Why is it going up? This is like the first green candle in weeks

Why is it going up? This is like the first green candle in weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People are waking up to the fucking potential this coin has.

pump before the anoouncement

Some whales are trying to accumulate but they're doing it wrong and accidentally are pushing the price up. Idiots.

There is less than 100 ETH between the current price and the previous ATH.

The book is thin as fuck.

is the announcement about muhammad bin salami investing 10 billion?

I read it was delayed in another thread.

Nobody is selling

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

It's Tether for Pajeets. Will be nice in the short term, but this kind of kikery will crash the crypto markets.

... The reason why pajeets keep fudding this board is because you dumbfucks believe everything.

In all fairness I knew it was around the end of February and that is tomorrow. It made sense.

A lot of people know it's potential and how wide the scope of the project is & how strong the team and advisors are. The 'problem' with its growth is that it has months until its full value is realised so people would rather trade other coins and make short term gains. I'm in this with 20k JNT have been tempted to sell off some or all of my position to ride other short term moons (NEO, Bluzelle, Nano etc). In the end I didn't, and I missed out on easy profits. That's just what comes with holding a coin with an incredible long term road map but a lack of short term hype. A lot of people are watching this project cautiously and trying to expand their portfolio without missing the biggest period of growth that is inevitably coming (spoiler: nobody here knows 'when' that growth is coming, if they did they wouldn't even be holding the coin until then).

It will probably be delayed as Talal just quoted in Tel

"Why not annonce it yourself instead of putting the responsibility on the media?

Announcing it ourselves means reaching our existing customers and user base (Telegram 5829 users, FB, Twitter, Medium, etc).

This isn't very effective when you want to reach the masses, and this is why you depend on media outlets to spread the news to a new segments of the market (user acquisition, brand awareness, etc)"

This is why I invest in this.

I can't stand the brainlets who keep saying shit like 'announcement when?', 'moon when?'
maybe they're just memeing but if they're not they should understand that it's not up to the jibrel team anymore. I'm fairly confident in the project but some of the 'investors' don't seem too smart

So it was being delayed?

mfw still all in

Once this gets on a big exchange it will go up to $2. Screenshot this

It was supposed to be on Binance very quickly I thought.

Any price prediction for the end of the year?

Yeah the telegram has a few very vocal kids and retards which is kinda annoying.

It's up to the media outlets. It's recorded. Noone will know until it's suddenly March.

$10

Will 30k be enough to have my own pet tiger and gold plated Rolls Royce?

From telegram a few minutes ago. Does that mean there might not be any news?

Afaik only Arabian TV is confirmed. For the rest, it's up to them.

From what I understood all this time, is that the royal family will announce the news when they decide to announce it. Jibrel have no control over that

which is way better because it isnt jibrel announcing stuff - it is other media outlets. they will reach way more by having other people announce it... all you guys whining about the announcement should be happy it isnt jibrel announcing it themselves, the fact they want other media to announce it means it is pretty big - if not in terms of tokenization amount, at least in terms of the impact it will have in the news

because i sold the bottom

-t cuck

What do you guys think about their "build now market later" philosophy? I think they should do both (market and build). If they wait too much to market, another similar product can come and Jibrel will be the second coin (similar to Vechain being 1st and Walton being 2nd in people's mind).

VeChain actually came out before WTC and was worked on for longer. They just had zero marketing until the end of 2017. WTC wasn't first it was just the louder.

They will also market, I'm not sure where you've read that. They have a PR office in China and in Korea, and have an office in the SEED group.

So what are they supposed to be announcing?

Allegedly the details of the partnership. Supposedly a new road map, website and details but nothing has materialized and it stays in the "future".

Question is, who are they marketing to? If they market for long term development I'm all for it. If they market to appease the biztard crowd then no.

usually I'd say it's a bad idea to not market more but I think the crowd they're targeting right now won't be drawn in by traditional marketing

currently they're primarily targeting financial institutions and investors so they're not going to be attracted by advertisements and such. I think once jcash is up and running they'll probably market that because that's something people like you or I can use.

1-2 dollars

This

Corporate advertising is in the form of unlisted links to 1-5 minute videos

projects that offer corporate value = winners of 2018

Actual whale here I willl give you a hint because I like you biz,

I will pump it very hard in the few upcoming day, by Sunday the price will be below what was this week.

Don't say I didn't warn you..

Give me proof somewhere

Nearly everyone in this coin is in for the long term, its only currently at 2x ico.Why the fuck would anyone be dumping it when they have made no money?think brainlet and stop larping.

proof of coin or gtfo

you said it yourself, 2x. ico holders can still lock in profit dump and then rebuy lower

I know half the big holders, not larping here, none of them are touching anything for a year or more.

The telegram is full of biz children spouting memes all day.

if this is actually true I'd probably just buy more rather than sell and risk getting btfo if it pumps higher

Big holder here, can confirm. Lol at 1k JNT brainlets threatening to dump and even bigger lol at biz fudders who have no clue about this project.

This is the funniest part, i know alot of the 400k plus holders, they are quiet, intelligent, holding this as they know it will make thrm rich as fuck, all the big boys are holders.Then you have the 1-10k holders who talk the loudest and act like they are gordan gecko, trying to sell and squeeze a few more jnt out.Kids, just shutup and stop embarrassing yourselves, you dont have the money or intelligence to have any effect on this coin.

You realize how much of a larper you come off as right?

>i know rich people so that makes me rich r-right?
how about giving us an eoy prediction then you massive fucking faggot. you're the equivalent of a crypto groupie and it's pathetic

Allah actually delivers when you praise be upon him, unlike SOME deities

Cool story bro

Yeah well my Dad works for JNT.

Man I am getting excited. Alot of big talk around this coin

I'm neither quiet nor intelligent, but hey, I hold 330k. And that will be enough. I know what Yazan predicted as JNT price to very early angel investors. I'd be fine with 1/100 of that lmao.

what did he predict?

...did he predict $1k?

give me the R U N D O W N my jibroni

I wish I could be this confident, I've only got 10k in and I'm nervous as fuck. I'm not one of the weak handed shitters who plan to sell if it dumps to 10 cents or like the impatient ones who can't wait 2-3 years but I just can't imagine what my life would be like if I made it.

if this thing gets any volume in the next couple of days it will explode so hard easy 2x atleast

When you thinking about pumping it my man? I only have 2k so I'd love the opportunity to potentially double my stax. But I'd kinda wanna know what it's being pumped to and stuff like that.

Because now the real scamming begins.

are bots actually profiting on bibox?

>gate
$250k vol
>kucoin
$65k vol
>bibox
$1.8m

holy fuck

uhh guys

that's a fucking cup and handle

screenshot it pls im phone fagging.

not a very good signal but it looks like one

so we're ready to blast off?

Meme TA lines are bullshit.

There is not enough data for you to TA on. Nice though

not me. I missed out on all the moon missions last year and I'm stuck with putting 1k of fiat in per week. Sick of seeing all these 300k fags in every single thread

I only have 1k and it's 100% in JNT

Did you consider that they were larping?

I know they are but there's at least 3 of them in every thread and it's literally driving me insane

I have a hot wife that cooks for me and does the dishes
I don't have a real job and go surfing whenever I want
I have a dope vegetable garden

but I have under 10k JNT and under 1000 omg and both of them are fucking mooning REEEEEEEE

fuck it I'm applying for a personal loan tomorrow

Taking out loans for crypto is a good way to get rekt. You have 10K JNT. Just wait for it.

even if JNT and OMG go to zero I can still pay off at 50k personal no problem.

If I bought in this morning I'd be most of the way to paying it off completely by right now. I have a visa in another country if I do go bankrupt I can still hodl my coins. Only faggots don't leverage their buy ins. I'm doing it pussy.

I'm getting antshares vibes from this shit here.

Best of luck fellow. I hope it doesn't go horrifically for you.

do yall jibraltarians think that we're eventualy gonna reach independence from bitcoin? or if it dies we're basically doomed.

If bitcoin dies then everything is doomed

I think towards the end of the roadmap it'll be free from btc

Most coins are free from BTC at the end of their road map.

I think near the end of this year jibrel becomes the first coin to not be dependant on bitcoin.exciting times for sure.