Is history going to repeat itself Veeky Forums?

Is history going to repeat itself Veeky Forums?

yup

Hopefully. Wipe these shitcoins off the map, King.

If by history repeating itself you mean that OP will once again suck homeless dick under a bridge for crack, then yes, I believe it will.

Teeka says April.

Yes, it's too quiet. Too much hope.

yes

Will you still be saying that when bitcoin crashes?

Bitcoin has apparently been “crashing” for years gtfo nocoin faggot. You probably sold at 6k like a dumb fuck and are praying it goes down. IT WONT

I fucking hope so. 30x in the next 4 years would be fucking great. 300k BTC by 2022.

>MUH BTC WILL MOON AND GO UP FOREVER AND EVER! YIPEEE
It crashed in 2013-2014 and took exactly 1 year before it started rising again. It even had its own bulltrap like what it has now. You are a delusional faggot but we all will know once you start sucking dicks once you've lost it all on your internet money.

Yes it will, we'll be returning to 3-4k

BTC crashed due to the largest scam in crypto history.

What scam?

Lurk more.

2013-2014 happened because fucking mt.gox with 90% of the volume went down

this is the biggest bear trap in the existence, 100k is coming

>What scam?
bitconnect

>comparing small 2018 correction to 2014 crash caused by mtgox hack
idiot, but yes there's always pump in May

The pump on the left was coordinated, the pump on the right was organic growth, they have nothing in common and expect the outcomes to be totally different.

Thanks, will lurk from here

>The pump on the left was coordinated, the pump on the right was organic growth, they have nothing in common and expect the outcomes to be totally different.
They learned not to make it look as coordinated this time around. Practice makes perfect.

chart are not even the same fuck off

You can't pay rent with log dollars, kiddo.

mtgox

i wonder who will buy my bags when it hits 100k :D