Just got these and I must say, they're not that great

Just got these and I must say, they're not that great.

Definitely don't pair well with my sub either

Other urls found in this thread:

chipreview.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/zapps-cajun-dill-gator.jpg?w=263&h=468
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Flavored chips are stupid.

I've gotten a few of these lays meme chips over the years and im pretty much always let down. Don't know why I keep trying

Probably because you're a dumb fat American

Butt hurt jealousy

Generally I agree but there were some sriracha ones one year that I actually thought were really good. I guess they didn't win though because I haven't seen them for a while.

The Brazil ones are pretty good

I work at Lays. Yeah those are nasty.

Try the tikka masala ones they are actually really good. eating them rite now~

Jealousy over what?

our gold medals

i like these because they remind of of the chicken &waffles flavor from years ago. That was the best flavor ever, seriously. These taste just like them, minus the maple syrup flavor, but they're sweet and chickeny.

The tikka masala is great too.

I have Tzatziki ones right now.

I didn't try them yet, but I already have a feeling that they will just taste like sour cream and onion.

If you like Tzatziki, they are pretty good. They just aren't something I can eat a lot of.

I love Tzatziki (I make it all the time)

It's just that last time Lay's had limited edition flavors, I remember a lot of them tasting like already existing flavors with maybe one more spice added.

They weren't any good, but the Tikka ones were legit.

Easily the best one out of the new group.

Szechuan Chicken tastes like the flavoring packet from some ramen noodles.

chipreview.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/zapps-cajun-dill-gator.jpg?w=263&h=468

i tried the brazilian one. it was gross and good at the same time. quite addicting.

I have no idea where to buy these, all my local grocery stores only carry the regular flavors

Subway is selling small bags.

The Brazil chips weren't bad