Anybody else drink their tea like this?

Anybody else drink their tea like this?

Like a retard? No.

When you pull all those bags out of their, it's only going to be like a tablespoon of liquid

No, I filled the mug up all the way

I usually do that with a raspberry tea,but it seems like I still can't taste anything

Yes, I like a bold cup of tea. However I use 3 bags for a cup that size. And I usually do it with peppermint tea. Cleans the mouth, removes the phlegm and gives my voice a nice resonance. Goes well with spicy foods, chocolate, and many other things.

How about a nice dick in the ass

Yes, that too. Cheers.

Sorry that was uncalled for

No thanks homo.

Why not just keep 1 tea bag in for longer?

It runs out of power berry points

>Be more tea
What did they mean by this?

>Yorkshire Tea
>Bag in mug
>Boil kettle
>Poor water
>Leave to stew for about 3 - 5 minutes
>Add a splash of milk
>Remove teabag

Then what

Enjoy the best cup of tea ever made.

I don't have yorskshire tea

I use 2 green tea bags for every 250ml

it tastes like tea leaves

>go to a very nice restaurant
>order tea expecting a pot of loose leaf
>not only get a mug with a shitty teabag
>it's fucking lipton

every time

Did they have tea on the menu? If they don't have a selection of teas on the menu you're probably not going to get good tea

Yes, those places list "hot tea" on their menu. And when it's from a cuisine that's known for their tea (authentic Chinese, Turkish, etc.) it's kind of a disappointment. :(

Haha

>bag
>best anything
Science gone too far.

That's how they get wasted in eastern yuro prisons.

I use 4 lipton bags to 8 cups of water and I still get hypertense and buzzed to shit while I drink the pot.
Lipton fucking sucks though. Worst tasting tea there is. I just ran out of orange pekoe/black which is $1 for 100 teabags and tastes ten times better.

I work for a tea importer and we all have a healthy respect for lipton.

No matter how you make it, what combination of water temperature or steep time, it always tastes exactly the same. Shit's like fucking black magic.

It doesn't taste very good, but it always tastes like lipton. Which counts for something I think.

lots of chinese places just list "hot tea" but its fine, usually loose leaf and good

>Lipton tea

I don't want strong tea, I dip the tea for like 4 seconds tops.

This is what the Chinese call 'gong fu' style.

No, because I don't buy shit tea that demands 4/5 bags before you get any semblance of flavour.

Barry's is the fucking best

I do like strong tea but two bags for a cup is good enough.

But then it needs some fresh cream to top it off. You got to get that cream motherfucker.

It depends sometime i put two bags of tea but since i'm not a amerifat i won't put more in it.

I put like 5 bags in a Mr coffee

Would prepackaged teas from Lipton on Stash still carry the health benefits of loose tea?

I want to get some chamomile and green tea but I don't want to waste my money. I try to get organic but I'm limited on time and money.

I'm not snobby about the taste right now.

That's how you get fluorosis.

I used to do something similar to this before I started drinking coffee. would get a thing of those giant teabags that make 4 cups of tea at once and would microwave it in a 16-oz. container. was good for a caffeine buzz but kinda smelled like feet. now I am more of a 1-bag-per-mug kind of person. if I want it stronger, then I'll make a whole pot and add extra. but 2 teabags per mug tastes too strong to me.

fuck, thinking back to that and looking at OP's pic makes my mouth shrivel up just from thinking of all the fucking tannins. like a cartoon character eating alum.

Buy loose leaf tea bro, you can make it as strong as you want

>my gaiwan when

Yes and people hate me for it because I drink all the tea, but it must be done for the good of the colony.

>milk

Not just getting BLACKED. You're missin out

No, I take out the teabags before I drink.

Is Lipton tea?

No because tea is very expensive in Brazil and I'm not a millionaire. Good tea is like R$ 500/kg and teabags are R$ 300/kg but I found pulverized leaves for R$ 40/kg that somehow tastes better than the teabags.

I like to buy Mevlâna Goran Yaprak Cayi which is 8 € for a kilo. It's ridiculously good for the price. Either I just let it draw for 2 to 3 minutes and drink it, or I use it to make ice tea. For that I add sugar and lemon juice, use twice the amount of tea necessary and then dilute it with cold water and chill it.
Not really

Why the fuck would you use Lipton you retard.

Tea sucks
Its too hard to make and too much work for some thing that isnt that great

Ive tried them all

It doesnt thicken up like coffee or cocoa

No you god damn degenerate. Might as well open the bags and stick it in your cheek like tobacco if you're going to do that.

>Too hard to make

You must be an American you fucking retard.

It only takes me 3 minutes to make tea but still having to toy around with all the shit it doesnt pay off whrn it tastes bad lol whats the point

so you don't like the taste of tea but came to a tea thread to say tea is shitty. Nice. You must be so mature.

I appreciate this exchange. That is all.

Tea is for poorfag europoors who dont know any better and dont brush their teeth

They just been drinking it since they were a lad

I drink strong tea sometimes, but not made like a brute like you have done so here. Get a pot. Stop using lipton.

You should change the way you view things in the world or you will end up regretting it someday and have your eyes opened in a bad way. Look for the positive in the world, not viewing it only through your negativity glasses.

you realize like you're literally drinking tannic acid concentrate at this point right?

>not squeezing the nectar out of the tea bag

oi

Good tea is much easier to make than good coffee.

>good tea
Just boil water or near boil water and pour into pot, place leaves in, wait 3-4 minutes, remove leaves, WALA.

>good coffee
Grind semi-expensive beans or expensive beans, then put in coffee maker/press. Turn on. Have to constantly clean filters, carafes, other parts of machine/press, grinder or else your coffee will tastes shitty.

But realistically you probably mean dumb preground folgers into a Mr. Coffee machine, which isn't worth literally any trouble.

You'd have too use that many

In Scotland we have a saying "as weak as Lipton's brew" for a reason

There are 2 ways to interpret this pic.

>All fresh bags
Only did it once with 4 bags and I felt the caffeine rush. Tasted breddy gud though.
>Add 1 new bag for every cup brewed during a several-hour-long binge
I do this more often, but with green tea, so that I end up reusing the oldest bag up to 6 times to extract every bit of taste from the old bags. Realistically by the 3rd time that tea has almost no discernible taste, and the 4th and on is basically water, but it's hard to tell if a bag is once-brewed, twice-brewed, etc. so I just leave them all in the mug.

Is there any kind of tea that's good for getting sleepy? Some nights I have trouble falling asleep, and just want something legal and natural that knocks me out.

My favorite tea is the Turkish Tea.

>Add 1 new bag for every cup brewed during a several-hour-long binge
I used to do this in my first year of university... until I suddenly got the spins and threw up like 2 litres of tea and had to lie down with strong heart palpations.

It was pretty cool.

What type of tea did you do it with? As I mentioned, black tea definitely hits you harder. I could imagine making myself ill if I tried it with black tea.

Just get some weed, just make sure you use clean needles

Kinda pointless because saturation exists.

Tea can never be strong enough. I like tea, but it's so fucking weak.

It was lack tea.

I would make a small pot and add a a tea bag. After finishing the pot, I'd add another tea bag and steep it with the previous bag. I repeated this several times and suddenly it hit me like a slap in the face.

I remember the room spinning, my heart racing, then vomiting A LOT of tea into the sink. It came out easily too, it wasn't like I was retching or trying to make myself throw up. It came out, I lay down, and waited for it to subside.

I don't understand how that Russian prison tea (Chifir or whatever) can give you anything but that awful feeling I had.

My parents make tons of lipton tea but it all has to taste to me. It's like just drinking water. I don't get it.

All perfect bar I use
>Yorkshire Gold

if you want to drink good tea outside you should just hit a teahouse