Yuck

Yuck

>take classic iconic popular beverage
>re-release it
>add 2016's paragraph of ingredients including HFCS
>ruin it

fuck you pepsi

>ruin it
Crystal Pepsi had a horrible aftertaste in the 90's. This doesn't, therefore it's better. Also why the fuck are you expecting healthy ingredients in a soda

It's carbonated sugar liquid, get over yourself

It tastes fine to me, nigger. If you're this concerned about what's in your drink, you shouldn't be drinking soda in the first place.

I wish one of you faggots would 1v1 me IRL id fucking bite your dicks off

Where the hell can you even find this shit? Not a single grocery store, liqour store or gas station within 60 Miles of my house has new Crystal Pepsi.

haha yeah I'd probably cum in your mouth first but like as a prank lol right after I suck your dick as a joke haha not me but a friend lol

Lmao I'd probably let both of you fuck me in the ass. That'd be hilarious, you stupid faggots

I had a bottle the other day. It was ok if you like things that aren't very good.

I can't remember what it tasted like before but the new one is not something I'd ever want to drink again. I think they intentionally made it bad as a meme.

haha same but i'd probably out out your ass and sniff your balls and suck on your taint haha as a joke

Haha yeah man I'd totally stroke your hair and look into your eyes while I tell you how much you mean to me, and ask you to never leave me. Hahaha you faggot

haha i'm getting kind of stiff thinking about that isn't that hilarious

Dude, crossing the line. At lease end your confession with a peck on the lips you fucking homo lol

That's fucking funny hahaha

Haha i wouldn't be able to stop myself bro hahaha you're so gay

rofl idiot haha hit me up if you're in london lol queer

Hahaha I'm buying the ticket right now just to laugh at your gay face wwwwwwwww

They have a locator on their site, I found mines at a Stater Bros, in those little mini fridges near the checkout

>still drinking candy

Walmart Neighborhood Market grocery store (Probably any normal Walmart too this is just where I found it).

>classic iconic popular beverage

You mean the beverage that has been heralded as the biggest flop of an ad campaign any beverage company has ever endured?

Crystal pepsi is only known today because of how much of a monumental failure it was in the 90s. It hit the market with overly aggressive advertising, lasted but a few months, and left. It was the beverage equivalent of that kid that came to school in a sonic costume.

Pepsi was just trying to capitalize on a meme after that guy videotaped himself drinking an original crystal pepsi and vomiting it back up.

Best citrus sodas available, with mild sweetness and tastes pretty natural. I'd suck some major cock for some of these baddies

Actually "New Coke" (and I'm probably more a fan of coke products though i don't hate pepsi ill buy that too) is probably the bigger marketing failure.

I had it hen it was first released, was not good then. it was never iconic.
bought and tried it again, local family dollar has in stock, still not good. had a bad aftertaste then has a bad aftertaste now

I found it at Target

>tfw it's apparently available in canada but I haven't seen it at any grocery store. Is it a myth that it exists?
Not at Co Op
Not at Safeway
Not at Sobeys
Not at Superstore
Not at Mac's

God, I love crystal Pepsi

Found it in Shoprite, isn't on the regular soda shelves though it's in those little pepsi fridges at the registers.

Shoppers and 7/11 are the places I've seen it

Never seen it in a Sevy

A Sevy Elevy?

>Consuming American "food"
You deserve this

I've never even been in a 7/11 before my area don't have them. Circle K and stuff are around more.

>23 different stores selling it within 10 minutes of my house.

Pepsi switched to HFCS in the 80s. I'm pretty damn sure 90s Crystal Pepsi was already using it.