Making Goulash tonight with garden tomatoes (San Marzano) and I also add a can of mushrooms...

Making Goulash tonight with garden tomatoes (San Marzano) and I also add a can of mushrooms. Make this stuff about twice a year and it is so good.

Goulash stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_goulash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've never had goulash, but I love ground beef, macaroni noodles, and chili seasoning (which contains paprika).

>be from le old country
>move to 'merica
>have friendly neighbours
>they make "goulash" and ask me if i'd like some
>"sure."
>whatthefuckisthisshit.png
>"...thanks"
>try it
>it's pretty good
Once I got over the initial shock of being given something entirely unlike what I know to be goulash and tried what I was given, I was pleasantly surprised.
I now make it from time to time myself.
Question, though, Ameribro: is it still American goulash if I add cheese to it? I do that. Shredded American-style low-moisture mozzarella. It's kinda like beefy, tomato-y macaroni and cheese with tomato sauce taking the place of the more typical béchamel sauce.

ate this out the back of a roach coach in high school, but we called it American chop suey. shit is delicious.

goulash is pretty nice. dunno why there's macaroni in op pic though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_goulash

That's American chop suey.

>mushrooms out of a can

>goulash

>I do that. Shredded American-style low-moisture mozzarella

Isn't this shit called macaroni & cheese at this point?

What in the fuck

>fuck up pasta sause
>IT'S ON PURPOSE OK
that's just sad

looks fucking atrocious senpai

t. Magyar Goulashman

i like chili mac too

I prefer the austrian version desu, magyar goulash is just boring meat soup with fuckloads of paprika.

my grandma from the balkans would probably slap you for calling it goulash.

You're a fucking idiot, son.

I like American goulash. Grandma's recipe is hamburger meat, onion, celery, two bell peppers, and tomato soup (secret ingredient ketchup). Then you stir the noodles in. I like to take a single drop of dave's insanity sauce and add it to my bowl.

Of course, I make good legit goulash myself, with whole chunks of meat paprika'd to hell and stewed for a long time, but this thread doesn't seem to be about that.

>You're a fucking idiot, son.

somebody's mad
better call the whambulance

>responding to blatant trolling
>being retarded

I don't think Veeky Forums's for you, friend.

Cesky goulash is where it's at.

I did the opposite route- American goulash was on the menu growing up, and when I began to explore world cuisine and cooking for myself is when I discovered Hungarian goulash. I enjoy both types, though I crave Hungarian during colder weather.

Cheese is quite acceptable, it gives it a good taste and makes the food go further if you're wanting leftovers.

post a picture of it before it's been eaten next time.

>can of mushrooms
No.

>farfalle
>ground beef with onions
>sauce
>mozzarella
mix it all together. [spoiler]wa la.[/spoiler]