LINK truly is garbage

r-right anons?

I dunno. What do you think, OP?

Yes. Otherwise the newfag pajeet shill brigade wouldn't be spamming hours on end for gets. Seriously what kind of pathetic bagholder does that. Pure cancer.

STINKY LINK $10,000 EOY

Honstly, If I had a fresh set of eyes and was looking at all the FUD and endless linkmarine garbage daily, I would be worried.

But i remember the days of /r/, i remember when Ethereum was a meme, and we were called Ethershills. all the assholes touting Pharma and AMD...

I don't know if history repeats itself in crypto, but Veeky Forums is usually right in the AGGREGATE. As in, never listen to advice shilled by a single user, but get a feel for what's getting Fudded and shilled.

Idk anymore. the tech is there. It's real.

I know that seems like the obvious inference to make here user, but Veeky Forums does not run the marketplace. (as much as those fucking illuminati assholes and 'HitlerLives2018" douches try to convince us it does)

We don't control the market but we are a good gauge of it
If the cancer cult is obsessed with project that the wider market doesn't give a shit about, then it's safe to assume it's a pump and dump that took on a life of its own

Nobody really knows. it might not be so I'm gonna scoop up a couple hunnid this weekend

people dont realize that the "chainlink meme" is a meme
read the whitepaper brainlet

You just have to look in the average LINK thread and ask yourself
"Are those the people I want to invest alongside"
Then youll get your answer

Protip its no

It's a meme, sell your bags user.

Read the white paper is a meme also
People say whatever they can... McAfee the scammer sells white papers

I bought Link low, I have a little room here, But it's currently at a 3 day high and I'm trading, so moving on would normally be kosher.

But this feels like eth.

I'm not trying to be a piece of shit, i'm just saying that day after day of filtering out the link posts is getting to me, and it's making me think what it must've been like to think ETH was garbage, or even neo (I shoulld have bought more).

LINK is different. It's not erc20, it's not getting the positive attention everything else is, and fucking Veeky Forums seems deadset on pushing it way farther than a halfbraincelled pajeet ever would.

I think >8002806 is right. The real meme is that it's a real project, shilled to the point of hillarity.

100%

You maniac!!!

you still don't get it do you? the absurd amount of shilling IS the fud...

/pol/ was memeing about Trump electing Trump months and months before he was taken "seriously" as a candidate (ie: well before people thought he would even win the republican nomination, let alone the election)

Veeky Forums has been at the forefront of a surprising amount of shit before it hits mainstream, LINK is pretty cheap still so it might be worth it to throw a few bucks at it

I'm not going to pretend to be wiser than some asshole behind at screen at 24, but I remember the mistakes i've made well, and buying a fuckton of memecoins has almost never been one of them.

I wouldn't even be in this game without fucking dodgecoin.

Idc if I lose what i've kept in this thing, I either got lucky with Eth or there's a pattern emerging here.

thanks anons.

time to unironically hold this coin.

yes- all these Veeky Forumsraelies shouting nonsensical price predictions (e.g. $1000 eoy meme) are hyping it to newfags to get them to buy in so they can dump their bags...user...cmon now... do we need to spoon feed you?

eh EOY price is $2000 now, didn't you get the memo?

1000 pardons...must have forgotten it along with the damn TPS reports

holy fuck yall still haven't entered? hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa