Steak

How does Veeky Forums prefer their steak? I like mine well done with lots of ketchup

Medium, grilled, seasoned with salt and pepper

try harder

Ahh, I see you're a fan of "Italian-Style" as well!

Rare, with salt, pepper, some butter and garlic.

Sometimes I accidentally make it blue rare, because I seem to be the only person who knows that beef should be room temperature before putting in the pan, but I can still eat that Better than well done.

Raw, I'd bite it right off the cow if I could

Extra well done, blackened on one side

Blue rare is disgusting on everything except filet.

Rump steak - burned to a crisp at one end, blue rare at the other with varying degrees of doneness in the middle ( I like to experience the full spectrum of steak)

So well done that it rocks on the plate and I squirt ketchup and A1 sauce directly on top in a criss cross pattern

What cut? With sauce? What sauce?

This is and has always been a stupid question.

user. I know you want a (you) so I'm giving that to you. But I want to give you some advice.
You need more subtly. Rather than saying "how does Veeky Forums like their steak, I like mine well done with ketchup", say something along the lines of " Hey Veeky Forums I was wondering, what kind of ketchup goes best with steak? Heinz or or hunts? Personally I'm a fan of heinzs' new sriracha ketchup. it does well to moisten and add just enough flavor and spice to a well done steak."

Thanks buddy, I'll try that tomorrow

np, keep that shit 100 senpai.

Amazing thread, OP. Truly original.

Beautiful crust on that steak. The interior is a shame.

Seasoned with salt and pepper, pan-seared to medium rare, and glazed with pan juices and this desu

whoops

raw nigga

Rare or medium rare.

Balsamic vinegar glaze (they sell it by the bottle in grocery stores now, don't even have to make it anymore), and a bit of horseradish or wasabi.

a little overly cooked, with no blood, not juicy, with boiled onion and garlic on top

Medium rare.

I don't know what the hell else to do with it, occasionally if I'm not lazy I'll prep some butter ahead of time with garlic and worchestershire. I don't trust myself lately enough to not be a retard trying to make bearnaise.

I've always liked wellington, but there's only place locally that even serves it and it'd probably be a lost cause trying to make one.

The best way, the sous vide way.