Bill Gates thinks cryptocurrencies are worthless...

Bill Gates thinks cryptocurrencies are worthless. This man knows more about technology and money than everyone on this board combined. What does Veeky Forums think?

Fuck out of here with these Bill Gates threads.

How does that post in any way imply he thinks they are worthless?

He doesn't say it's worthless at all.
He literally says it's useful for it's anonymity in his post.

What an uninformed, worthless, boomer opinion.
>Anonymity
He doesn't get it.

Fake and gay

The guy is a ellen carbon copy

That boomer is a computer science genius and legend.

>Bitcoin literally kills people.
>t. Bill Gates.

The same argument he said about crypto can be made about paper money so its very retarded of him to make that argument. Just because he created windows for over a deccade ago doesnt mean he knows everything about technology.

I remember he liked Bitcoin in previous interviews. Now that heaps of people are dying it seems he has changed his mind

>the main feature of cryptocurrencies is anonimity

sure thing buddy

And this is obv a b8 thread because he never stated that crypto is useless, and i find it hard to believe that you cant read

>The main feature of crypto currencies is their anonymity.
This out of touch retard still thinks that crypto is 100% currency coins. Shit opinion from an obsolete dinosaur.

Being a rich tech mogul is not equal to being a genius. There are plenty of other PhD's who are working in the crypto field. Kill your self fag.

seriously the only proof that you need that (someone) is trying to manipulate you, instill fear in you so you dont take part in this revolution, is ALL these EXACT same threads about fucking Bill Gates posted here! I've checked over the last few hours and counted at least 8, all slightly different but the same topic. This board has been infiltrated by big pockets with nefarious objectives. Seriously don't let them win guys

Maybe because Bill fucking Gates shared his opinion on cryptocurrencies a mere 7 hours ago? And this was in text which makes it more valuable than a 5 second news snippet.

Everything he said about crypto was true for some years ago. If he isnt even up to date with the techonolgy and how it works he shouldnt comment

He's correct about the risk but clearly has not been following the space. Bill doesn't even realise that cryptocurrency is one word

i think it's a buy signal and the final irrefutable proof that he is strongly tied to the deep state

at least you had balls to respond. why OP did you need to make your own thread about this when there are active ones up on the same topic? are you a redditor seeking validation? have an upvote

He said that they're morally wrong, not worthless.

fucking retard.