More of Charisse?

More of Charisse?

Is she retarted?

She's beautiful

Does she ever get the second pancake to flip?

She must be a magician because that cookie just magically popped into her mouth from her hand.

look at those supple, pouting breasts

zomg she's so beautiful and delicate. her disability just makes her more adorable!

but gluten and lactose intolerant people should totally kill themselves for being subhumans with defective genes.

I bet her nipples are like crazy eyes.

ew, just like my mom's

Wtf are those webms?? Can't she fucking do anything properly? 100 times worse cook than Jack

She has cerebral palsy and is not retarded.

We might not all be able to agree on her retardation but we can all agree on her being a bimbo, right?

Isn't that the exact definition of retarded?

Mental state/intelligence isn't affected. Her motor functions just don't work right, that's cerebral palsy.

>Difficulty with the ability to think or reason and seizures each occurs in about one third of people with CP.

No. Her brain works fine, but the wiring to the muscles is all fucked.

She is clearly a simple person if you have watched her interactions. She basically has a child's intelligence.

Acording to Wikipedia there's a one in three chance that she is in fact a retard.

As Ricki Gervais "Extras" sitcom character said in an episode about cerebral palsy "she's head disabled - not leg disabled"

I meant "leg disabled - not head disabled" kek

I think the bitch just be lazy.

The best kind of disability....that way she can never leave us.

Jealous much?

Daily reminder she has a bf

angered

bet you he makes her cum so hard she stops shaking.

she is DSP gf ?

>Parents allow their retard daughter to be raped on the daily since some day they would like to retire

some says that shes still trying to flip it to this day