What's the worst alcohol that exists and why does it taste like acetone and diesel

What's the worst alcohol that exists and why does it taste like acetone and diesel

Other urls found in this thread:

bumwine.com/tbird.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For me it's tequila.

I'd choose absolute rocket fuel absinthe or vodka before tequila. I don't care what brand it is, if it's considered premium or not, you can take your shitty agave liquor and ram it right up your culo

In some remote Polynesian tribes you're not considered a man until you've drank an entire bottle of Fernet.

>Fernet
>bad
Get some taste. Fernet is amazing.

I find tequila delightfully sloppy in that a good one is easy to drink lots of. A go to cocktail on a hot day is don julio tequila, soda, and lemon on the rocks. I call it a Degenerate and Soda.

I got my first hangover from downing 26 oz of it at fourteen, and now it just smells to me like hangover.

Agree, that thing is garbage

I have a friend that drinks nothing but Fernet when he goes out to drink. He claims it helps cure hangovers.

I'm sure there is something worse out there, but Stroh is horrible.

Listerine is worst

▲▲

Gin. All kinds.

fernet isn't bad. you can drink it in the morning no problem
also good after you've drank a lot and need something to help you not puke
also good for digestion

learn to drink it mate, it'll grow on you i promise

Absolutely. I mean, it's aggressive, but super delicious.

An aside, anybody else here in the industry? Where I am, it's basically a bartender's shot. Only people who ever order fernet branca are other bartenders and Italian tourists

I'm with you m8. I can't even hold it down if it's in shot form. Like 5-10 minutes after I shoot any kind of tequila I'm feeding it to the toilet, without fail. I think it's the aftertaste that gets me.

Love you grandpa

>can't even hold it down

not even if you prep the tequibull with salt and finish him off with a lime wedge?

Cheap vodka is the worse to me. Probably because i tried to drink it like water as a teen, and then spent the next 2 hours bent over the toilet.

At $1.50 a bottle in the PI, it's the only reddening qualoty

>Where I am, it's basically a bartender's shot. Only people who ever order fernet branca are other bartenders and Italian tourists

You in SoCal? I get asked if im industry almost every time i order fernet here

branca with coke. 50% 50% with ice. thank me later.

Fernet is objectively terrible but I drink it sometimes for fun and to see how pleb my bartender is.

here (Argentina) we drink it with coke. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernet

At that price you might as well just distill it

you shouldn't have to do all of that just to keep liquor down

nigga u cray

This is true. Cheap ones have higher content of methaol and long chained alcohols. Those alcohols ruin flavor in seconds

this is so sweet yet it somehow burns going down, its also the only time i have ever passed out

sure, no, but it kills the aftertaste. my friend had real tequila problems, he would just throw up two seconds after drinking it. i had to teach him the old breathe in, lick salt, drink shot, suck lime, breathe out routine so we could drink tequila together.

>Fernet
>Bad

Pick one, faggot. this is the GOAT argie drink, it's actually made only in Italy and here.

60% coca cola (or grapefruit soda, we have paso de los toros here) + 40% fernet + Ice and you can easily drink a bottle of that shit and still feel no hangover the day after

Is this the one the Scottish drink before beating their wives?

Man, I never order fernet when I'm out. I feel like they're gonna ask me if I'm in the industry and then it'll be awkward when I have to say no... my friend just got me into it... :(

it's more for beating one another

I do more like 70/30 with cola, or 50/50 with ginger beer, or sometimes as bitters in some kind of strange Manhattan. Does that make me pleb?

Alberta Premium whiskey. I figured "hey, it's the cheapest whiskey here, I'm sure it tastes just as good/bad as any other whiskey" but boy was I wrong.

That shit's actually pretty good, did you accidentally mix it with paint thinner or something?

Are you serious? No, it tasted like absolute shit to me. My whiskey snob gf hated it as well as everyone I shared it with.

Maybe we tried different products? I'm talking specifically the product in my pic.

Fernet with coca-cola is fucking god-tier, but maybe it's just because I'm an argiefag

your whiskey snob "gf" is a fucking retard then because its been voted best whiskey by the whiskey bible.

My guess you and that retard you put your dick in are faggot canadian hipsters that automatically love anything that's got "craft" in front of the name or comes from a non-white country.

lmao, whiskey snob gf. I can smell her armpits from here

Fucking lol, get over yourself you overcompensating fucking loser. Her favourite whiskey is "writer's tears". I guess my favourite is wisers.

>implying buckfast drinkers have wives

If your Scottish accent and your wife are both results of your schizophrenic delusions and drug induced brain damage while you gibber incoherently under a bridge

What part of Buenos Aires you from lads?

I love you silly argentinians
Do you like campari as well? How do you drink it?

The only problem with Branca is even their basic offering is too minty. Other fernets/amaros are way oversugarred, Ill have to get some czech fernet when I get home.

Fuck you I love gin

Canadian Whiskey, all of it.

Why is it so popular in the industry? Bartenders have offered me a shot of fernet when I tell them I work at a bar. I only drink that shit when my tum tum hurts.

Not an argie but I like my campari with a bit of freshly squeezed orange juice and tonic water with ice. Nice, refreshing drink.

you fucking amateurs

Canada doesn't make whiskey.
They make whisky.

then theres this faggot

>phone poster calling the kettle black

haha, ok dude

but im not

Fuck grappa.
Fuck chacha.

I read that Argentina drink it with Cola, always wanted to try it.

I first heard of Fernet Branca from this french comic.

Fucking Cuervo Especial.

It doesn't, it tastes of anise and wet cigarette butts.

The first time I had Fernet was in Argentina with coke. I thought it was fucking gross.

Now I think it's pretty good stuff. I'll still drink it every now and then. It grows on you.

I've been Bartending for 10 years, 5 of those in High-End cocktailing. And %95 of people who order shots of Campari, Fernet, or Chartreuse are industry, the other 5% are people who learned it from their industry friends.

It's a dick move to tell another bartender that you're a bartender as it seems like you're scrounging for a hookup, so it seems like the signal these days is buy a shot of the aforementioned and offer the bartender one.

I will say that Lazzaroni Fernet and Fernet Angelico are both awesome too.

This. Really hard to swallow.

Why are you drinking acetone?

It seems really douchey to try to secretly signal your bartender that you're industry. I have had bartenders offer me fernets when they find out though. I don't get it at all, to be honest. I think it's a bartender meme, and as BOH, I find it endearingly stupid and enjoy playing along.

You also realize most of us actually like the stuff? We're not shooting it to be part of the secret club, it's legit tasty especially to a palate that is burnt on most everything at this point. After this long making cocktails, my sense of Bitterness is hugely out of whack compared to a non-bartender.

Nah, it is good. I take a shot when my stomach's upset, and have it with coke when I'm off work. Our bartenders also serve it as a drop shot with redbull, and it ain't bad.

>Fernet in Redbull

they deserve nothing less than a firing squad at dawn.

I live in a shit town full of douche bags. You can't have a bar that doesn't serve redbull drop shots.

...my condolences.

No bar of any kind of reputation in my city will carry Red Bull or etc. We would rather disappoint the drop shot crown than have their money.

Southern Comfort for me.

This stuff is pretty awful.

The bubbles look like a skull. How fitting!

eameo

>The name 'Tonic Wine' does not imply health giving or medicinal properties
kek

This stuff right here, Bärwurz / Spignel / Baldmoney schnapps was probably the hardest taste I've ever had to get out of my mouth, ever.

Got drunk off of this with a friend who brought it along; it's barely drinkable (especially warm) and the taste lingers in your mouth for half a day.

ayy lmao

Will not drink even if it's free.

>Bärwurz
More like Bärwurm amirite?

I don't think I follow..

I've always been intrigued by this, I think an user recommended this some moons ago.
Do you not like cinnamon liquor or is it just rancid stuff?

Fireball is just shit. Take some cough syrup, pour too much cinnamon in it, then mix that in the cheapest alcohol you can find. You've just replicated Fireball.

Will avoid.

Pick up some cheap-ish bourbon (like Evan Williams black label), mix in a few shots of simple syrup and a couple cinnamon sticks, let that steep for a week, and you've got an infinitely better fireball for cheaper

Straight hobo wine.
bumwine.com/tbird.html

It literally has antifreeze in it.

After pouring it gets really crunchy under the cap because any of it that remains of the lip dries into sugar crystals.

The "Brick" aka Wild Irish Rose.

That's 'literally' wrong, doofus.
It's got propylene glycol in it which is used in anti-freeze, but also ice cream, salad dressings, and other processed food shit.

You got spun by the Zionist media, my dude.
Wake up.

She sounds like a try hard

I vote for this thing called Gammeldansk, you might not have heard about it if you're American.

It's perfect if you're an alcoholic and want to pace yourself so that you only drink when you're really desperate. It's the only time in my life where I've almost had problem emptying a bottle but I managed after a few months.

Agreed......

Totally an argieFAG

i think it tastes great, if u want something truly disqusting try bäska droppar

>Can't drink good Gammel dansk
Faggot.

Beaujolais Villages

its becuase it was sold in italian american neighborhoods during prohibition becuase it was legaly classified as mediciene.

oh man I've heard about this shit

Pretty similar to Fernet Branca desu

Both are ok.

Bäska droppar is better imo. Goes well with kräftskiva although admittedly I've always drunk it in moderation and never bought an own bottle.

80% Stroh rum

Disgusting