Twizzlers

>Twizzlers
>Skittles
>Hershey's
>Swedish Fish
>Milk Duds

Why is American candy so trash?

Are there no import stores that sell more European candy?

I think most European countries have better candy but Reese's is fucking tip-top. Three Musketeers is also great. It's mostly the corn-syrup they jam in here, opposed to real sugar.

Skittles are british candy.
Swedish Fish are Swedish

>Swedish Fish are Swedish
It is made exclusively for Americans though

The actual Malaco "Swedish Fish" sold in the Nordics aren't that saturated and have natural flavours only

European candy is shit, they only have better chocolate, which is not candy

Real sick of people thinking chocolate and candy are the same thing. I suppose cookies and cakes are the same thing too since they're both sweet and baked

>candy
>[kan-dee]
>noun, plural candies.
>any of a variety of confections made with sugar, syrup, etc., often combined with chocolate, fruit, nuts, etc.

Chocolates are candies.

All cadburys stuff is now garbage tier because they changed the recipe since that got bought out.

Mars is still great especially Revels.

Revels are my favorite sweet. You can eat a handful for a mix of flavor or individually.
Also any yuropoors know any good Coffee Cream sweets like in the Revels packs. I don't know of any or any good ones for that matter

He didn't say that they weren't.

see >Real sick of people thinking chocolate and candy are the same thing.

>any of a variety of confections made with sugar, syrup, etc., often combined with chocolate, fruit, nuts, etc.
Chocolate is not candy, your description even says so.

>combined with

Chocolate can refer to the confection created using it or the ingredient. A chocolate bar would fit under their description as a candy.

Often combined with is the key word and then you go on to list examples of different kinds of food the the candy is COMBINED with. So chocolate is a different thing, not a candy

>chocolate
>[chaw-kuh-lit, chok-uh-, chawk-lit, chok-]
>noun
>1. a preparation of the seeds of cacao, roasted, husked, and ground, often sweetened and flavored, as with vanilla.
>2. a beverage made by dissolving such a preparation in milk or water, served hot or cold:
a cup of hot chocolate.
>3. candy made from such a preparation.
>4. an individual piece of this candy.

>be as American
>go to super mega market
>browsing the candy aisle
>see some ritter sport
>only two fucking flavors
>neither is marzipan

Is it really any wonder people join isis?

All chocolate is candy, but not all candy is chocolate.
So, chocolate and candy are not the same thing.

Some chocolates are candy and some candies are not chocolates is true, but they were pushing the idea that chocolates are never candy.

Incorrect.

>Definitions from dictionaries are incorrect when I don't like them
Oh boy

>All cadburys stuff is now garbage tier because they changed the recipe since that got bought out.
This, so much. It's fucking sad. I'm not going to argue it was the greatest chocolate in the world, but god damn was it great.

>be european
>go to candy
>many ritter sport flavours
>muslims invade
>join isis
>praise allah
Coincidence?

You are using a shit dictionary.

The oxford dictionary is the only one you should be using, kid.

>idiots with a poor grasp of English who cannot tell the difference between "chocolate" and "a chocolate"

I apologise if English is not your first language.

From the oxford online dictionary

>chocolate
>Pronunciation: /ˈCHäk(ə)lət/
>noun
>1A food preparation in the form of a paste or solid block made from roasted and ground cacao seeds, typically sweetened: a bar of chocolate [as modifier]: a chocolate cookie

>1.1A candy made of or covered with this: a box of chocolates

Chocolate is not a chocolate.

That has no bearing on whether chocolate is candy or not.

I don't understand the "hershey's tastes like vomit" meme

Resse's are ace. Cherry Twizzlers are sorta edible. Lancaster Caramel is fucking gold.

Why're you cherry picking the shittiest candy?

Kekd

Can't forget about Werther's Original.
Come back when you're smart enough to buy the good sweets.

does anyone else remember

Not a meme. I've only experienced it with their pure milk chocolate though.