Would blue cheese dressing work as a falafel sauce?

Would blue cheese dressing work as a falafel sauce?

I guess falafel goes with everything except mayo

no and I am afraid you'd need to restart your falafel

Why not mayo?

Falafel goes in samoon bread. Thank you.

And also use amba for the sauce not blue cheese or mayo

you have clearly never tasted the combination of falafel and fresh selfmade aioli

This, including mayo

too much fat. falafal is already deep fried. also their textures dont harmonize.

aioli is not mayo

it's basically mayo.

No, not really

A beef steak is basically a pork chop but it isn't because it uses a different ingredient. Chicken parmesan is basically eggplant parmesan but it's not. I don't fry potatoes to make french fries in olive oil. I don't make mayo with olive oil. Dr Pepper is basically coke with different ingredients, right? So let's call it coca cola. Pizza is basically a calzone just without being folded before cooking and without the sauce inside, right? Beef tenderloin is the same as chicken tenderloin. An olive is the same as a grape, just from a different plant.

skinned seeded chopped cucumber, sour creme, minced garlic, dill, mayo in a processor = easy sauce for falafal and gyros

You're autistic, get out

He is not the one who is unable to distinguish between clearly different foods.

I've read and been told that it varies greatly from region to region. The version that is most seen here in the U.S. is a Provencal version that very closely resembles mayo, with a little garlic added.

If you ever had food from the halal carts around NYC they use a mayo mix. It's okay as long as they don't smoother the food with it.

plain greek yogurt + cucumber + spice

No, we don't put cheese on our falafel here in Israel. tahini exists for a reason.

cheese would actually be disgusting on it in my own opinion which isn't worth much anyways

>make falafel
>make hummus
>put hummus on falafel
>put it in mouth
>it's like chickpeas with chickpeas
I've had more exiting combinations.

>Isreali
>claiming things exist for a reason

Don't you have a Palestinian to butt rape?

Palestinian butts were made for Jewish dicks desu

Blue cheese sounds great on falafel but your 'dwich would need a lot of veggies I guess.