Does dominos pizza damage the IQ?

Does dominos pizza damage the IQ?

Without a doubt

Dominos in Canada is pretty decent, not Pizza Hut or Panago tier but at least better then places like Pizza Pizza or Little Caesars.

I like dominos...

I liked their parmesan bites before they burned down.

Pizza Hut is fucking disgusting here, toppings taste like refrigeration. Every single Pizza Hut I've been to.

Yes, but not near as much as Pizza Hut.

pizza hut is incredibly mismanaged. whether or not pizza huts in your area are good is entirely dependent on the regional management. where i went to school, the pizza was top tier, but where i am now pizza huts are horrendous. there's one in the area that is so notoriously bad that people have been complaining about its manager by name on review sites for over a decade because of how horrible it is. you honestly can't get finished pizza from that location; they skimp so hard on all the ingredients that you'll get crust with paper-like layer of burned sauce. i'm not sure they actually bother putting on cheese

Oh believe me, I'm aware. I worked at a Pizza Hut with awful management for way too long.

After being passed up for promotion to area coach so many times due to nepotism, despite being one of the few RGMs (store manager) in the area with positive reviews I just quit. Never been happier.

You both spell Little Caesar's weird, because that is the only answer.

their deep dish is legit great though. good dough, good sauce, good cheese, it's all there

Little Caesar's seems like frozen pizza tier.

working at hut right now, it is trash. the whole structure sucks, and the pay is shit. I guess something has to be on the lower-end of fast food jobs but damn.

No but your posting does

Objectively superior chain pizza ranking list (from the eyes of a Floridian):
1. Dominos
>dat garlic crust and chicken bacon onion breadbowl pastas family
2. Little Caeser's
>crazy bread is great and Little Caeser's dough has always been chewy and good
3. Papa John's
>aka let's get papa john's when there's literally nothing else
4. Cici's Pizza
>cheap and gross but a lot of dude weeds who work there have cheap nugs
5. Hungry Howie's
>aka drunk college kid finds a coupon flyer wedged into his doorframe and tries HH for the first time
6. Sbarro at the Boynton Beach Mall
>you can choke it down with the added bonus of possibly getting shot during christmas sales
7. dungheaps
8. everything else
9999. Pizza Hut
seriously though fuck hutniggers

honorable mention to cosco take and bakes

It's pretty hard to beat $8 for a large and three toppings.

Jack's is way better than Shitty Seizures

dominos pan > *

Browsing this place damages your IQ more than any pizza.

You're viewing it backwards. Dominos isn't the cause of low IQ, Dominos is the effect of low IQ. You have to be fuckin' retarded to overpay for low-tier shit pizza like Dominos.

What if you only pay once and vow to never go there again?

Yes.

>Hungry Howie's

I genuinely believe they are the best out of all pizza chains.

>dat garlic crust pizza

don't talk shit about Sbarro's you nigger

Only if you don't tip.

Working there sure does

>Pizza Hut used to be my favorite
>Move to different area
>Pizza Hut is now soaked through with grease and doesn't even taste like butter

I've resorted to this cheap ass pizza place because their pizzas are $5 and aren't soggy grease traps

Give me a $7.99 large with three toppings elsewhere, champ. I'll wait.

>Implying Papa John's isn't shit-tier

Pizza hut is god tier in Canada, pizza pizza is above average (good topping variety) and papa johns has crust with the structure of white bread that goes soggy in the fridge overnight

I usually just go for the Mario's generic corner pizza place because they're the best value

we only have dominos, we have this dutch chain too called new york pizza that's actually a bit better than dominos(but not by much), we recently got a single papa john's though, so I'm going to have to try that(there's a pizzahut somewhere too, but that's in a different city)

Only if you try to eat it by shoving it into your ear. Though that requires you to already have somewhat damaged IQ.

It's a vicious cycle.

Dominos pizza is absolute shit tier, but all their other shit is pretty good, pic related was surprisingly tasty, and their pasta isn't too bad either.

papa johns chicken wings are good, I've more our less been eating them for a week. get blue cheese.

I wouldn't call Pizza Hut "god-tier", but it's good.

For me it's:

Domino's > Little Caesar's > Pizza Pizza >Pizza Hut

Keep in mind that I like them all though. I've never tried Papa John's, however.

make sure to get barbecue wings. The pizzas ok, nice garlic dipping sauce.

yes

Tostinos party pizza is better

Eh, it wasn't that bad. Decent money and I smoked weed with the manager and the other employees sometimes when we were cleaning the store at the end of the day.

IQ shitposting goes to

Okay pizza pro, where is pic related from?

That right there is a Sbarro 'za

I literally JUST orderes this pizza from Domino's. My fag brother wanted light sauce and those fuckers went light sauce AND light cheese. Look at this shit.

This location has been consistently good for years so this is unexpected. You know what, fuck this I'm calling and getting this shit fixed

Wrong. Try again

That looks like a normal amount of cheese to me but they will fix it for free if you call up and complain. The store where I worked always told us to offer something extra, so they'll probably do that too.

Eh, it was just a guess anyway. I never eat at Sbarro. Not the guy you originally replied to, btw. I guess it might be a Little Ceasar's but I don't think it's Pizza Hut and I'm like 99% sure it's not Domino's. If it's Domino's then they didn't cut it right.

the only time i ever ate dominos was when i was a poor college student, once i had enough money to get literally anything else delivered i never got it again

>Dominos near me makes terrible bread sticks
>But their pizza crust is amazing
>Idea
>Order no cheese, garlic/parmesan white sauce, with a parmesan topping
Massive success, the 14 inch breadstick. They called me back to be sure I was serious.

i used to work at dominos, the bread stick and pizza are made with the exact same dough, you are being rused by yourself

I wish I had a picture of the breadsticks I got, but trust me they were incredibly flat. Maybe its just this location but it was nothing like the picture advertised online.

i mean they stretch it kinda but its literally just a small dough made into sticks

I also used to work at Domino's and the other user is correct. It's exactly the same dough baked for exactly the same amount of time at exactly the same temp (the oven is a conveyor belt so it's impossible to fuck up).

Get the stuffed cheesy bread. I think that's closer to what you want. Although you might have figured out something better with that pizza.

>Little Caesar's > Pizza Pizza
u wot

It was a good guess. Thanks for playing

pizza pizza has absolute shit tier pizza thats not even that cheap

You were right. They gave me 2 replacement pizzas that I'm sure were full of spit and jizz but we ate them anyway. I tried to be nice about my complaint, but that is always my fear, that some employee will take offense and fuck with my food. Oh well. Such is life

$5.99 deal

$5.99 for 8 spicy chicken nuggets
$5.99 for a small batch of bread sticks
$5.99 for a brownie
$5.99 for a single serving of salad
$5.99 for a single serving of salad

As far as I know, the store where I worked never did anything like that. Of course, I can't speak for all Domino's stores. In fact, there was one near where I currently live that got in a huge amount of trouble for doing that sort of thing, but that was several years ago. I guess that's not super comforting

Have you tried the sandwiches?

Is it possible to make this kind of crust at home?

>Americans passionately arguing about the same four shitty "pizza" chains as if they're not all the same garbage

I always have nasty greasy shits after I eat one, but they're tasty.

Worked at dominos for several years
Not bad if you do the 5.99 2 medium 2 topping pizzas or 7.99 large 3 topping, it's not terrible pizza for the price paid.
Favorite thing I've had there is the boneless/buffalo specialty chicken or the Italian sandwich with a ripe avocado on it to cut the saltiness

take a shit, roll it out, dress it up with toppings and bake

Nevermind that fool, pic is clearly CiCi's. I am the Pizza God here.

Correct! I'm impressed. You truly are deserving of your title

srsly, idk what that pizza bro is smoking, I prefer hungry howies over any of that list. domino's is mostly shit except for their deep dish.

>even mentioning cici's
>chicken and bacon pizza
nice white trash tier taste, I bet you drown it in ranch or buffalo sauce. anytime I delivered a chicken bacon pizza it was always to white trash.

Why is American pizza so limited in toppings?

Don't you have things like Supreme, Meatlovers, Spicy, etc. that are loaded with various toppings?

of course, pretty sure we invented those combos.

Then why is all your advertising and pricing built around "Choose 2 or 3 toppings for the low price of $X"?

The only pizza I had in North America was from a place in Vancouver on Granville street and that was because it was always open and right next to my hostel. Perfect to drop in and grab a few slices before crashing. Monster Pizza maybe? They had all sorts of different toppings.

because jews

Used to be any way you want it large pizzas for $10 at all the big chains

Nobody cares enough to risk their job by spitting in your pizza. And jizzing? Have you never worked fast food?

The most anyone's going to do is call you a faggotass cocksucker in the back. They're making the same shitty pizzas on an assembly line. If you go to a michelini star restaurant and complain, they're going to spit in your food because they're insulted. At domino's nobody gives a fuck.

>overpay

Domino's is like $5 a pizza in Canada. It is definitely the cheapest, shittiest pizza around.

Someone hasn't had their deep dish pizzas

Domino's is miles better than Little Caesar's

no.

Little Caesar's is INFINITELY better in Canada than the US.

I shit you not it like comparing a standard take out pizza to a shit frozen pizza and I'll never understand why.

Brooklyn style, extra cheese, pepperoni, green peppers, mushroom. That's a pretty damn good pizza for a big chain restaurant.

Dominos isn't great, but I really don't understand people who think Pizza Hut is better. Pizza Hut literally tastes like cardboard. Like, take a bite of the pizza, a bite of the box, and compare. I'll take any frozen pizza over Pizza Hut any day.

I have reason to believe this is true. Someone I know lives far away from me and has always hated Pizza Hut, but when they ordered it here, they said it tasted way better. Considering I like my local pizza hut, I might have one of the good ones. Dominos around here used to be better still but around a decade ago they changed the recipe or something and it just tastes stale, salty, and greasy. Don't get that with my local pizza hut.

Everyone seems to be shitting on Pizza Hut ITT

My local pizza hut is good, they put enough ingredients on the pizza to fill it up and they usually put on more cheese even when you haven't asked for extra
They also make some really tasty bbq chicken wings