Who here getting motherfucking JUSTed right now?

who here getting motherfucking JUSTed right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3025236.msg31141038#msg31141038
reddit.com/r/ZClassic/comments/7xectf/please_read_zclassic_bitcoinprivate_snapshotfork/
github.com/BTCP-community/electrum-zcl/releases
twitter.com/bitcoinprivate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right here. Fuck sake what the fuck is going on

Why the fuck did I go through this headache and go all in

Doesn’t have to be that way user, just get some free litecoin private.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3025236.msg31141038#msg31141038

I just want to withdraw my zcl.... never using bittrex again

It's fucking over user. Now I can't even withdraw my ZCL for the snapshot. Kill me now

>falling for the Zclassic meme

not even once

I knew I was an idiot for waiting until today

fuck bittrex holy fuck i'm fuming

Bought at 133 so as long as BTCP trades above 50 bucks ill be fine. Lmao at you guys who waited until today to withdraw from the exchange that basically said they dont feel like going through the hassle of supporting the fork.

I got in at 214 dollars in january

JUST

What wallet do I need to send to this to?

electreum wallet

reddit.com/r/ZClassic/comments/7xectf/please_read_zclassic_bitcoinprivate_snapshotfork/

github.com/BTCP-community/electrum-zcl/releases

You can't even withdraw right now tho

Brainet here, if its a fork of LTC why is it initially distributed as an ERC20 token? Is the ERC20 token just to exchange it for the forked coin?

lol you fucking idiots should have used a real exchange like cryptopia
they at least guarentee that you'll get your BTCP if they fail to process your withdrawal before the snapshot

>cryptopia
>not the absolute fucking worst

Thanks might just send to Tradesatoshi if I can manage to login to Bittrex and withdraw it, figures the fucking wallet is down.

the bittrex wallet is down

BUT OF COURSE IT IS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

any idea when they take the fork snapshot?

i withdrew from cryptopia and 5 minutes later their wallets went into maintenance

whew lads gg

So to get btcp you need the zcl in an electerum wallet?

getting BitJUSTED right now

GUYS DONT FUCKING TELL ME YOU WAITED FOR THE LASTFUCKING MINUTE TO WITHDRAW FROM BITTREX?

JESUS FUCK

yeah, any wallet that's not an exchange, i used electerum, had to google a bit because it's harder than some but I figured it out

tomorrow i will be the proud owner of .33 zcl as well .33 bctp

i'm a poor fag but it's my first fork so im pretty proud senpai

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm going to make daily threads after the fork to remind you retarded motherfuckers that you'll never make it for buying into obvious scams.

uhhhgg user are you going to recive something if you don't have at least 1 ZCL? serious question

I hope you do tho

>Wallet down for maintenance

>Bittrex didn't deny fork support.

>Rhett says that no applications were denied.

>Bittrex listed BTCgold within 24 hours of the fork.

Are you ready for the real justening?

When people who bought at 200 panic sold at $80 only for it to hit 200 pre snapshot again?

>mfw

dude bitcoin private is not any more of a scam as bitcoin cash, and honestly i dont give a fuck if it's a scam, beanie babies were a scam and people made money off it

everything is a scam when you call everything a scam

your mom is a scam

>I'm going to make daily threads after the fork to cope with not having bought the obvious x10 ever

The absolute state of biz.

yeah im p sure that you get whatever you have

for example if you have .01 bitcorns you will get .01 bitcorn privates

I bought at 35 dollars so I'm still in profit lmao. Hopefully I will be able to dump rest of my ZCL at 50 bucks this evening.

hey i had the same retarded question as him i just googled it though and realized i was being retarded so theres that

>most obvious 10x ever

Here, let me give your retarded ass same grade school math along with an ounce of common sense.

ZCL's current circulating supply is 3M coins. BTCP will have 20M coins, because it's also a fork of BTC.

Meaning that if BTCPs marketcap were to stay the same as ZCL, it'd be worth 7 times less than ZCL is. Or put another way, BTCP would need to have a marketcap 7 times higher than ZCLs current marketcap just to reach ZCLs current price per coin.

You ZCL holders are the most retarded motherfuckers we've had on this board since the Tronfags.

>He bought in, dump it
>He's looking for Bittrex support info, obscure it
>He's trying to download the wallet, throttle it
>He's trying to send to his wallet, take it offline
>He's in the fork, inflate the sell walls
>He sold, pump them both

Expecting a 7x from the current marketcap of ZCL just to break even based at the current ZCL price based market irrationality is even worse than gambling. You fuckers would be far better off just playing roulette.

Especially when you consider that:
>Most people interested in BTCP are already in ZCL
>All of these ZCL holders are looking to flip their BTCP
>Most BTC holders will dump for free money

The only thing you faggots have to rest your heads on is the fact that you believe there are greater fools than you out there. And there are, but enough to 7x the marketcap? Nope.

let me take you to school retard

the only thing that matters is having bitcoin in the name

tron went to 32 sense because justin sun is good at marketing and no one fucking understands marketcap

bitcoin private will also moon because no one understands market cap and it has good marketing

retards like you are retarded because you dont understand how retarded the rest of the world is

anyone who bought tron and sold at 32c is a genius and the only reason you missed out is because you overestimate the intelligence of everyone else

hey well i had to ask im happy you do recive then

What is this 7x shit i keep seeing you post? ZCL is 90 dollars, why do i need BTCP to go to 630 dollara to break even?

>not understanding how market cap works
You realize that at least half the BTC supply won’t ever be claimed, right? Also almost all altcoin market caps are bullshit anyways

The thing that makes a few BTC forks valuable is industry recognition. Meaning that if people who hold any influence endorses it, people will flock to it.

Bitcoin Private is not one of those. Nobody of any respectable character in the crypto community has endorsed it. Just because it has the Bitcoin name attached to it makes retards like you believe it automatically gains value.

MY FUCKING POINT EXACTLY

SEE WHAT I MEAN?!

dude justin sun made a billion off of retards I just want $500 i think that's far

bitcoin private is going to 1K and you're gonna call me daddy

this shit is only being shilled here, while Tron had normalfags at the height of the altcoin boom
the end result is everyone dumping on each other

no dude you're retarded this entire board is lambo crazy over a brand name,

your so fucking retarded, you saying the brandname is people but no its not its the bitcoin name

bitcoin diamond etc are all bullshit coins

zcl actually has a function

the only reason it failed is bad marketing which they are fixing

>This is the average ZCL holder
>No idea how marketcaps work

>ZCL has 3 million coins.
>BTCP will have 20 million coins.
>If you buy ZCL at $100, the ZCL marketcap will be $300M.
>At a $300M marketcap, BTCP will have a price of $15 per coin
>In order for BTCP to reach the same value ($100) per coin as ZCL, it would need a marketcap of $2 billion

Keep seeing this as baseless FUD. Nothing makes my cock harder than watching retards lose money.

twitter.com/bitcoinprivate

no its being shilled in normie space as well faggot

i didn't say its baseless

if markets were rational you would be right

markets arent irrational and most people don't understand marketcap

which is why im gonna make money

the huge problem with your autists is you think everyone is smarter than you

it would be so easy for autists to be social chads if they only realized how dumb and easy to manipulate the majority of people are

keep thinking everyone is as smart as you while they dumbly nod at you or give you weird looks

Are you s ss s s s s s s s s s ss s s s alty?

It's not fud, we believe it is more than 2 billion

we're not saying our marketcap should be more than 2b too

>Tron made it, so my shitcoin will too

Said every single holder of the 1423 cryptos that aren't on the top 100 list.

ZCL should be listed as a perfect example of the greater fool theory. And it's so painstakingly obvious that there won't be any greater fools than you. I hope you're all-in. I really fucking do.

This is assuming ZCL will be worth 0 after the fork. And BTCP is easily opening at 100 a coin.

Welcome to crypto kid, how long you been here, two months? Youve got some shit to learn boy and its going to cost you. Bitcoin has forked countless times, less than a percentage of forks have retained any value let alone be listed on any exchanges. Heh, youve got some gall thats for sure kid. Your zcl shitcoin was 2$ before this fork and you bought high when it already had 70x’d. I used to be like you a glitter in my eye hope in my heart. The crypto scene aint for the weak your either going to get chewed up and spit out or youll make it through. Dont be too hard on yourself kid when it all comes tumbling down

Anyone who doesn't dump their ZCL as fast as fucking possible after the fork are the real retards. The only ones who'll turn a profit from this are the very few first people who have bots set up to dump their ZCL as fast as fucking possible following the fork. Everyone else are left holding bags.

Even if ZCL were to dump to only half it's price, in nearly every logical scenario you'd still end up losing money. Unless of course you bought into ZCL below $40.

im not all in because im not a retard

guess what?

I also bought a jpeg on a eth game for $300 and im stuck bag holding it, also holding about $100 in other eth games

but guess what? I made 1k so far in eth games so it doesn't phase me

you faggots go on about how you do %20 a day and I have days when I do %500

the greater fools arent even capable of getting in the market right now

this last selloff was the bear trap

we are going to 20 trillion market cap

link will be $1000

and you are a retarded bear

are you from texas?

no i dont realize that and im not as retarded as most

you need to understand that retards are what create bull markets

all the smart people buy during bear markets

so bull runs are 100% retards

you are a retard

its already come crumbling down multiple times and ive recovered

i also unironically have 250K

Im definitely dumping my ZCL, but if shitty BTG is trading at 118, i find it hard to believe BTCP won't open higher. Guess we'll see.

And it's obvious that I'm not going to change any of your minds with basic logic or grade school math. But since the fork isn't far off, I want you to remember this when the inevitable occurs. I also encourage all of you to go all-in before the fork.

>You are too retarded to invest in anything besides a rope
>You will never make it, because you base your investment decisions on emotions rather than logic and math
>You've been given the easiest way to make money in decades through crypto, and you still manage to fuck it up

Just go all-in and remember the above.

Uh guys. Check the Cryptopia price of ZCL.

obviously we are gonna dump zcl

my argument is that bitcoin private is gonna be 1K ... it will easily flip monero and no one fucking knows what the fuck ven is

* 250K KIN tokens

Remember this thread and look at BTCP in 10 days, ok? If it is above $500 promise me that you will kill yourself

Give me your ETH address. I swear on my cock that I'll send you 10 ETH if BTCP trades even above $200.

But in return, I want you to go all-in.

i tried to tell them

im smarter than most people i meet, no way im the greatest fool

bullshit no one sends crypto with promises like this

how much link do you have? you probably fudded eth the same way if you have been here this long

Clearly you’re all fucking retarded so how about I spell it out for you.
At least half of the circulating supply of BTCP will not be claimed immediately, possibly never. The whales that have 100+ don’t give a shit about it and most of the exchanges don’t either (yet). So we’re working with a supply of about 10 million if you want to do your stupid market cap calculations.
Not only that, but market cap is a shit indicator of actual value. As a matter of fact it’s basically arbitrary and has nothing to do with liquidity. If you think a billion dollar market cap means that there are a billion fiat dollars invested in the coin, you’re delusional. Most altcoin market caps are artificially inflated by 75%.
ZCL is basically a futures market for BTCP. Yes we will see a dump in the beginning but once people realize it’s a real thing it’s gonna moon, normies are in love with this shit on twitter.

I have 30k zcl on bittrex.... Am I fucked?? wallet in maintenance. Pray for me

HEY DON'T CALL ME RETARDED THATS BASICALLY MY ARGUMENT

>marketcap doesn't matter
>normies will love it

day traded to double then ended back down at square one when fomo hit. now its a ded

yes you can stay up all night if you want my transaction went through in about 20 minutes

or buy it from cryptoia if they wallets still arent in maintenance

i think you can buy it on shapeshift as well

Yeah. Market cap doesn't mean shit in crypto because of the way it's calculated. The sooner people realize this the better.

I am praying for you my son.

They will support the fork, and you will ascend to lamboland.

You did not give into weak hands, ergo you will make it.

a trusted whale says the wallet is under maintenance due to bittrex announcing support of btcp within 5 hrs or less of the fork. Thank god.

Why can't you user, I got mine out 13hrs ago

Bittrex won’t support the fork because they need 24 hours to prepare all the BTC addresses. But they might list BTCP

It's just another BTCG scenario.

Im already all in since december, i bought at $35 and $50 aprox, just promise me that you will kill yourself if BTCP goes to $500 because that is my sell target

and please remember me when you take your last breath with that rope around your neck

0xbda42e996c46a4c487d932d9248f4303e14f949b

(by posting this address i do not encourage begging)

>normies
>cryptocurrencies
lmao

Holy fuck the pump

Absolute shitcoin

I'll even suck your cock before I kill myself.

Remember this picture for the threads after the fork. That's how you'll know that it's me mocking you.

He sold?

not really pumping user, just looks like it as it was in the shitter even more exactly 24 hours ago

>He's panic shitposting, archive the thread

>Unironically going all in on a single shit coin
Who the fuck are you people?

>BTCP goes to $500

wait, you dumb faggots believe this shitcoin will be #6 in marketcap, right between Litecoin and NEO? holy shit, you are retarded

bitcoin cash is a shitcoin and it's over 1k

fuck yourself retard

retard normies

you biztards think everyone is as smart as you that is your downfall

Ok so we have a deal, you also remember this pic so you know that is me when i post BTCP above $200 and $500, and when you see my threads picture me enjoying my enormous profits while i jerk off with beautiful hentai

20 days from tomorrow

You will be eating your words no coining faggot

checked

Your problem is that you dramatical overestimate the access the stupid people you seem to be relying on to get that high.

This coin looks to be shit, normies only go for bitcoin, and any non normies who are stupid enough to try and buy into this shitcoin will be in too small numbers to get even close to 500.

>anime posting faggot goes all in on a shitcoin for a scam fork
Not surprised in the slightest

Also the fomo on this is unreal. You faggots listened to the fudders yesterday and dumped you bags on the eve of the snap shot.... do you morons hate money ?

>jerk off with beautiful hentai
Sissy anime posters put things in their butt, they don't jerk off!

The amount of godly ada tokens you could have bought!

dude normies bought eth when it was $30 you fucking retard, they know more than bitcoin they know about bitcoin and the other one "eth"

uh-uh you are on an anime board son,

Holy shit, you actually think crypto market cap means anything beyond being an integer value on some shitty website?

> speculating on hypes
> not understanding the tech
> never understood why bitcoin worked
> betting on pre-mined, centralized, non consenual, whitpaper emty promises fork shit token nonsense omfg
You newfags need to pick decent coins for a change.