Guess who will be proven right in the next few days

Call me Yes Daddy

wow based dubs

hope ur right

4 trillion market cap next year

This is common sense

No offense to you OP.
You my nigga

I'm of this opinion myself. Normies don't have the time to delve into this like we have. It will take them a while leaving us plenty of room for a massive headstart.

its true.
normies also don't have much money and don't want to risk their rent on this since it's so volatile.

Hope you do better than that omega faggot
become a tripfaggot so you can get shitted on next week

the government will try to stop us once real adoption looks like is happening.

do you really think they're gona let a bunch of retards be in the 1%

so what youre saying we will see sub 6k btc again when it returns to the mean

This is denial.

>early adopters
I had a gymbro Chad show me his "diversified crypto-portfolio" on Coinbase the other day. I've also recently overheard a group of teenage girls talking about how they bought bitcoin.

Why does it say Bear Trap at "We are here?"

These are the kinds of threads that were popping up on Veeky Forums around this time last year. Normies already came and went around the time ETH started mooning. The groundhog predicted 6 more weeks of winter. His icy hand can only reach so far out

honestly if Bill Gates is afraid to publicly admit the value of blockchain tech then yeah, we're still early adopters.

I like your style OP

>remember me
No. Eat shit.

>early adopters
>thinks it's that hard to buy bitcoin
Top kek.

In my country there is an app that allows you to deposit cash in one of the accredited stores and banks like 7Eleven and convert the cash into bitcoins. They don't even have to set up their own private wallets because normies don't really understand that the tech nor do they give a shit. As long as fiat ---> converted to bitcoins, they can call it a day and convince themselves they're secure with their internet money. This is why bears and buttcoiners make fun of you, you're simply deluding yourselves.

The more people believe it will rise the epic the fall will be.

it's also getting easier to charge electric cars, but they're not exactly taking over the streets

Nice trips.

But the more that believe it will rise, the more likely it is that it will rise.

since when does wallstreet want people to predict the market before they do.

if anyone thinks normies were rushing to upload their id's to coinbase to get BTC, you must be a fucking idiot.

Are you seriously comparing buying a car versus converting cash to bitcoins that can even be had by measly amounts? You're just proving to me how delusional you are.

>tfw you are still the early adopter
feels good banging high school hotties knowing I'll be a millionaire in a few years

about 0.2% of the world has bought a cryptocurrency. that's really neat about your 7/11s though.

Coinbase was #1 on the app store in December.

And only a percentage of people own stocks and yet it experiences bubbles and busts. Like I said, you are delusional.

That bubble chart isn't some binary black and white thing, the overall bubble journey can be made up of heaps of mini bubble journeys, which is what we're seeing here. Each time there's a return to the mean and we start again