Looking to join a cult

Are there any private trading groups out there worth paying for?

ugly skeleton bimbo trash

>shellfish
not even once

4/10

lol have you guys been hurt by a girl this or what?

would stick wang in, but juxtaposition of oysters is slightly weird

Can this bimbo get her shoes off the fucking couch?

Pussy looks wack

my brain says gross but my dick is tingly when i see this pic. huh

Golllllllldfingahhhhh!!!!

nobody likes oysters? i'll eat those before i touch that aids rekt body. literally aids wasting before your eyes

Wolf of polo niex has one such group and he is the best crypto trader out there

Keep em cummin

I'm in welambonow discord. it's pay to play for the VIP section, but it was well worth it for me at least.

She killed someone in a car accident. Lel

Really lol? who is she?

I lied.

core cult - r/bitcoin

Just drink the kool-aid

this triggered me too

no. any group you would join is already making money why would they need yours? if you have 100k-1m you could join a dolphin group but you wont find it on Veeky Forums

6fig here. Where to find the dolphins sir?

what did i just say?

huge feet

fake tits fake hair too much makeup. yeah we'd fuck her if she approached but other than that just gross

[email protected]

Very nice

>If this was your gf
‘user, I’ve reserved a table at Dorsia for tonight on your Litepay credit card concierge service for me and a friend, hope you don’t mind.’
‘B-But you hardly eat anything!’
‘Oh user, their vintage Chardonnay is to die for, and Chad...er I mean Stacey who’s meeting me raves about it’
‘I simply have nothing to wear, and my hand bag is soooo last season, so will need to do a bit of shopping with your card, hope you don’t mind, then of course I’ll need shoes to match.’
‘Also I’ve booked tomorrow for my personal hair consultant to come round, as my roots are starting to show, hope you don’t mind that I put it on your card too’
‘I was thinking also user, do you think I need to go bigger with my implants? There’s a fantastic surgeon that Stacey recommended’
‘Y-yeah I don’t mind’
‘Oooh thanks user, that’s why I’m with you as you’re so kind hearted’

No in answer to your original question.
Whales gets the heads up for the pumps, everyone else tags along and usually gets rekt