What's the point of this faggot?

What's the point of this faggot?

You're the one who started a thread about him.

Yes, and?

To get laughed at on the Italian version of Master Chef for not knowing what he's talking about half the time and for having a ridiculous American accent.

Thats a ballin ass pocket square but he's missing something.

Hair?

His mom is a good italian cook/TV personality (her show on PBS is great) and he's managed to be a successful restauraunteur in his own right. He also lost a ton of weight so good for him. Why u gotta hate?

Hes a jew faggot who should be slaughtered boiled fried and then fed to /pol/ shitposters

A tie.

Fun fact: she's not Italian. She was born in Croatia. Her native language is Croatian (Italian was the public language of Istria at the time, but Croatian was still used in the home). Her maiden name is Croatian (Motika). Her married name is Croatian. Her husband is Croatian. She's a Croat. An Italian-speaking Croat.
Now, there's nothing inherently wrong with being a filthy, Slavshit Croat, but why pretend to be some ethnicity other than what you actually are?
Croatia's pretty boss and Croatians are pretty awesome people.

He's about as Jewish as my filthy uncut cock.

To bang female participants?

Did Joe's vote kick you off MasterChef or something?

>His mom is a good italian cook/TV personality (her show on PBS is great)
Absolutely true. She started the restaurant
>and he's managed to be a successful restaurateur in his own right. He also lost a ton of weight so good for him.
Err, family connection. He's a financial whiz, and wine snob, and had some good parentage for some natural hospitality customer service. That's good enough to be successful with the right foodie partners. Not the same thing as respecting someone for being some innovating restaurateur or judge on Masterchef. James Beard did it by default as to his partners.
> Why u gotta hate?
Because he's rude and arrogant and being on reality tv (in the first place) but then smashing people to the ground isn't a way to get respected. It's a way to stroke your own ego.

Yeah it's this, but one of the ones that goes under your shirt.

>He also lost a ton of weight so good for him

So i should get a spot on a tv show because I lost weight? Cool, where do I sign?

Yeah but you've got to do it by eating a particular restaurant's food. For example if you were to find a struggling sandwich franchise that was objectively worse than its competitors and lose the weight by eating there I bet you could get in some tv campaign to try to appeal to people who want to eat "healthy"

what are you doing out of prison, Jared?

Cravat?

He's proof that most "successful" people are successful because they got extremely lucky in life and didn't fuck up too badly, while most of us fight tooth and nail to have a basic middle class life

Joe doesn't actually ever /where/ a cravat, does he? Because 'cravat' literally means "Croatian." Croat. Cravat. See? Cravat is a bastardisation of the Croatian word for a Croat, Hrvat.
So that's another bit of info supporting

I forgot what episode it was but you can see him in his fat glory on one of the old PBS shows. Yes, he was balding even then.

Take this shit to /tv/

What does this have to do with television? He had a book and some restaurants. He's a fixure on the NY restaurant scene, I see him at random every few months

I don't own a television so I don't associate real life people with the television I don't own, because there is nothing there. I have a 2 channel stereo system though. I don't believe in subwoofers or surround sound because humans have two ears

Not op, just curious why some people are so preoccupied with televisions. I guess it's conceivable that op was motivated to make a thread because the guy was recently featured in some program? I wouldn't know.

But can you explain which one, for those of us who don't waste their lives glued to a mental illness generator or as you call them, "TV"? I share your hostility to televisions but I lack the framework from which to specifically feel hostility to op.