Tobacco smoking general

I'm guessing this is Veeky Forums. I've seen pipe threads here before.
All smokers welcome. Cigs, cigars or pipes. What do you smoke?

I smoke cum

Winston because I'm not a cuck

No not cooking related. 1 Pack reg phillies per day.

We smoking penises out here, no homo.

I smoked cigars for about a year.
I researched a lot and smoked 30+ high quality ones of various shapes and sizes before deciding that it wasn't worth it.
Unless you manage to acquire a taste for them, which I have trouble believing is possible, cigars are really just for show.

Its pretty easy to acquire a taste for the good ones, but the throat cancer isnt worth it

Gas station employee here. I never feel more guilty than when I sell a pack of cigarettes to a pregnant woman.

I smoke but get this shit out of here. Smoking is not food or cooking...

Backwoods wild n mild good. Cigars shit.
I don't smoke little cigars for show, I inhale every hit of a pack a day because of asthma.
White cigarette paper produces ammonia gas when burnt so cigarettes fucking demolish my lungs. Brown, pressed tobacco paper causes me no reaction.

>live in the northern US
>cigarettes are taxed to hell by libshit state government

>just bought me a new pack of Winston's for $5 and and a quarter, including tax

I hope this doesn't get deleted soon, I'm a smoker and would love a good tobacco thread. Can we talk about how they taste and the brand's you like/dislike?

For me Winston is the best bang for your buck. Excellent flavor, doesn't burn too fast or slow, nice medium draw. All around solid and usually priced lower than camel or Marlboro. Camel makes a good cig, though they were better before they switched the packaging and recipe around 2008. Marlboro is fucking shit. American spirit is great but costs too much and nigger I'm not always wanting to spend 15 minutes smoking a cigarette. Pall malls are shit. Menthol is terrible and only for niggers.

I smoke a lot of brands, it depends on how money I have. Winston Reds when Im poor, Pall Mall 100's Blues or Reds when I have some money left (Used go get Luckies but that fucking flow filter ruined them, they taste so shitty), and Marlboro or Camel when I have money to spend. Usually when I have the money I like to try all the flavors of Marlboro, this week I got "Fresh". They are like Marlboro Ice Express but with less mentol, they are ok. I smoke cigars when I can, usually buy Te Amo torpedo cigars but I want to try the Backwoods Honey cigars. The flavor of cigs I have tried are: Grape, menthol, bubble gum, mojito, blue berry, strawberry, cherry, chocolate, lime/lemon, green apple and banana.They get boring after a box tho

Same I jump brands and varieties a lot.

Do you remember these premium camels they used to make? I'm thinking they were around in like 2007. They were all extremely good cigarettes, especially the crema and dark mint. Hard to find, I used to drive to a head shop 20 minutes away for a box.

American Spirit golds are my go to cig.

Everyone I know that has tried Turkish Royals, loves them.

The only thing I smoke when i'm with friends or on special occasions.

Usually I just use my e-cig though because I prefer having good health over looking cool and manly.

Im from Beanerland and the only tobacco related thing we have gotten where some Lucky Strikes with a metallic box in red, black and yellow. But goddamn do those Camel boxes look pretty

>organic tobacco
wouldn't want any poison in my poison

Turkish Royal is quality. I don't get them too often though. A little bit sweet and rich for casual smoking.

It's consuming... it's similar.

Mods can you delete this thread? It's triggering me pretty hard

Where do you live that still has these? A friend smoked them in high school then my government decided to get rid of flavored cigarettes (except for menthol, becuase they actually sell).

Hide the thread. Don't be a baby.

is there a place where cigarette packaging isn't covered with crappy warnings and dying people?

are you canadian?

Nope, they put it as "w a r n i n g s". I hate them, its not like I dont know that smoking will kill me

He's a New Zealander.

>we have to get rid of these devilish tasty cigarettes
>ban all flavored cigarettes
>except menthol

Man, could you imagine the backlash if menthol got banned?

It's not aimed at you. It's aimed at dumb teens.

Im 19

yes, I am.

does duty free cigarettes from the airport have shitty warnings as well?

come to freedomland we only have a small warning on the side of the package

got a pic lad?

Dad?

Mods PLEASE. They're starting to get abusive and derogatory with me. PLEASE delete this thread.

God bless America. Next time I cross the border I'll grab 2 cartons. I think that's the limit while crossing the border.

just because it goes in your mouth, doesn't mean it belongs on Veeky Forums. we have for that.

drug use belongs on 420chan

I mean, this is nothing more than /b/ tier, but I'll bite. Coors Light and Camel Blues are my jam. I can't seem to kick either.

Those Marlboro Southern Cuts are decent when they're out of Blues though.

They should honestly regulate that as illegal, and this is coming from a libertarian cuck.

my pussy or asshole smoker here?
Have you tired using a pipe?

Camel studs
Turkish Royal
Lucky no filter
Marb southern cut

Screw menthol

I only smoke when I'm drunk. I've tried cigarettes sober but they seriously taste like shit and usually give me a headache. They're quite nice when I'm drunk though.

I like the dark green American Spirits.

And as faggy as people call them, the old Djarums are to be missed.