Hey Veeky Forums, I want to move out of London before I'm on permanent lockdown with these animals after Brexit

Hey Veeky Forums, I want to move out of London before I'm on permanent lockdown with these animals after Brexit.

I work from my computer and have a mid-range income. Any advice on where I can move to that's pretty conservative, preferably white, without getting raped on taxes?

Pic very related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrrqEMlhLq4
youtube.com/watch?v=KT9U6nDOkBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry such a place doesn't exist. I'm in Munich at the moment. I have less money but this place is extremely comfy.

I hate niggers

Nuke africa

unironically this

Bong, what goes around..... next time together? A Kraut.

isle of man?

Porto, Portugal

Literal Paradise

Move to the south west.

Well in burgerland there`s the lower east coast, some of dixieland. Nashville is pretty comfy

Norilsk, Russia

Not a single nigger

I‘m from Hamburg and Germanistan is pure cancer.

My boss lives down there. May try getting a work permit.
This, but virtually impossible to emigrate without a fortune.

Wrong, Hamburg is

>Nuke africa
Nope. We need them to go back to their beloved homeland

maybe something like Congo, Somalia, Kenya etc? You can get free Lumens.

implies that there is a better city to live in Germany.

>Berlin, even more leftis, more dirt and main language in some areas already turkey.

>Munich is pretty nice but way too expensive tho. People also pretty strange and nobody understands your slang.

>cologne only if you are interested in refugees gangbang your girlfriend

All warm places will become like South Africa, the ruling class will be a wealthy caucasoid/mongoloid hybrid that lives in fortresses. The underclass will be a caucasoid/congoid hybrid.

The only possible place to be poor (working/middle class) and with other whites MIGHT be in extremely cold places. But technology might allow warm underclasses to live there, or the climate might prevent a genuine society from existing there.

Poland
99.999% white
housing, utilities, services are mad cheap. if you have a good amount of pounds you'll live like a king.
every young person speaks english
but DON'T plan on working here. the wages are disgusting.

Anyone living in Eastern Europe who can vouch? Hungary and Czech seem promising.

Czechia and Croatia are both gucci

True. I've only been to Szczecin. People seemed friendly there.

Hamburg is as bad as it gets, Munich is kinda cool but expensive af. Actually Berlin might be worse than Hamburg, but yah...
Very few impressions of Poland, but Krakow looks semi decent, air is polluted af, women are super hot and airport workers are retarded
I'm from Bulgaria, it can be Heaven on Earth if you know where exactly to live, where exactly to go and which places to avoid (not because of niggers though, I just hate whiny people).
However if there's no local here to guide you you might end up in a shitty place.
I've visited Serbia (objectively worse than Bulgaria, nicer local food tho), Croatia (Zagreb, Split and Rijeka are all AWESOME), Estonia (Tallinn is my #1 recommendation for you), Poland and a few others that are not worth mentioning.

>Croatia
Closest I've been is Serbia. Women were all white and 10s, but the infrastructure was dire.

Property prices seem promising in Bulgaria. Thanks for the info. I'll look further into those.

Can vouch for Croatia, if you got the shekkels life here is easy

Croatian infrastructure is great though. The only thing that sucked was the hipster graffiti on everything, otherwise it's pretty western-tier.
Oh, also, obvious Western genetics on plenty of women, so they're significantly less hot than Serbian/Bulgarian/Hungarian women. There's always 8/10-s walking around but they're just much fewer.

Leeds.
'London' of the North.
If you're from London you'll have a high tolerance for crime and be accustomed to seeing drugged-out chavs roaming the streets at night, lollygagging on street corners/in alleyways and commandeering paki shop fronts. Leeds isn't anything like that unless you live in a really crappy area. You have your stereotypical northern shitholes, as in rows of terraced houses with metal bars covering every single opening. You also have London's greatest socio-cultural export: high-rise estates with magnetic doors holding a vast array of criminally inclined lower-class scum.
However, the cost of living is extremely cheap when compared to London and you can rent a decent en suite apartment/1bdr house or flat for approx £600, obviously a bit more if you wish to live in the centre or a nicer area.
As a Londoner myself, I feel extremely safe walking around the city centre and use taxis/drive everywhere else so I don't really have to deal with any London-tier 56%er culture.
It's extremely white, as most of the shitskins are confined to the ghetto-ier parts due to monetary constraints.
I give it an 8/10. Would recommend.

I worked in Latvia and Estonia for a bit. I would highly recommend both countries.

Please don't come to Germany, rot in your Brexit hell.

t.
Kraut.

try montenegro, you can find really good land prices starting at around 5 euro per square meter.

Rural Texas. We'll love your accent too. See you soon.

>Leeds
If I don't emigrate before Brexit, I'd definitely consider. Thanks.

>Croatia
>Estonia
Both seem very interesting and probably not as cold as countries further east.

Never voted. Without old fashioned conservatism and mass deportation, Britain is screwed either way.

>try montenegro, you can find really good land prices starting at around 5 euro per square meter.
That's incredible. Looking into it now.

Just returned from the south two weeks ago. If only emigrating weren't so difficult.

Come to southern Chile. Nice country, climate like london, great internet connection. If you're blonde you'll be treated like a god and your money is worth gold here.

nice
is cocaine readily available in chile?

Go to hell.

Go back to Africa

>Nashville is pretty comfy
STOP MOVING TO NASHVILLE YOU FAGGOTS. WE DON'T WANT YOU.

OP check out Budapest before you decide, no shitskins, based, sensible people, beautiful city with rich culture and amazing architecture, tasty food and stunning girls, young ppl speak English, need expat workers as well.. PM Orban built fence to keep the scum out and is the St George of our times, not bending to globalist pressure.
Next 10 years, number of whitefugees from the West will increase exponentially, this will be a safe haven for Europeans.

You just sold Leeds in a way I never would have expected.
Listen to this guy OP.

>his country
He isn't from Africa. Fucking daft cunts. Why dont dindus fix their own shit instead of crying for white people to do everything for them?

that would require vision and a work ethic they do not possess.

gettin mah taxis back innit bruv?
youtube.com/watch?v=mrrqEMlhLq4

youtube.com/watch?v=KT9U6nDOkBc

uk is now india + pakistan = indistan

What's the difference?!