Never has there been better za

Never has there been better za

Pizza lunchables were the shit as a kid.

nigga are you even trying?

Top lunchable right here. Anything other than a meat/cheese/cracker lunchable is millinial numale dog shit.

>even though the cheese and salsa nachos aren't too bad

>3 pepperoni flavored sausage pizzas

what? what the fuck does this mean?

>Always jealous of friend who got lunchables
>Realize as an adult how disgusting those things were/are
>Realize how lucky I was to have mom/dad pack healthy lunch for me everyday

Man, sucks that you all had to eat those dregs

I only got them on special occasions like field trips. But yea I was jealous of the kid who had them for lunch every day.

lame kid = packed lunch
ok kid = hot lunch
poor kid = free hot lunch
cool kid = lunchable
top of the food chain kid = parents brought them a happy meal every day that they picked up in the main office

Same. If I remember correctly, they had an extensive marketing campaign in the 90s and that's why this junk was considered cool. I had beg my mom to buy this shit if I wanted it every once in a while.

the pepperoni's arent real pepperonis. theyre another sort of sausage with pepperoni flavoring

>millinial

'ep 'sh 'za was always better tho familio

>MIHLENNIULS PLS GO REEEEEEEE

old people have alzheimers let em be and some blank out in autistic fits of rage let em be

YASSS BAE LOVE ME 'ep 'sh 'go 'ZA

who else /pushing 30 but still eats lunchables/ here?

Every time I go shopping which is like twice a month I get a cheese pizza lunchable and a pepperoni one too. Usually eat both in one sitting when I get home. I don't think I'll stop liking these until they start making me fatter.

How do you get fat from 4.5oz of foodx2?That's literally four mouthfuls.

>Buying crackers, and presliced delimeats and cheese at 200% markup.

Does it come with a little tin of anchovies?

there must be an inverse relationship to their level of the food chain now, because most kids who got mcdonalds for lunch everyday or just gave their kids money are dropouts

Me, I'm 26 and still eat them