youtube.com/watch?v=NY3yzLA-g24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kys enjoy getting aids and dying early saged

>You cannot

Wrong. PCP and LSD combined

Gambling

the worst drug of them all

>heroin is bad

meme of the century, heroin is only bad if you're a poorfag in which case you're probably addicted to Tv and fast food too

Pot bruh.

Good cocaine is way better dumbass

chinese cartoons
english subed mangos
vidya
asian wmen
ramen

nicotine and coffee
microdose lsd every so often
horse is for celebrating

amp and coke crutch fags, enjoy your inevitable brain aids and unsustainable type-a personality you'll forever chase because the real you isn't the best you and you'll always want to be the best you
>make it
>brain too fucked up to appreciate making it

... Imagine being so addicted to a drug that is going to kill you prematurely that you can say this retarded shit and actually believe it.

god damn i wish i still had veins like that. im west coast so have vein destroying black tar heroin

>shoots heroin
>talks shit about other people's brains being fucked up
the type of amps I take are not harmful in small doses. I have never od'd. Every drug I take is legal in Canada and doesn't make me a pariah of society like shooting H does.

Everyone on Veeky Forums is a junkie brah. You're nothing special.

why would you use sedatives for trading

Junkies need to be gassed

why do you guys even shoot it into your veins?
why not increase the dose by like 100x and put it into your muscle?

if you're taking amps in small doses and keep it responsible and reasonable and take your magnesium and stuff, my opinion is that you're gonna be fine. it sounds like you're gonna be fine.
i was referring to the dudes that chase that unsustainable superman feel to the bitter end, too high to realize the damage done

China white motherfucker!

Ay

caffeine + moda

Are you fucking retarded?

Some guy ate his toddler son's eyes while on PCP. Never trying that shit in my life

Itt degenerates

No drug makes me trade better because I already suck at trading to begin with.

t. holdfag

With digits like those there's no way you could be wrong

I dunno why people get so mad at junkies. They are willingly killing themselves off. Be happy.

In the mean time they steal and shit in the street though.

It's amazing. We prescribe the same classes of (((medicine))) that junkies use and somehow junkies are the ones demonized.

My vice was amphetamine. Got an ADHD diagnosis. Got amphetamine. Can't explain this shit faggot.

Circle Jerk.

youtube.com/watch?v=NY3yzLA-g24

10mg instant release Adderall + a 20oz bottle of diet dr. pepper.

Did someone say circle jerk?

DMT, fucking noob

And also try to find opioids with reverse tolerance

no and i'm a doctor.

I was a heroin addict for five years. Almost to one year clean. I hate this drug. It ruined my life. You wanna know the worst part though? I was putting serious thought into investing in bitcoin in 2013 and decided not to because I needed money for dope. I could have been rich but instead I was constantly on the verge of homelessness. Get out while you can bro. Choose life.

Don't hold that over your head. Buying BTC way back is a fucking cliche.