What's an average day of eating like for you guys?

What's an average day of eating like for you guys?

What do you eat for breakfast? Lunch? Dinner?

List everything

>guys

I'm transgender you asshole

Holy shit, me too! I didn't know that we made up so much of the population.

I ate 2 cans of tuna and a bag of dried apricots today

your mother's pussy meat

I like to make an onion/mayo/ham/swiss sandwhich around 3pm then I have some dried banana chips roughly around 11pm

にほん curry

Canned vegetables (corn/peas/green beans), a starch like baked potato or brown rice, and sliced tomato.

Same.

I usually have a cup of coffee for breakfast. Lunch will be a pickled egg and sometimes some bread. Dinner is where the variety comes in: I cook a lot of different things, lately been on an Asian kick, but I'm a fan of most cuisines and try to draw from a variety of them so long as they aren't too meat-heavy.

I don't snack much, but when I do, it's almost always pickles or sometimes fruit

for breakfast either leftovers from yesterday or cereal. if im lucky some sweet bread or cookies with milk. for the rest of the day either mom cooks beef meals or chicken meals or im stuck with whatever can be microwaved. random fast food in between

Breakfast is porridge with tinned fruit (pears or peaches) and Greek yogurt if I'm hungry/have time. If not, a cup of tea and maybe a biscuit.

Lunch is usually a sandwich with meat (tuna, ham, chicken) or eggs in it, maybe some cut up raw vegetables like carrot or capsicum.

Dinner is usually a starch, usually vegetarian. Examples are baked sweet potato with ricotta, spinach and mushrooms wrapped in filo pastry, carrot mash with gravy etc

And then afterwards I usually have more tea and biscuits to help stay warm as it's winter here

Usually I skip breakfast and eat just a piece of fruit.

For lunch I grab a sandwich or small pie and eat at home with salad.

As for dinner it kinda varies. Sometimes I go out with friends and get something simple like an omelette, but when I stay at home I make a pasta dish or curry. Ideally something that can be eaten the day after.

Breakfast:
Omelette
Hashbrowns
Bacon
Biscuit
Coffee

Lunch:
Sandwich
Potato/macaroni salad

Dinner:
Varies daily, usually includes rice and veg

Breakfast: usually something simple such as crumpets or toast.
Lunch: If I have time, I'll make a burger using bun, lettuce, tomato, mayo and cheese with either fake chicken or fake beef bought from the local grocery store.

And for dinner, it depends how motivated I'm feeling... usually something like pasta or risotto.

Breakfast is either 2 rashers of bacon and 2 eggs on toast (a lot of people are surprised when they hear I don't cook in oil but bacon has fat...) Or baked beans on toast. I'm not a morning person, so easy + habit = good.

Coffee is always around 10am

Lunch is either a sandwich, pasta or if I feel hopeless some comfort food like a kebab or burger.

Coffee may happen again around 3pm. Generally 1-2 pieces of fruit make an appearance here as well

Dinner is sometimes a stew, stir fry or more "traditional" meat-centric dish. It varies massively depending on what I'm keen on.

I graze all day like a cow in a paddock except it's usually nuts and dehydrated fruit and veg in the desk draw at my office because I'm a wage cuck

Breakfast is normally some Greek yoghurt with a homemade fruit compote, cup of tea.

Lunch is either low carb/high protein like a chicken salad, or carb/high protein like a tuna sandwich, depending on if I was in the gym that morning.

Dinner is something like steak & vegetables, or pasta bolognese, or chicken burgers. Basically carbs & high protein again.

Oh and then alcohol (cider) in the evening, because fuck it.

I sit around until my hunger pains get too bad to ignore and order 3 extra large pizzas, eat them in one sitting, and repeat over a 3 day period.

I call this intermittent fasting and brag about it on the internet to help convince myself that I'm not just lazy and depressed and eating myself to death anyways.

Breakfast:
-coffee, black, no sugar
-fruit, yoghurt bowl
OR
-Single piece of toast w hommus/avocado

Lunch/dinner:
-Vegetable and bean curry/stir fry
-Salads
-Occasional fish, grilled

0-5 beers
Snack on cucumber/celery/carrot
Drink green tea and endless water

Why do you ask, OP?
I could list off the things that I eat on a daily basis but it would feel like I'm writing a blog post. Are you just looking for ideas or is there something specific that you want to know?

I havemade Spaghetti bol at 5 am
ate cornflakes at 3pm
made curried eggs at 9pm

I eat what I want when I want

Holy fuck you people eat like nothing at all.
Breakfast: yogurt, cereal, eggs and toast
Lunch: turkey sandwich, chips, and salad
Dinner: chicken, two different veggies and potato

>Everyone posts three average meals
>Mocks people for eating nothing at all
>Posts three average meals

today, i had chinese for breakfast and im ordering dominos in a few hours. ill probably go to wendys tonight at some point but just for a chili and a frosty.

Breakfast is a can of cheap protein for breakfast. Like Vienna sausages or sardines or something. I usually don't eat lunch. I work 10hr shifts and don't like to be interrupted. Dinner is usually some kind of vegetable dish with rice or noodle staple. Since i cook as a hobby I budget for Extra stuff with entertainment so i do cook a fair variety of things. Mostly combinations of meats mushrooms and cabbages though

Breakfast
>3 breakfast scramblers from Turkey hill and a rockstar
Lunch
>Cheesesteak or pizza
Dinner
>Whatever my fiance cooks
Snack
>Usually some sort of greasy snack before bed

No breakfast
Very light lunch. Sometimes just a smoothie
Dinner is up in the air. If I eat a light dinner, I usually eat light again at around 10-11pm

breakfast is normally leftovers or a smoothie
lunch is almost always a turkey wrap with hummus and avocado
dinner is going to normally be something with chicken or seafood. i love to make potato hash some nights too. when it gets cold ill make a giant ass pot of soup and eat off of it for a few days

me too

I wake and bake and have a coffee every morning
this looks similar to the kind of shit i eat
also nuts and chocolate

what does that have to do the word guys lol

I hope you're not serious.

its identifying my gender for me you misogynist asshole

breakfast is usually a banana, just bought some bagels to spice it up though

lunch some form of take out(work sponsored) so like jimmy johns, bww, bbq, pizza occasionally.

dinner usually salami ham and provo sandwich. I am munching on some hummus right now too though