pretty much don't enjoy without plain Tabasco sauce. I like the Chipotle one too, but ironically it doesn't go well with a burrito from Chipotle.

I only ever used sauce or ketchup when the pizza was shit, I now just avoid it, but I do recomend some grounded chili pepper from time to time tho

My favorite way of making a pizza spicy is using grounded dried chili pepper, though I also like a fresh chili pepper chopped into little pieces (a whole chili is a bit much for me though).
As for hot sauces in general, I like sambal. I like it in most sauces I make, and through rice. Not sure if I'd put it on my pizza though.

Still have the bottles of my favorites left.

Not much more left but a few drops, I gotta order some more soon. Thanks for reminding me, OP.

Tapatio isn't my go-to hot sauce by a long shot, but it's probably unbeatable on pizza

how is that ironic? the two aren't related

Fiery Hot is the best variety. Girl that rents my basement is from Belize and has a case of the stuff

i also like valentina, tapatio, and jalapeno tabasco

A place called Chipotle sells burritos and has Chipotle Tabasco as a condiment that doesn't go well with it.

How is that not ironic? Does Chipotle even have Chipotle peppers as an ingredient in any of their stuff at all?

I love the gold label or the Beware personally. I was in Belize in 2012 and apparently there's another Bleizian sauce company called Hot Mama's or something. It's shit in comparison. Marie's goes so well with the shitty Chinese restaurant called Happy Family or something in Belmopan.

I had a few friends actually tour the Marie's factory and met Marie from Marie Sharpe's.

>how is that ironic
Didn't pay attention in class, I see

fiery hot is the gold label yea

>habanero tabasco
Only recently bought that and realized that they manage to remove the bitter/unpleasant component of habaneros leaving mostly the nice fruity components intact, something I struggle with every time I try
how do they do it? It's so depressing

I put gringo bandito on everything. Or ass kicking (or whatever the name with the mule on the bottle) Habanero if I'm trying to sweat.

Also you guys should check out the hot ones interviews on youtube they interview celebrities while they both eat gradually hotter hot wings most people start sweating around the 6th wing which has the bomb hot sauce. Pretty funny.

>habanero
>bitter

Have you ever ate one raw its not bitter friendo

I love chilies but what are you supposed to eat hot sauce with? Do you just carry it around and pour it over food when you're eating at a restaurant?
This.
Habanero's are fruity and very sweet though you might not appreciate that if you have a low heat tolerance.

L'Espinaler.

>have friends round for bbq
>encona is one of the sauces we put out
>m8 of mine puts it all over his hot dog like it's ketchup
>pic related

tapatio

aldi sells it for $1.70. Can't beat that.

I did eat one raw. Maybe it's the ones sold here but they have a bitter component, like the white parts of a bell pepper but stronger.

I eat Encona like ketchup. It's only hot by supermarket standards.

you easily can beat tapatio

sriracha is good on pizza

This is the best brand of hot sauces.

Love some 'cha on my 'za for hot taste.

Sauce is dumb and ruins the texture of food. Powder is god tier.

Green Yucateca is the shit.

Do you have to order this online? Ghost peppers have the best damn flavor of any pepper, close second is red bell.

I'm partial to sambal. My favourite type is ulek as the slight sweet taste of it is absolutely divine when mixed with spinach.

It appears to be $9.31 with free shipping, but can you get it in stores?

Australian sauce, Diemans Hot Sauce
Fucking amazing, uses local pepperberries which is like a smokey earthy tang

i like cholula

is this wrong?

kutbilik is best though. they got this at my local grocer for like 2 bux a bottle.

it's ok user

i like the cholula with lime

I'm boring, so I stick with either Texas Pete or Louisiana Hot Sauce. T-Pete reminds me of my Navy days and Louisiana is fairly tasty but lacks a kick

:
^
)

Marie sharps is patrician.

There is no way to fuck up that combination. Put any kind of hot sauce on any kind of pizza, and see if it's not just fucking delicious. Original Tabasco sauce on pizza is my go to.

I put that shit on everything

Valentinas is GOAT

Chipotle uses Chipotle peppers in its beans, some meats, and some salsas.

The chipotle tabasco does indeed go well with their food. I use it 60% of the time.

What cheese do you use for authentic 'go 'za?
'ella from 'ly or some 'dar from 'nsin?

I know it's not hot sauce but it can easily replace hot sauce of you run out.

For a good well flavored all around sauce, I use Blis. I guess it depends on your goals. Are you looking to add heat, or a spicy kick?

Is every hot sauce made with vinegar?
I don't like how Tabasco makes everything taste sour.

is that stuff good on elotes? I usually use ancho chile powder.

It's pretty common.

most are. the alternative is something like Sriracha or a similar pureed style sauce.

>is that stuff good on elotes?
I like how you just dropped that so casually in an otherwise English sentence. No cultureless corn on the cob for you, no sir! You seem like the kind of guy who carefully pronounces "habañero" in the "NPR white people talking reverently about Hispanic things" accent, while lifting your chin involuntarily from the ennobling effects of such an authentic discussion, and arching your eyebrows suggestively from the strain of using your mouth in an unexpected way

Can we be friends?

Man. You should work in a theater with all that projecting skill.

Sean?

That show is genius though.

Classic meat minimalist.

I've become a hot sauce connoisseur lately and here's a list of my go to sauces. I avoid Frank's Red Hot because too much salt in it.

>Best sauce I've ever had is Sontava Habanero XX Sauce

>Melinda's Naga Jolokia is awesome if you want heat

>Tabasco. Low sodium too.

Use with caution.

The Kutbilik is pretty good, too. I have a bottle of that one, or maybe another brown Yucateco, in my cupboard somewhere.

These niggas know what's up!! My favorite shit right there.

i puta dat sh#t on EVEERTHANG

>under 10k
>hot

lmao

Really like tabasco,tried quite a few others but 'sco is my favourite still.

Louisiana also but its very mild imo.

The little blind belizean girl I keep in my secret dungeon had a truckload of this stuff. It's superb.

elotes is different than just corn on the cob though

Someone who was on holidays in San Francisco brought this home as a gift for me. Never had anything quite like it. One drop into pasta for one was enough, accidentally put in 2-4 and you'll cough, hiccup (I didn't know a hot sauce could do this) and sweat

this shit called California habenero twist and shout is fucking delicious and hot as all hell

>elotes aren't corn on the cob
Orale guey, and un paletero no es un ice cream man, no cierto?

Join the heat and flavor master race, niggas

on everything

That shit is 3.5million SHU's
Compare that to OP's pic.

Its an extract.

These are pretty tasty.

you know what else is tasty? ure mom's cooking

what are reccomendations for buffalo sauce? I heard that getting your own vinegar to put in when coating wings is best, then jst use hot sauce you like. may frank's red hot, or what is something better? I currently use ott's. it's really good, lighter orange and more viscus but once you put it on some recently fried wings it is perfect. anybody here have places for recipes of good home made sauce?

also my favorite hot sauce at the moment is this gotar death roll from pepper palace. tried a bunch of different flavors and came out with this. it is incredible. at first i loved it then when i got it i didn't like it as much for some reason. i tried it again a month ago now i put it on lots of stuff. from tacos and quesadillas to burgers or put a little mayo and sour cream together and mix in some death roll and you got hot sauce aoli that hits the spot on a sandwich with good ingredients and bread.

i think they had one sauce of this kind that was hotter. called death roll XXX i think

my favourite hot sauce is stuff I make myself. I call it "Carolina Liar" sauce because it starts off with a little sweetness and then creeps in with a really raw burn at the finish. Don't let her lie to you, she ain't that sweet and she ain't from Carolina!

I need friends.

But seriously, look up a recipe and make your own sauce, you'll make a better sauce than anything you can buy at the grocery 1st try no problem.

Protip: Mix this with bread crumbs, and make fried chicken with it.

It's crunchy lime zest chicken, absolutely delicious.

Have you tried the sweet mango habanero flavor? It's tip top tier.

just tried this along with pho for the first time, pretty darn good.

add some butter to this and youre doin' ok.

All of them besides garbage chalula

How can people even use that shit? It's literally taco bell sauce

The one and only

Anyone ever have this stuff?

Not much selection where I live (Germany) however, this is great. Very tangy.

Sometimes I mix it up with lime juice or even a bit of Cholula Garlic flavour.

What flavor is that on the far right? I can't read the label.

Not op, but looks like hot sauce. Tabasco brand. You typically use it to dump on shitty diner food when you've been driving for 18 hours and need something - ANYTHING - resembling a hot meal, and you're pretty certain it's going to taste like shit unless you dump the hot sauce all over it.

Fuckups and alcoholics also like to dump it on their homemade bachelor slop.

Habanero doesn't have an ñ.

Pizza mode is definitely Tabasco or Frank's redhot

They're all fucking tabasco, Sherlock.

itt people who have never heard of nutella pizza

on another note: nutella pizza. what the fuck italians. hazelnut cocoa spread does NOT go onto pizza

pancakes?

>something is popular thus I have to pretend that I hate it

nutella is literally designed to go on bread.

italians invented pizza so I think they know better than some armchair warrior on Veeky Forums

Id like to get some of this as a novelty but im not paying $30 for it.

It's the "Sweet & Spicy" variant.

mah nigguh

by elote he probably means white corn, tastes different than the yellow one

I like the chipotle one better.