Why is this literally the only coin consistently going up and sustaining the uptrend in this shitty market condition?

Why is this literally the only coin consistently going up and sustaining the uptrend in this shitty market condition?

People are realising this piece of gold is undervalued af

Because of awareness about it I guess.

Did you forget someone?

>Veeky Forums in a nutshell.
Keep on buying shitcoins, moon missions are done, you can't buy shitcoins for an easy 10x. But it's not too late you can stil make profit from omg this a $50 coin end of Q1

This coin cant even be fucked getting out of bed in the mornings, when it actually goes up, you will know about it

comfycoin, tbqh

fuck i just want it o retrace

I bought NANO at $5, NEO at $88 and OMG at $10 during the big dip, it’s been solid so far.
NANO is essentially bitcoin that actually works, if the security holds, and that’s a big if.
NEO is better ETH.
OMG is a shitty scam20 token, but zombies is an actual company with 450 million customers on their payment platform.

The only other project I’d consider was IOTA, but their wallet is such a piece of shit.
But basically you buy the tech, not the retarded hype.

Nice that Omise autocorrects to Zombies.

holy shit, you've captured the absolute state of biz retards in one post.

OMG is about to hit it's milestones. I'll say breaking its ath somewhere around March eom.

I bought in high, so it will definitely retrace now.

>buy the tech, not the retarded hype.
>The only other project I’d consider was IOTA

And yet he is making a lot of money if he is actually buying st those prices

You are fucking retarded

because joseph the poon hound and money skelly are about to make it rain on all us filthy peasants

oh wow congrats on the big gains newfag you must be so proud. those of us that got here before november bought NEO at $30 and sold at $110 cuz it's a piece of shit. slow, centralized, does nothing original, fucking amateur wannabe chinese ethereum. nano is a pump and dump. OMG is the real deal. don't pretend like you know shit cuz you made a few bucks chasing reddit pumps you little pussy

Been in the cryto for few months and thinks hes an expert... ppfpfffhfhhahaha

I bought BTC at 200usd, LTC at 3 usd, ETH at 80 usd, Antshares at 3 usd and now OMG at 1.50 usd

Only coin that I've never had ambition to sell is OMG. I will be fucking filthy rich even though I started with a few bucks couple of years ago.

That fucking stupid logo.

OMISE + SWIFT + ALIPAY GET REKT NO COINERS

Swift is a programming language and Alipay partnered with Omise 5 months ago already

I sure fucking hope so. Because I sold a massive stash at 1800. Fml. I need to get back in!!!!!