Hurr

>hurr cryptos literally kill people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EZNlaiWNvqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>richest man is this stupid
holy fuck what do we do

lol no people kill people amirite guise?

Ellen Degenerate paid him to FUD (was on the show last week)

hes buffets buddy ofcourse he fuds. their fortunes are in dollars. buffet almost fomod in

this is goverment FUD

Saved that shit nice meme

buy more crypto

Bill Gates is literally the guy who owns the company that is pushing spyware as the norm on everyones computers in the fucking world

So when he's paranoid over the privacy of bitcoin you double the fuck down

Why would she do that? She was shilling two weeks ago

>thinking bill gates is the richest man in the world

S

>implying he gave his 100% real thoughts
>implying there isn't an ulterior motive behind his every public move

you're an idiot if you think this is what Bill really thinks. This is nothing other than FUD for the masses.

When the richest people in the world tell you to stay away from something, theyre not helping you out, theyre not looking out for you. Theyre protecting their own interests

>hurr im brill grates i make compruters listen to me

This guy thought the internet was just a meme in the 90s.

>hey guys Ive heard that USD are being used to purchase illegal weapons, drugs and services all over the world. Its too dangerous I dont like it huuuuuuur

I agree with this. If there's one thing being in crypto (and being on Veeky Forums) has taught me, it's that everybody is lying to push their own agenda, and they all want your money.

Gates badmouthing crypto by saying it indirectly contributes to drug overdose is the weakest fud I've ever seen in this space. If anything he's just trying to drop the price for a buy in.

He isnt stupid, he is against you.

But is he wrong?

>dude give your money to africans lmao
Bill is all in XLM

With time you will learn that crypto/whales/shilling/fudding translates EXTREMELY well to the stock market. It's the exact same on the big stage with corporations, stocks, and media.

You know the jokes the say always do the opposite of what biz says? There's a reason for that, and its the same in the corporate world.

Think about it like this;
when a corporation wants to buy a shit ton of stock, they need people selling a shit ton of stock. How do they accomplish that? They send "analysts" to go on the news and FUD so that the next day every normie who watched the news panic sells. And then what do the corporations do? Scoop up cheap shares.

This just happened in the stock market and every normie panic sold the dip because the news told them to.

The news is run by (((them))) and (((they))) are not on your side. Always do the opposite of what mainstream media tells/wants you to do

Not even close to being the richest

Agreed. Thinking literally any public figure is telling you what they actually think when speaking in public is pretty fucking dumb. For instance, just about every single public figure denounced and trashed Trump but I'll bet at least half actually voted for him.

>crypto is bad because you can buy DRUGS that kill people!!! >:(
I really dont like him because he mad nigs in africa survive x1000000 more. But i still expected a better reason than that.
If crypto didnt exist people would still get drugs. Every currency can be used to fund terrorism and buy drugs

2nd out of 7billion is pretty close

Dude, we experienced big media intervention in crypto too, and the results were ridiculously effective for whoever was pulling those strings.

I haven't trusted big media since my teens, you're preaching to the choir.

meanwhile bill gates is literally going to end up killing hundreds of millions more as he's trying to go directly against nature and will cause massive overpopulation issues in the future.

no surprise he's as incompetent in his "charity" as he was everywhere else in life.

congrats on this, seriously.

I didn't know you knew that.

Hopefully someone else who reads this thread will learn something new.

Stay poor Gates

Bill Gates donated a shit ton of money. Bezos donated $0. Gates would be much richer right now. Ded #1 on the list.

He would need to 35%+ while Bezos stays at 0% to catch up. Most likely the gap will keep growing.

this is the most retarded thing I've ever read on this website. congrats user.

ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVES
I'M A LITTLE CHICKEN NECKED BASTARD
AND NOBODY'S GOT THE WILL TO SEE WHAT I AM
youtu.be/EZNlaiWNvqU

Lol holy shit it must take serious effort to be this deluded

Fuck son! Are you that new?

Oh sweet summer child

>all these retards believing that these useless memecoins make a man like Bill Gates afraid

you are fucking retarded, you cant even buy a slice of bread with your shitcoin, its USELESS

wew lad

>Billionaire philanthropist and Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates said no technology has “caused deaths in a fairly direct way” to the extent that cryptocurrencies have.

What about them drones, big boy?

>She was shilling
You mean mocking. Read between the lines like a normie.

Pretty much.

>HI, I'M ELLEN I'M SO WACKY LOOK AT ME! IMMA TELL YOU ABOUT THE BITCOINS. THEY ARE LIKE A GOAT. END OF STORY LOLOL! WHO HERE WANTS TO LISTEN TO MY GAY STORIES?!