Gentlemen

Gentlemen,

After saving some shekels for a couple months, watching the crash, and doing some research, I have purchased my first coins.

Am I going to make it? Also, post 'em.

Not bad, user. I expect WTC to dip a bit more but in a month you'll be sitting at at least 2x.

help pls

your on the right track broski, just dont panic. literally forget you ever did this for a few months

get some currency coins. WTC and OMG are great. suggest DGB with new money.

Then forget about it for a few months.

I'm looking to add AMB, but am afraid of over diversifying the small amount of money I have, and think I've got some time to add more fiat for AMB.

Should I add a third with what's here or just hold off and add fiat later?

no link, u loose

im trying to add link and amb soon

Why the fuck aren't you all buying coins with actual partnerships and dapps launching? Like maybe get in and get out but don't sell back into other shitcoins.

I made my first 50x of ETH because they had growing transactions and partnerships. I've now moved half of that into EOS because they are doing the same and IPFS is already big.

NEO *might* be good to take profits into

Omise isn't going to be used, plasma might and is probably going to be labeled a security when the hammer comes down

WTC is a youtube shill meme
JNT is a shill meme
LTC is pointless when you can just buy BTC and the transaction fees are low again.

LINK is also a meme and only talked about here and is going to be rendered useless. The Oracle problem is not one that people are going to pay to integrate into their platforms.

Someone is going to do it for free on a faster chain and LINK will die

What else are you holding user?

>coins with actual partnerships
>OMG not a coin with partnerships

What the hell did I just read

terrible advice, currency coins are going to be worthless soon. They were just a meme that will live and die with btc

so XRB is shit?

Sell both of those and buy AMB. Then be patient.

just my opinion but yes

This guy is correct.
OMG is fucking USELESS.

OMG is like having a gift card and saying places take the gift card.

It's not a good model, the game theory isn't sound. Read up on markets and game theory/market incentives and then evaluate tokens

I hold ETH 40% EOS 40% BTC 8% and then some of our lovely meme coins that we see on the board that I plan on dumping when they pump to get more EOS.

Good advice about terrible advice

Im hoping i just break even at this point

Smart man
gj

Smart
I over diversified and consolidating now as the shitcoins pump.
Want to get rid of shit when I break even and wait for some other shit to go back to ath.

What am I doing wrong

1kfag checking in
I should sell BAT right

Agreed. Nobody is going to choose to use a currency coin over actual fiat money/a debit card. Why the fuck would you?!? The only reason people used BTC was to buy drugs, if you don't believe this your an actual brainlet. For this reason privacy coins like XMR will survive, but I wouldn't buy them for speculative purposes because any significant government is priming an attack on these coins - see recent SEC/EU meetings.

imo bat is a decent hold for the next 3 months, and if its still shit, then we tried.

Limited supply = speculative. B-but in case of wide adoption may become less speculative and become a currency.
Monero is the only currency coin being really used as a currency right now imo. Infinite inflation + wide distribution + anonymity. Non-anonymouse currency coins... I understand the idea but using something as volatile to become independent from the government is strange. Still makes sense sometimes especially in the third world. I'm not a monero fan and I don't hold any but looks like they from the beginning understood they're creating the real alternative money. Now they're trying to avoid asic cancer before it happened.

you should work on improving your life so you can invest real money.

Ehh my grandma gave me some extra pocket money
She saw I was interested in this and she made her fortune on asx

Coulda had 60k$ if i cashed out IPBC 5 days ago ;_;

dont listen to this brainlet. currency coins are the past only reddit still shills that bullshit. keep stacking OMG and you will make it.

like other "currency" coins it will never actually be used as a currency. they are for speculation only and have no intrinsic value. you can probably make some money swing trading it but I would be amazed if nano were still around in 3 years.

>OMG is like having a gift card and saying places take the gift card.
uh.... what? did your mom drop you on your head as a baby
>I hold... EOS
ah. question answered.

You havent gone all in yet

Bend the knee

not yet, you need more. Buy dips if they happen, but those are obviously two solid coins.

Well, they are already in use as payments on several sites like headphones.com and with twitch adopting them, amazon will likely follow with Nano as the replacement for the btc that they closed.

Nano is going to see actual use if the security holds up because feeless and decentral is actually something retailers are interested.

That being said, buying nano right after its done the 120% would be kind of stupid.