Which one of you degenerates are stalking "reviewbrah"?

Which one of you degenerates are stalking "reviewbrah"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fCIiSE9VHck
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83515137/#83516724
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

forgot video

youtube.com/watch?v=fCIiSE9VHck

Me

It's some guy on /pol/

hopefully reviewbrah gets a conceal carry license

Does he dress in over sized clothing on purpose?
Like to try to trigger Veeky Forums

Where does he live

upstate NY i believe

NOT Veeky Forums RELATED
FUCK OFF

Hmm. Not sure how New York gun laws are. Or if NYC just has specific gun laws separate from the state

He banned me from his channel because i called him an alcohol syndrome loser and his mom hates him

He can get stalked and gangraped by niggers for all i care

NYC is seperate in terms of gun laws.

Holy shit what a faggot.
The only thing that makes it sound like he might not just be an attention whoring crybaby is that he mentioned "physical stalking". But based on the fact that he gave no details and based on the way he talks in the rest of the entire video, I'm much more inclined to think that all the threats and "stalking" is just him blowing shit out of proportion to create drama, or flat out being an idiot.

He wants to take legal action? Christ, faggots like this should never be allowed to use the internet.

>All I want is your understanding
What an attention whore.
>I don't want any money
Are you fucking kidding me, people were offering him money for this crap?

Anyone want to partner up with me to create fake internet drama to milk retards out of sympathy cash?

E D G Y
D
G
Y

Hello r3ddit

*Edit; le thanks for gold xDDD

xDDD LEDDIT
*edit thanks for the (you)'s xDd

lol chuckled :D

>waah edgy

You know that this is 100 times more cringeworthy than not giving a fuck about some autist who thinks he's being stalked?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83515137/#83516724

By review sister's looks too, it appears his mom drank through the full term of all her pregnancies

is she legal?

Hes had dudes come up and film him and you can see the van follow him in many videos.

Fair enough. But did that just start out of the blue? Like he ignores or just laughs off internet bullying and people still start stalking him?

Or was he being a dumbass and actually trying to "fight back" against people making jokes on the internet which then led to people stalking him?

Gtfo reviewfag

it's all in his head

he's losing his mind

I think its obvious this is the case. Reviewbrah is a nutcase.

There is nothing in the videos.

he's doing it for views

same reason he was stupid enough to stay logged into his chennel's reddit account when posting his own videos to r/cringe

The stalker autist is on full damage control, lmao