Press "s" to spit on grave

Press "s" to spit on grave

s

+.001 BTC has been sent to your wallet, the transaction should be confirmed in 24 hours.

s

S

This is a good image.

pajeets don't get paid that much per post bro

OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN. PLEASE TELL ME I DIDN'T GET SCAMMED BY ROGER VER. PLEASE OH PLEASE OH GOD OH MAN. I DID NOT JUST SPEND MY ENTIRE SAVINGS ON A FAKE BITCOIN

BCH is doing ok, i think its the elder btc that is sickly

30k in may

thissssss but unironically

The fact that it's still up in fiat is a good sign. If you look around shit coins are plummeting 50% more than bch.

In fact, this drop is healthy to get a nice bounce once bitcoin settles and the conference approaches

I love Veeky Forums drawfags

LTC will overcome BCH in 2018.

Prepare yourselves

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
REPENT

The only way ltc is differentiated from btc is it has less hashpower. Absolute shitcoin

s
hate this shit polluding the top 10

I love seeing the litecoin shills, look at the people buying litecoin, literal dumb-money

It has less of everything, even kikes trying to co-opt it

s

Buttcorn Trash is going to get killed by BTCP today. Prepare your anuses, cashie cunts.

>s

Lol ops pics is great

This is a altcoin shillfest board but it still beats the Reddit circlejerk

Satoshi has enough spare buttcoins to crash your party for good then jihan and roger will turn the lights out with a hash power switch a roo when ever they feel like it, hows that make you feel core cucks?

if you think CW is satoshi you are as retarded as he is

Dont forget they will short the market before they bring it down like any smart investor.

If he has over a million bitcoins then he has over a million of every fork of bitcoin too to play with

Bcash, worst of all shitcoins.

It's doing awful.

I'm good, BTCP has Segwit and Monero already exists.