There's some darkness in my heart, friends

There's some darkness in my heart, friends.

I need that bronco berry.

I need that molten cheese that is so creamed.

Give me that ten gallon hat.

jajaja

Isn't the bronco berry for the onion pedals?

I always got Bronco Berry for the jalapeno bites.

I don't know who decided raspberry jam was good on japapeno peppers, but damn I'm glad they discovered it

Are they better than sonic's or about the same?

it's almost entirely sugar, and what goes better with bread and fat than sugar?

Aren't they also spicy?

no, not really. the jalapeno is mostly just structure + texture

So it is just like sonic then. You get the flavor of the jalapeno as well but not the spiciness.

Pretty much, except I assume it's better than Sonic, because Sonic sucks.

Arby's has just about the best poppers I can think of.

Actually, I don't see why people shit on Arby's so much. Just avoid the roast beef.

Sonic must be pretty bad where you are because it is decent here.

Every Sonic in Central Illinois is run by braindead niggers who fuck everything up.

Locally Arby's tried to set up shop twice with at least 10 years apart once in the mall and once as a standalone and both failed. It wasn't that bad but the sandwiches they serve don't seem like what most people want.

>You get the flavor of the jalapeno as well but not the spiciness.

>White people

Could be happening to my sonic soon too and maybe other fastfoods locally as well since they have gotten into the habit of hiring only black workforces. One local McD's might have put a stop to it by requiring some college.

A lot of Americans can't handle spicy foods so the chains don't serve them or sell milder varieties. I wonder how they made jalapenos weak. Are they using a milder cultivar?

They take out the seeds and the cream cheese does the rest

>Just avoid the roast beef.

Why? Isn't that there main thing?

You can't understand unless you actually try it. If you just had some Arby's shaved roast beef in a jar you'd need a lab analysis to confirm that it's actually meat and not some kind of cellulose paper soaked in greyish brown liquid

it's pretty easy, if you grow jalapenos and give them tons of water and sun they turn out sweet. You need to stress them by cutting back on watering towards the end of the growing season to bring out the heat

I believe they usually take out the seeds for jalapeno poppers but the heat can be quite a bit different.

The fuck? I've eaten at arbys dozens of times in my life and have never heard the phrase bronco berry uttered. What is this nizzardry