12% protein, 3% carbohydrate, and 0.5% fat. High in calcium and vitamins commonly found in milk products

12% protein, 3% carbohydrate, and 0.5% fat. High in calcium and vitamins commonly found in milk products.

And you keep eating yogurt and cottage cheese....

Other urls found in this thread:

siggisdairy.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is this
I have never seen it for sale in my cuntry

Skyr (Icelandic pronunciation: [ˈscJːr̥], (pronounced "skeer") is an Icelandic cultured dairy product. It has the consistency of strained yogurt/greek yogurt.

they sell this where I live siggisdairy.com/

But not being Icelandic how the hell would I know if it's the real thing?

yogurt and cottage cheese don't have as many artificial flavorants & sweeteners as Skyr.

You're eating a shit kind then.

Iceland has the weirdest fucking foods I swear

they don't have the raw stuff in my corner store.

Stop living in a shit place then.

>made in Germany

>Foods can only be from X country when they are made in X country exclusively

Autist.
Why do you even care, you only eat "tendies" anyway.

Its kind of expensive but I think it tastes better than regular yogurt. Only comes in two flavors here so far.

holy mother of projection, kid

Why not buy pure and add whatever you like?

They don't sell the pure. Just two flavors. Small market.

That sucks.
But what kinds of flavour?

Poorfag here. The price of skyr in the US is too much. I am considering making my own. It doesn't sound too far off from making plain yogurt. I'm just worried about the quality of rennet.

It's just quark, which is basically pure casein and a bit of lactose

What's the other 85% of the product?

I like the taste of cottage cheese and the slight difference in macros isn't something that in any way affects my over all diet.

I've been badgering my local whole foods market to start stocking this stuff and halo top and they won't fucking budge

It's not Whole Foods, just a market that sells whole foods, locally sourced produce, etc

Actually, my family is from Iceland, and we all love it. It's just so damn expensive here in the states...
I miss the food of home.

this garbage has artificial sweeteners aka cancer

>0.5% fat
There's your problem. It's pretty damn bland. I prefer a 10% fat Greek yoghurt any day.

Never had Skyr, but I assume Quark is just as good, and seems to be cheaper and more available.

Aldi (at least in Germany) has a decent Sky selection for a fair price. I think they have vanilla too, and plain (which sucks). Blueberry is best!

Does that stuff taste like shit though?

Siggis is solid, they also have some higher fat varieties that are quite tasty.

It's strained yogurt.

Nothing more...

whats the problem with cottage cheese? its got as much protein as greek yogurt