Whats going on, should i buy and fomo in?

was hoping to buy this coin before the may release, but its been going up the past few days. should i buy now or wait?

i sold at 4 bucks and im glad i did because this shit is wayyy under that. gonna get back in soon though. p great project

Will inevitably hit 1.5 again. May is a long way away.

its only 1.70 now? should i bite the bullet?

fuck no. wait for 1$ then go all in

STOP FUCKING SHILLING THIS U FUCKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

why would this tech need blockchain?

Why? Its a good project. Probably being manipulated because of its low market cap tho

FUCK YOU IM NOT EXPLAINING SHIT TO YOU DYOR

Yes let's not discuss crypto on a crypto dominated board

cool thread, homo

Trying to keep people from talking about your precious sekrit gems is fucking retarded, grow up. It's like trying to tell people to not talk about Enigma, not only does everyone knows about it nobody gives a fuck if don't think people deserve to know.

REQ is a partner with iExec??

im trying to accumulate both right now faggot STOP POSTING AALL MY COINAGHAHNAHKJANDFGHKANDFHKANDFHKADFNHad

>Accumulate meme
Nigger this shit is cheaper than it's been in a month and barley anything has happened, stop acting like everyone doesn't know about these two meme coins. If you sperg this much over stupid shit you will never make it.

>not discussing crypto on Veeky Forums

Please kys. I'm an accumulating poorfag too but this is just a bad look.

>implying you can't accumulate in other ways
cmonbruh

lay it on me then, what's the big deal?

the price is going up?

Kek are you kidding? look at the genral trend fot the past two months and both have been on a steady down trend pumping a bit just to drop twice as much and the trend isn't changing anytime soon.

This is what I'm talking about

>sold at 13
dang

This isn't even really a pump, more of correction if anything. If you couldn't see that this was disgustingly undervalued at nearly $1.00...

it's either correction or some partners loading up their bags. The pump happened right after fog consortium

no the pump happened because of binance listing.

im talking about yesterday's mini pump, brainlet

I wanted to buy but no one was selling reee