If you're not a Vegan just try to defend yourself ITT. Go on I'm waiting

If you're not a Vegan just try to defend yourself ITT. Go on I'm waiting.

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not a fag

I'm not gay

I like the taste of meat and don't give a fuck about the environment or animals

>the average meat eaters

No surprise here!

While there are many rational arguments for and against going vegan, veganism is not itself something you become on the basis of an argument; it is more of a vicarious, experiential, or emotional type of thing, like sucking cock.

t. philosopher

I've tried and I was sick as fuck, those who say it's good are liars. Veganism is like Islam, it should be banned.

I'm not sure where taking the life of an animal is wrong when animals kill each other all the time. In other words, I'm not gay

I like using the things on this list instead of living in a mud hut and dying of curable diseases like a Luddite.

Truly inspiring rebuttal

My argument against veganism is lol fuk u faget get rekt.

morning dairy is the best feeling in the world

I'm strongly addicted to cheese since long before I can remember, as is my whole family (And possibly country, frenchfag here)

Veganism is just good for those who love circlejerking to talk about the best way to suck cocks to get the meat they don't want to eat from animals.

>try to defend yourself

try harder faggot

not your blog shitter

What this guy says.

You are vegan it's nice, I eat delicious beef and I don't have to tell that I eat beef every 5 minutes, we don't care... STFU.

Because Im not a nu male

>mfw I misread this as "I think. Therefore I am Vagina"

Please let this thread DIE!

>nu male

Another word for the shitposting filter.

ITT:

Butthurt meat eaters

Get a life losers and go VEGAN!!

no lol

You're loss

>Get a life.

t. Rebbit

In what way do I need to defend myself exactly? Economically, both my diet and a vegan diet are a product of modern globalization and have very small market impact given that I live in a first world nation. Ethically, I am conforming to my cultural norms and not imposing my bias on others, which aligns with contractualism, along with many other ethical models. Physically, I am in reasonable shape and would be in equally good shape if I was a vegan, so I guess it comes down to whether you're better trained than me.

See, once you make an attack of some sort, I'll know how you expect me to defend myself, but so far, you've given me no reason to need to defend myself, apart from by putting up this intellectual smoke screen to dismiss your vacuous and vaguely composed challenge.

I am a free range mammalcarian

I do not eat mammals because they are capable of empathy on the level of or close to humans, and have yet to hear an argument to explain why it is okay to eat them, that does not also apply to stupid people in regards to intelligence
Birds, reptiles, ambphibians and all other lower life forms are free game, their brains physically lacks the capacity
If you're a organic vegan you're a hipster cunt you don't actually give a shit and do not understand what organic means for farms

Debate Me

I don't have to lol you sound unsmart

That means we get to eat him, user. He even admitted it.

I don't want a B12 defiency

Sorry, I don't join cults.

If you're a vegan and you support abortion, how do you resolve the cognitive dissonance?

Meat is delicious and anything that has no dreams for the future is fair game to eat(including millennials)

>I am conforming to my cultural norms

How does that make it okay. Slavery was a cultural norm.

You say that like it's not ok.

You say that like you don't know what contractualism is.

>implying people of different eras should be judged by modern moral standards.

If it somehow rationalizes slavery, it's a shit ethical model.

Yo

Have fun trying to digest that red meat guys. Ya know when I take a shit it comes out nice like a soft serve ice cream, I never have to wipe more than once. Also I can last longer during sex do the fact that I am getting more nutrients, nutrients that my body can actually digest properly. It's also much cheaper to only buy groceries in the produce aisle it leaves my wallet nice and fat for all of the fun things I want to do. Oh sure their are reasons to eat your factory raised "meat" product but I'd rather take supplements and not feed the corporate machine than eat a steak like a "real man". And I get enough protein from beans and nuts so y'all should just stay mad that you don't wake up feeling as good as me.

because eating erectile dysfunction and prostate cancer causing foods is manly

>Vegans always behave like they have some kind of brain damage
>lack of vitamin B12 literally causes brain damage

Mystery solved.

Serious question; why do people care so much about what other people eat or do? The venom on both sides of the "debate" is ridiculous. Just do you and quit giving a fuck.

Because veganism is primarily about politics, not food. A particularly unhealthy topic to make a political stand, but it's the vegans who suffer it.

Even now, you're acting holier-than-thou. "Oho, you silly vegans." Just put it out of your mind and go for a bike ride or go eat a steak or some shit. No one has ever harmed you personally by choosing to not eat animals.

I enjoy meat and don't consider that all life has value, as the dominant species and only species with our level of present capacity we can claim we are the standard and both we and anything better than us has as much value as I assign at myself which is not the case for a cow

Yes, you silly vegans. Kill yourself as much as you want, it's all on you. No one has harmed me personally, that's true, and that's why I don't really care about the issue all that much. It should be strictly illegal for vegans to raise kids on a vegan diet though, and luckily things are progressing in that direction.

Furthermore every single human is useful to me because by justifying their existence I justify mine.
I can claim all human life has value therefore my life has value

There is no logic in claiming all life has value, we can only claim all life has value to itself. A cow can benefit form being in the proximity to another cow yet it can assign value to cow kind only itself, its calf or even its pack.
In this way humanity is unique

That sounds like a John Donne line.

You literally made a thread to shitpost

Bro

Cock

If you go vegan for health reasons, then you need to do more reading. If you go vegan because it helps the environment you are delusional. If you go vegan because of ethics then that's okay.

>Going vegan for ethics while supporting abortion or capital punishment.

i'm vegan because lord satan told me to - join us

i was a vegan until bernie lost.

>Reply
Chi Chang

I'm not a retard that fucks with snakes though.

I honestly don't care. I was raised to be a man, and men eat meat. I'm not saying a vegan male isn't a man, I'm just saying there's a good chance that he/ze/xe probably has a preferred pronoun and prefers his meat to come in a Costco sized gallon of tofu dicks, which I'm sure he/ze/xe eats by the fistful.

user, this has nothing to do with veganism but do you want to charge christals with me?

>I was raised to be a man

I don't think that's how it works. Also your whole post is pretty embarrassing.

guys, what's your vegan level? I'm level 3 and my wife's son is level 2, he still eats cheese, what a fucking fag.

At what level do you get the rewards like living two hundred years or levitation

I'm a level (phi) φ-10 analog vegan and don't eat anything that occupies itself in the 8th or less dimensional double-tesseract time-space form.

Anything less is barbaric.

Vegans are pretty fucking lame, but you're really not much better.

>straw man

I'm the ultimate vegan, my body is fueled by the residual radiation left by the big bang and I create life from though

>shitposting filter
How did you even find this thread? Is "vegan" not on your list?

Probably around the point where you're medically more skeleton than human

>I am a man, only way I can prove that is by eating meat
You must have really low self-esteem and an extremely fragile sense of gender user.

at vegan level 7 you unlock: *Aura of the Sun Walker.
*you gain 50 Life year Points and 10 Dex. Anyone in a radius of 50 ft will immediately notice your veganism and complain you with a tweet.

I'm a vegan because not eating meat would be white guilt

Because I like the idea of vegan threads, even if they rarely work.

Any post that contains "cuck" and things like that is generally not worth reading.

"UNSMART"....

>even if they rarely work.
indeed, it is very hard to sway the malnourished mind of a vegan

I understand that the world would be better if everyone was a vegan, but I don't really care so I'm just going to continue to eat meat

This delusion. If everyone were a vegan we'd just die out en masse. And in case you have some ridiculously fedora opinion on how that would make a better world, it's wouldn't.

>all these people taking the bait

A vegan diet can sustain humans quite well.
The reason you see all these vegans being malnourished and ill is because they don't know what they're doing and just end up eating trash.

It can with assloads of artificial supplements, yeah. When you need to drink gunk out of a chemical vat just to survive your suicidal diet you know you're going against your nature in the most basic sense.

[spoiler]It's one vitamin.[/spoiler]

>trying to spoiler on Veeky Forums
I mean, I can see how you'd get confused. Spoilers are used on boards that deal with fictition, and this is a thread about veganism.

Who are you quoting?

Christ, the kids this summer really are going above and beyond the regular cancer. Lurk more, newfag.

>I like the idea of vegan threads

It must be your first week here.

Meat is delicious.

>tfw vegetarian
>meat eaters hate me
>vegans hate me

>be user
>never leave the basement
>don't know anyone in real life
>project this hard on the internet

Oh the ironing

Top cat

>
>I'm not a retard that fucks with snakes though.

Sometimes you don't have the knowledge that a snake is there, and then the snake fucks with you

nutritionfacts.org/
This is what made me become a vegan (the no eating animals kind). He makes short videos about the latest studies, with citations and a transcript for almost every video. I would recommend watching the "Nutrition Year-In-Review" videos, a bit down the page.

The site is run by donations, and he has a book which has profits go to charity.

Whether this makes you vegetarian, vegan, or just eat some more veggies, I encourage you to watch/read some of this as it's genuinely eye-opening.

haha you vegans are all on your high horse until 2 years down the line your reserves of vitamin b12 run out and you get permanent nerve damage

Jokes on you I'm already permanently daged

wats b12? my diet is about 50% dried beef am i safe?