Boys $1000 EOY

Don’t be fucking stupid thank me later

I officially passed that guy that guy that has 380K.

Thanks
I just bought 100K

Fuck it buying 100k more

Gonna be stupid ducking rich gonna have prostitutes sucking my balls 24/7 for the rest of my life

Haha, im tempted to go all in this one arghhh decisions decisions

Them trips though.

He has 390k now.

Fuck I don't want to FOMO, was about to buy yesterday.

This is a great price desu, cheaper than most got in.

the price is only pumping like this because the volume is shit and there's a not-so subtle whale accumulating

people are expecting the price to dump because of the news that's supposed to come this month, although at this point the news will probably come in march

should I wait? or just buy now?

How is the price supposed to dump without a pump, its only just 2x ico brainlet.

if I were you I would start averaging in now in, I don't recommend going all in if you want to buy a ton (50k-100k+) because you'll probably end up paying more anyway because the volume is really really thin

I'm kind of impatient though so take my advice with a grain of salt

there's a lot of brainlets holding jnt and they're getting impatient so if the news is underwhelming or late they're probably going to dump their bags and move on to another project

dont fucking do it user you know whats gonna happen. Buy when Veeky Forums FUDs sell when Veeky Forums FOMOs

>there's a lot of brainlets holding jnt and they're getting impatient

This. Keep an eye on the tg, the "when moon when news" brainlets will sell, just because their success is not announced to them.

any new news on this coin?...when will it or should it start escalating?

I'm pretty sure this means....

Friendly reminder that if Veeky Forums is telling you to buy
It's just about to dump

Lol brainlets

JNT gonna revolutionize the lives of holders.

BOOBOOB
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP