Did you tether up before the big crash and increase your portfolio by 30%? Probably not...

Did you tether up before the big crash and increase your portfolio by 30%? Probably not, because you didn't have access to Cindicator's hybrid intelligence market prediction software.

You were probably holding stinky linky, or some other scam coin with no working product.

Here's what a real blockchain AI project looks like. Accurate predictions of future market events, sent directly to your PC/Smartphone.

This is the state of Crypto. Something as powerful as this is sub 200mil market cap, while Tron sits in the billions. There will be a very big wake up call for the people who invest in scams for 2018. The bull run will not be for these hot air projects. It will be in the real projects, with real results, with real value.

Smarten up.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally free money

da fuck is this?

shill me

The most undervalued project in crypto.

Money printing.

Reminds me of pic related.

No, you can’t predict future prices.

Survivorship bias.

This is a Ponzi scheme.

No argument needed. I'll continue to post proof.

user what CND product did u buy?

i will research

I hold Expert (700k) but this was a 5k level call.

digital 8 ball

Whats with all the CND shilling now? I actually like the project but if theres coordinated shills on biz I feel like thats a bad thing.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias

How do I buy this?

What's it saying about the mcap by summer.?

Would you take financial advice from a guy who won the lottery? Fuck no, dipshit

Success doesn't mean shit. It's not proof of anything.

>February 15
>it is currently February 27

yes, moron. it already happened. this is a historical reference proving the accuracy of its indicators.

As a programmer, I'm more interested in the INSANE language processing capability this program supposedly has.

I have been in several projects with natural language parsing myself, and I've NEVER seen ANYTHING come close to the language processing capability these screenshots show.

Imagine if Google translate had similar tech, we wouldn't be getting garbled translations from it.

If this wasn't fake, I'd be investing balls deep just for the insane language processing capability (it's almost like movie level AI), because such tech doesn't exist at that high of a level anywhere else right now.

You dont understand how this thing works. The questions are posted and people contribute their answers, the bot doesnt decipher the question.

I was wondering this. About the asked questions.

So here is my question answered. Thanks.

this is your last chance to get it for cheap. Next bull run you won't be able to touch it unless you're already rich as fuck

I want to buy this but 3 fucking shill threads at once is a definite bad sign on biz.

Oh so it's basically just a strawpoll? :p

Whoa Yahoo Answers on the blockchain. Super innovative, prob 10K EOY. Where do I buy the ICO?

the FUD is almost as bad as the shilling

everyone FUCK OFF AND SHUT THE FUCK UP nothign to see here

With token incentive for correct answers I believe, so a bit better than straw poll but a far cry from AI prediction

I'm going to stop trying to simplify the whitepaper for Veeky Forums - theres no point

Tether up when you can just short on Mex -_- tard

LMAO.
so incorrect. here you go retard brainlet.

I appreciate you trying to set these morons on the right path, but theres no point man.

NEBL second wave pump just about to start. Get in before it’s too late