Don't see a Skycoin thread

Don't see a Skycoin thread

About to put my deposit down for my skyminer.

Who here got in the first few batches? How much SKY do you expect to make during the testnet?

just got in 100k

>1btc for 8 raspberries in a fancy chink structure

Two friends were in the first 150 and just got tracking confirmation that the miners are on their way. I'll try to do an unboxing for Skytards.

i will mine that shit with gpus

So you can have an ICO where people give you $100 mil for a whitepaper, but you can't raise money by getting people to buy hardware and reimbursing them your token?

it does not work like that you faggot.It is a decentralized internet, meaning your gpu will not do shit

>decentralized internet
>piggybacking off ISP's
You just got memed by chinks

o so this coin is pretty much to sell shit mining equiment? sounds pretty fucking centralize to me. the way to decentralized internet is some chink company selling computers. sounds like a solid plan.

pos is the most decentralized you can get but a chick company cant make money off that so

scam coin enjoy you aids

>pay for internet
>barely use it full bandwidth
>not selling it to chinks botnet

Shit ain't even fancy, I make frames out of scrap extruded aluminum like that at work all the time

the 1 BTC rebate is just a pajeet filter. sorry pajeet

i know this is brainlet fud, but just so other people know, you can build your own miner for cheap.

why can't I use my real computer? why I gotta use chink raspberries

you will be able to on the mainnet, but testnet is for testing specific hardware.

Who's that big female chinese investor in skycoin? Jung, or something similar.

Jane Zhang

Skycoin has the worst community I've ever seen. So hypocritical and bipolar. You guys will never moon.

hero, see you up there.

Just got my ups tracking number yesterday. Need to look at a colocation spot now for max bandwidth.