>ICX
>VEN

i want to go balls deep on one (1)

thanks bras

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/iExecBlockchainComputing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ICX or VEN

the rest or shitcoins. I really don't care what any of you have to say, its just a fact.

Nano.

Any of these.

christ i bet youd go balls deep in that whale one towards the mid left. If you want the purple spanks one, go all in on REQ

none
find a low cap shitcoin thats bottomed on kucoin that will run next alt season and 10x ur cash

I'd say throw down in Nano as coinbase listing and more exchanges are coming very soon as well as roadmap. Then sell half and throw down in ICX somewhere end of March, whenever token swap is happening

webm

go look at all there githubs, you'll be left with only one clear choice if you know anything about blockchain and the code supporting it
>iexec

So req?

i think he meant RLC

github.com/iExecBlockchainComputing

REQ = probably your best short term buy, mainnet imminent
RLC = meh
NANO = pump and dump coin, could probably make some money swing trading if you know what youre doing
ICX = price seems to have bottomed out, should start climbing soon leading to token swap
VEN = great long term hold but probably staying flat for a bit

go for ncash my friend

>that brap cannon on the left

>that one fucking whale that can't even bend a leg

RLC dude. Undervalued, literally everything else you mentioned is shilled constantly

sorry buddy but I work in the cloud computing space and decentralized cloud computing is a pipe dream to put it nicely. its not a good application for blockchain. we are so so far away from this being able to compete with aws or any centralized service.

lol that fattie

Bounty0x has crashed like a motherfucker. It's like at 10 cents, even if it returns to it's ATH that's a 9x profit.

iExec or Vertcoin, fucko.

Load up on CPChain on Bibox right now and hold to EOY. It's barely above ICO price and is an absolute hidden gem. Currently trying to reach 20K CPC within the month. Potential for nodes, main net is Q4 this year. Thank me in 2019

But it's hpb really. Hit kucoin during the crash, now is on it's the way to recover. It's ath was 16$, now slowly growing from 5$

guys... dont buy any decentralized cloud computing coin. they are fooling uneducated investors by promising something that isnt possible. amazon web services literally does millions upon millions of transactions every second. you think youre gonna compete with them on ethereum?

your saying Nano is a pump and dump? your fucking joking. theres 200 million trading volume you fucking idiot. you cant pump and dump shit. i regularly see 5k nano orders being filled on Binance

>amazon web services literally does millions upon millions of transactions every second. you think youre gonna compete with them on ethereum?

It's not about ethereum's speed but about computing machines speed. And eth is on its long way to become fast too.

The point is that it will be cheaper than the centralized services and also safer since noone will have an access to data.

REQ

ICX is quite undervalued right now.. no big news announced besides the token swap starting next month. Solid project tho

how is it undervalued name one paying customer

Trac. I have $10k in there but I wish I had $2k more to throw in

Solid gold bars. Screenshot this

NANO
ATH eow - cap this

Req or Icx. Rest already mooned.
Req might be a good shot as they release mainnet soon.

>
nano hasn't mooned yet. it dropped massively due to bitgrail FUD but thats been addressed and its recovering quite nicely. its ATH was $35, it will retest ATH again as they have seeked cooperation with Coinbase. The real mooning starts when it catches up to LTC. triple digits EOY easily. keep in mind NANO is deflationary. no more coins will ever be added so price will continue to go up as more people want to own some. the circulating supply is permanent. i will personally be accumulating up to $30

It doesn't need to compete with AWS because AWS can't serve blockchain dapps

Asking what coin you should buy is like asking a group of woman what they want for dinner. You're going to get a million different opinions. DYOR and control your own finances. Stop being a cuck and asking random dudes on the internet how you need to spend your money.

to be fair, he listed 5 choices and said he wants to go deep in one so he did limit the choices...

nano has the most hype and best community and highest rate of adoption. buy on the next dip

icx will do well but probably not until May so take nano profits and go into icx after. icon is a 1 year long hold minimum

ven same with icx but the rebrand does nothing and it fizzled out with the partnerships. thor doesnt happen until june so dont expect price to go anywhere until then

req - its whatever, no community so won't see much volume but will probably make steady gains
rlc - its whatever, cloud computing isn't that exciting

That's unironically creepy as fuck

How long are you going to hold the coins for?

Nano >this year will be massive for nano. Theres no denying it any more. A good return for 1 year hold. After that depends on marketing and adoption.

RLC> More than 2 year hold will get you very good returns. Fog computing is going to hit critical mass, theres too many use cases which the demand will compound every year. Watch for competitors though.

REQ> Same as above but shorter, year to 2 year hold. Roadmap completes this end of year and adoption will take a little more. If they can pull it off, very good gains.

ICX> Platform coin so it depends, I'm guessing this year will be a good one and if it goes well you can just hold many years and will get you good gains.

VEN> After thor release, I don't not sure. Should be good but theres also WTC and AMB and many other competitors. Should do well though if you have over 10k coins.

>Icx
Nice bags