First Crypto Futures Market

Futures market for crypto is now a thing.
>Pyrmex.com

The dependent variable in this situation or the contract being bet on is Ethphoenix.io.
Ethpyramid.io and ethphoenix.io both point to the same contract.
Dappradar put it in there top ten list to recieve 100 mln in grant funding from skelly man, not kidding.
>cointelegraph.com/news/how-will-a-100-mln-grant-help-ethereum-scale

This shit is going to the moon mates. Get some popcorn.
Who would have thought it all would have started on Veeky Forums too?
Put your money where your mouth is.

Other urls found in this thread:

2xmachine.surge.sh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>T-MINUS ONE HOUR
1:00:00

this just makes it easier for a whale to crash epy

It's designed to encourage whales to manipulate the market. You can always bet bearish if you think it will crash.

You posted the wrong picture. Delet.

rolling for 5-10 bull winning

i feel the 5-10 to be too high to be rational, but as the bet was set so long ago, things might have changed in their plans.

Posting in historical thread

This seems like a terrible idea

I love it.

>30 MINUTES

FIRST FUTURES EVER FOLKS

Holy fuck this is a truly bad idea

this is fucking retarded. look at yourself. you even have memes premade and everything you fucking retarded shill neck yourself with a rope

why dont you put your money where your mouth is then an short it?

There is a moon starting over at POWH coin. Recolutionary new dividends programme with ERC20 coin. 1 Day old and paying out divs forever. Translations coming imminently for Korean, Mandarin, Japanese. Use this address for a 30% bonus: refcode.club

everybody betting on >10% will win

they key time approaches. Fomo begins at the end so everyone tries to get the best data. This is when moves will be made.

wow this is really dumb, im glad i listened to norsefire and moved with him to powhcoin

Norsefire had nothing to do with PoWH and is still actively invested (both financially and for development) in ethphoenix.
Stop making shit up.

Regards sumpunk

sumpunk has nothing to do with EthPhoenix and is still actively invested (both financially and for development) in ShadowPyramid. Stop making shit up.

Regards QuantumDeath666

>T-MINUS 15 MIN

HISTORY
I
S
T
O
R
Y

This is not a lie. But I made the fugnphoenix.

MFW the best POWH7 can do is post pictures of girls, cause they got no game..

LMAO

be warned, if you send you shit too late, it will bounce!
WE ARE AT GOOOO TIMEEEE

> Be me
> Not home
> No metamask
> Can't make history
> peepeepoopoo.png

TAKE YOUR BETS AGAINST THIS "SCAM" BOYS. PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS

NOW HAPPENING EVERY 24 HOURS 7 DAYS A WEEK.

FOREVER!

Is there source code anywhere for the futures contract? Want to see how it's all calculated first.

> T-MINUS 7 MINUTES

FOMO: {ON}

Cindicator is a hybrid intelligence (wisdom of the crowd + AI) market prediction software. On average, it maintains 70% accuracy of all of its calls, meaning you can literally buy the coins, stake them, and start receiving market indicators that are actionable immediately.

>why hasn't everyone bought it yet?
they're going to start a world wide marketing campaign targeting banks, venture capitalists and hedge funds in 2018.

Cindicator is one of few cryptocurrencies backed by any legitimate product.

Take a look at its competitor, Augur, for instance. No working product, failing milestones in the roadmap, 500m market cap.

Yup. 500mil for something that has no working product and no plans of release in the immediate future, vs Cindicator's product valued at 200m which is providing extremely high quality, accurate market forecasts essentially printing money for its investors.
This is the project the whales don't want you to know about.

This is the project that will give you 100x returns over the next year through its calls and the appreciation of the token's value.

Below I'll post some of its previous calls so you can see for yourself what I mean.

but can it predict ethphoenix/ethpyramid....?

i shorted your pyramid scheme suckers

thanks for the eth

You should be able to shill this.

now the manipulation begins

Again : How does this work? How are those multipliers calculated? What's the math? Why isn't that all clearly laid out on the site?

Not buying into something without transparency.

Hope so. Gimme those divvies

So, i asked the dev for you. This was the reply.

It's first release relax

dipping to first block soon

Norse checking in - aye, the contract is (and to the best of my knowledge, will remain) as bytecode for a degree of competitive advantage.

I'd have suggested that it be open-sourced were it not patently obvious that any innovation we make a move on will be pilfered within ten minutes.

That's not an answer.

How is it all calculated? What's the math? What determines the multiplier?

What does that have to do with anything?

If you're going to shill, at least understand the basics of what you're shilling.

How. Is. It. Calculated? What. Is. The. Algorithm?

Good.

You at least might be able to answer. What's the algo behind this? How are those multipliers calculated? Basically, math please?

I've linked the dev to this thread to come and explain

calm down buddy

Multiplier is the total pot divided by the pool.

No. Shills that can't even answer a simple question about the most fundamental feature of something are below even regular Veeky Forums pajeet tier. You want people in this? Provide the minimum amount of basic info about it.

Answered already, but here it is:

How are multipliers calculated?

A pot multiplier is calculated by taking the total pot and dividing it by the amount that has been put into a particular pool, as that pool will wins the whole pot at settlement. You can check it yourself by dividing the total pot by the amount that has been placed in a particular pool. TOTAL POT SIZE / POOL SIZE = MULTIPLIER.

Total pot divided by the pool for each of the price ranges listed? No other weighting applied? Good, nice a simple.

Ok ty! A straight answer.

No other weighting applied. But at the moment there is a 10% vig that goes to the house to seed the next round. After a few rounds, this will be reduced to a more reasonable number.

History has been made here tonight boys.

how does it feel to always be wrooong

*crickets*

Who else made $$ tonight?

I didn't bet a lot, and only made ~$100 ( I took the easy bet at ~1.9:1), but it was E A S Y

You KNOW I am coming back tomorrow!

Be there, or be poor

better off with this 2xmachine.surge.sh

double your money twice as fast if everyone joins in

god fucking damn it why did i short your pyramid scheme

Is this not displaying a wrong value? It says 0.001eth was put into the >10% gains but the pool size says 0.01eth? There's was only the one transaction for that bracket.

Fuck off with your scam. This thread isn't for scams, it's for pyramid smart contracts.