Why haven't you bought 2018's 100x

Why user

I was holding a good amount. Then I sold it all and bought devery. God damn im smart.

i guess you can say that was a good short term move sure, but i will bet my dick and balls you will be eating shit with the rest of the jeets come q3

The fuck does the token even do...

Better partnerships, better team, lower mcap, and the same stupid fucking cube logo. We shall see.

devs are soooooo fucked in anyone ever decided to sue. everything in their icos docs is bullshit disclaimers about how they don't owe anybody anything, tokens convey no rights, and this token is solely for people wanting to use the product and not for investors/speculators. except they spend all day trying to shameless pump ary on biz as the next big thing...

personally i don't really care beyond generally not liking cya bullshit legal disclaimers, but lol these guys would look like total greaseballs in front of a judge.

good luck with your guerilla marketing on an "anonymous" forum guys.

smartest post i've seen on biz all week

Smart move

My reason for bailing out as well. Time will tell but Sam is a fucking douche canoe who needs to hire a community manager or something. He is terrible at communicating with investors. Very flippant and arrogant, just turned me off to the whole thing. Putting my money elsewhere.

because they're retarded and bought link instead.

Stay poor fucking faggots

> douche canoe

how do I give gold on this sub?

I dumped my bags a few weeks ago. Such a bogus project

I dumped my bags the more shit I read about ary the shadier it gets.

At least Sam finally bought a house and his dad can live in peace

THE SHILLS ARE OUT BOYOS
SHIT IS HEATING UP
SAMS NEW HAIRCUT TO THE MOON

same way i downvote you faggot

haircut coin

Im going to bang this qt once i get my master node, cuz im a smooth node operator

Stay stupid user/sam

You're just mad that you can't scam a bunch of NEETs out of their money