Is crow edible? Have you tried it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eating_crow
youtube.com/watch?v=uI6slOkbvjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

homeless people have internet in the us

2 reasons for no

Uness you want 1000 years of bad luck dont do that shit

Secondly city crows are probably eating too much shit for me to want to eat them, but a backwoods country crow I'd eat if I could get past the 1000 years bad luck issue

Crows are smarter than pigs, why would you eat them? When I ride by with my bicycle even within a couple feet of them, they stay put because they know and assume you're going in a straight line like cars do, completely unlike other birds that get spooked at every sound. But pigs somehow manged to get themselves domesticated and their entire genetic line bound to the meat industry; meanwhile, I've yet to see a single domesticated crow.

Every animal is edible. But just because you can eat them doesn't mean you should.

>But just because you can eat them doesn't mean you should
This. There's no reason to eat meat just because you can. Veganism is the only rational choice.

here's your (you)

One of my canada bros had a house crow that lived on his shoulder. Not sure how he managed to make this happen.

>pigs produce reliably tasty meat and have a high fat content which can be rendered out and put to other uses
>pigs will eat just about fucking anything
>a single, fully grown pig could feed a family for weeks if the meat was stored/cured properly
>pigs can be pastured in unused fields and their manure helps reverse soil depletion
>pigs produce a reliable number of offspring which can also be raised and eaten
>pigs don't require much in the way of special enclosures, a sturdy fence is enough for them

Meanwhile,

>crow meat is of dubious taste
>a single crow could feed a single person for a day
>they would need to be kept in cages and fed regulated diets to ensure their health and stop them from becoming overweight

Actually, you can buy crows and keep them as pets. You can even teach them how to speak and there are some machines that train crows to fetch money rewarding them with peanuts.
Pic unrelated

Apparently, corvids and humans are the only animals that can understand and convey events that happened in the past to other members of their respective species.

>[...] humans [...] can understand [...] events that happened in the past
I'm not so sure about that one...

Get the hell out of here, pig fucker.

>hey stay put because they know and assume you're going in a straight line

And that's where you blast them! Win/Win

The whole crow is like a ribcage of a roasted broiler chicken. There's nothing to eat. Same with pigeons.

There are accounts of what happens when you get on the crow shit list.
Either you catch/kill an entire murder of crows or you consider eating something else. Sooner or later, they'll find a loop hole in our ever increasingly user-friendly technology and they will spark off a feathery jihad.

>Same with pigeons.
Gordon Ramsey was able to pull some decent sized bits out of a pigeon. Apparently, they're good eating.

>when you realize telling someone to eat crow means you wish the ire of a group of crows on them, said grouping being known as a "murder"

>catch a crow and eat it
>his crow buddies see this and fly off scared
>they start dive bombing you every so often and scolding you
>wherever you go with crows they also scold and attack you
>you can go as far as 20 miles away and there will be crows there, and they will hate you
>your ass will get harassed and attacked by crows for years
>then new crows will be born and they will also hate you, because other crows mention you
>you could very well go your entire life being shit on, pecked at and swooped at by crows
>all because you wanted to see how they taste

Crows are stupidly smart, dont bother eating them

>wear mask depicting that guy you hate, maybe a neighbor or something, and then draw the attention to them instead

Too bad this isn't true

Considering "Eating crow" is an idiom for being humiliated, I would guess they're not very good.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eating_crow

Gordon Ramsay cooks rook salad. Rooks are in the crow family.

youtube.com/watch?v=uI6slOkbvjA

>Every animal is edible.
lol no

it's illegal in most countries actually. pets work on a white list basis and zoos need special authorization for even common wild critters from their own country.

i heard about that crow soup was eaten during the last war... I think they are chewy and dry (a bit like pheasant) and need to be boiled a longtime to be eatable ...

i boiled a dead one once just so i could keep the skull. i prepped it and defeathered it and stuff. all i know is that they smell fucking terrible when cooked