Quiznos better than subway

>has better bread (fucking jalepeno cheddar!)
>has better meats: thicker/tastier cuts
>has a pepper bar and toaster oven
>subway doesn't and only has sucking microwave
>Quiznos also has better sauces, Pepsi products and friendlier employees

So why isn't is as popular as subway? Why aren't people going there and why is it slowly going out of business while subway thrives even after fucking Jared?

The same reason Starbucks is in business; brand recognition and marketing.
>while subway thrives even after fucking Jared?
Who the fuck even cares

Quiznos is the better product subway is a fucking insult to the culinary industry

Of course it's better. You're preaching to the choir here.

>So why isn't is as popular as subway?
Subway is cheaper and has better marketing

>why is it slowly going out of business
The three franchises closest to me went out of business because they were evading taxes. Different owners, same retarded plan.

The thing that always turned me off to Quiznos is the god awful amount of fat and oil that drips off the sandwich after they throw it through the oven. But then again I've never been a big fan of cooking my deli meats

>You aren't allowed to like multiple sandwich restaurants

Subway cuts every corner and is cheaper. Americans are cheap but it is sort of out of necessity since American wages have stagnated for over a decade.

>SIX years into the 2010s

>STILL eating cardboard with dead, yellow lettuce sprinkled over it and DRENCHED in mayonnaise and other sauces and thinking it's the healthy option.

When I see these threads, I only feel despair and sorrow for the poverty that your kind must endure.

WELCOME TO FIREHOUSE

brand recognition. nostalgia is also a big thing. a lot of people grew up with subway and the Subway Smell

Their business model isn't profitable to franchise owners so they have to pull shady shit to stay in business.

That's better than subway but ain't got shit on Quiznos

fuck you

>So why isn't is as popular as subway?
Costs more.

Subway is $2-3 cheaper for the equivalent sandwich.

Welcome to Potbelly!

I forgot about the pepper bar, I miss getting subs with my family and getting two little containers of jalapenos for my sub and one of pepperoncini to snack on

my local quiznos closed down like four years ago and I've never been to another one

Because it's not Penn Station.

>>subway doesn't and only has sucking microwave

They have an oven

>friendlier employees
This makes no fucking sense, they don't create their employees they just hire them, who happens to be working there will vary from location to location

what pisses me off about most sub places is that they never have a stove to make anything like sauteed onion or spinach. i mean subway has spinach but who on earth find raw spinach on a sub appetizing? sautted spinach and cheese sandwiches/subs are GOAT yet pretty much no sub place that i'm aware of is able to make them because they don't have an actual kitchen, just ingredients and a microwave or a toaster

I ask the subway dude to put onions and bell pepper on before they put it in the microwave toaster. Comes out better than raw. I mean it's not like it's sauteed, but it's something.

Fucking Jersey Mike's does

well fuck me there's one ten minutes from where i live. i'd never heard of them before. will check it out. thank you, friend

>tfw Quiznos permantely closed in my area
God damn, their mesquite chicken sandwhich was great

>Why isn't Burger King as popular as McDonalds

This is a dumb comparison and shit that nobody but intern shills cares about because they both aren't good

Raw spinach is great you pantywaist.

do i look like a fucking deer to you? the only raw leaves i'll eat are lettuce

Quiznos is way more expensive than Subway. That's why.

>5
>Fucking
>Choices

Try this on for size