Why the fuck are you still using a regular spoon to scoop your ice cream? You worthless faggots...

Why the fuck are you still using a regular spoon to scoop your ice cream? You worthless faggots. You're too busy memeing and posting Jack shit than to invest in a top tier kitchen utensil.

Get on my level you scrubs.

Other urls found in this thread:

cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2012/The-Pampered-Chef-Recalls-Ice-Cream-Dippers-Due-to-Impact-Injury-Hazard/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>memeing
I don't think that's a verb, user.

Well you don't know shit.

>unitaskers
>2017

I'm too busy using my garlic press to have time for a stupid ice cream scoop

What else can I use it for? I already have a spaghettie utensil for getting boiled eggs out of the boiling water.

The only reason why those exist is because ice cream was harder than concrete back in the day. These became obsolete when they started making everything soft serve

Clearly I do.

>kettle
>toaster

>inb4 you list some worthless alternate uses that they weren't designed for

You can use a unitasker scoop to scoop up the shit from your toiler

checkmate, retard

>everything soft serve

Spotted the amerifat

they exist for people who serve ice cream for a living. try scooping seven million times in a day with your teaspoon and see if your wrist doesn't fall off.

I use neither of those.

*toilet
Sorry, I'm a mong today.

drinking coffee and eating toast is something you do daily. should you be eating enough ice cream to need a scoop fatass?

No... toiler was correct. Stop pretending to be me fucknuts, or at least do it properly.

I guess I'm not an expert on the subject since I rarely eat ice cream. You, on the other hand, seem to have a masters degree in it. How's the belt feeling?

I didn't even finish secondary school

>scooping frozen yogurt
>scooping sorbet
>scooping gelato
>'unitasker'

*toilet
Fuck, did it again.
I'm not too bright.

Not only does the Zeroll make it easier to scoop, it also forms perfectly round spheres of ice cream.

that's sexy.

Ruined it now. You tried too hard

Better luck next time, kid.

>gelato
Literally just a fancy name for ice cream.

>sorbet
Who eats this crap?

>frozen yogurt
See above.

Maybe your cuck non-perfect sphere versions suck

>gelato
>Literally just a fancy name for ice cream
Only it "literally" isn't, retard.
Gelato refers specifically to ice cream made in the Italian style.
Your lack of a passport and an education has once again become your Achilles Heel, Ignoramus.

I only eat ice cream with a fork or mouth. Spoons make me feel like a child.

>no argument
step out, kid

You ought to work on your reading comprehension, mate.

>Gelato refers specifically to ice cream
we know
>made in the Italian style
that doesn't make it not ice cream

>still no argument
time to stop

why the fuck are you still eating ice cream? Aren't you an adult?

>scooping the frozen liquid jew
nah im good user

no gelato is a fancy name for ice milk

>invest
And how is that going to make a profit?

>it isn't just a fancy name for ice cream
>gelato refers specifically to ice cream

Did you suffer a stroke?

Having an ice cream scoop really isn't that bad. Not a "kitchen necessity" per se, but functional enough to be more than just be a pointless luxury.

It's only a unitasker because the task it does would destroy any other utensil, and it's the size/shape of a large spoon, so I'm sure you could make room for one.

Unless your tablespoons / serving spoons are some fucking thick and sturdy stainless steel construction, they're going to bend if you use them for ice cream (see: any sort of ice cream you would buy at the store, bring home, and keep in your freezer). Even if it doesn't bend them outright, over time it the little bends will accumulate until one of your spoons looks all fucked up and doesn't stack well with the rest of them. Eventually the bending and possible un-bending of the spoon will cause stress points and small fractures that will lead to it breaking probably within a year or two.

If you keep a good ice cream scoop clean and store it properly, it will last you decades. Besides, an okay ice cream scoop costs less than $10. It's not like investing in a food processor or something.

Buying a $5 tool once is more economical than breaking $1 spoons over and over again.

>>te task it does would destroy any other utensil
It shouldn't. Maybe you have cheap-ass weak spoons that bend really easily? Or maybe you're holding them at the wrong angle.

>leave icecream out for a bit
>it melts
>wow creamy soft icecream

Holy shit why is this so hard for all of you faggots?

Gelato, as a name, exists in North America because when you think of, or ask for "gelato" / "gelati", you know you're getting something different from typical North American "ice cream".

Is it just a kind of ice cream? Yes, but it's ice cream that specifically and consistently has much finer ice crystals and richer flavors.

If you had two bowls in front of you, one full of strawberry gelato, and one full of strawberry ice cream, and you were asked to tell which is which, you would have no trouble differentiating them, probably without even needing to taste them.

If you asked for ice cream and were served gelato, sure, you may not really care, aside from noticing that your ice cream is particularly rich and smooth. But if you asked for gelato and were served ice cream, you'd know right away that it's either the wrong dish, or some really fucking shitty gelato.

It's like a Taco and a Burrito. They're similar in essence, but different enough to be considered two separate dishes, and not just two ways to prepare the same dish.

tl;dr: Is gelato ice cream? Yes. Just a specific type of ice cream that's different enough to have its own name.

>$1 spoons
Where the fuck do you live that you can't get spoons for 20-25 cents each?
A dollar? Seriously?

Wait I have a solution.
Sit the ice cream on the counter for 3 or 4 minutes, then scoop.
wa-la

top meme senpai

Spotted the dumb Eurocuck who thinks he knows about food in the US. if you buy ice cream at a store, it will not be soft serve.

>Is it just a kind of ice cream? Yes

just stop

>food
>US
Nice one, mate.

>Is a burrito a kind of wrap? Yes
Stop calling it a burrito guys, that's just a meme. It's called a wrap, or a "mexican wrap".

>that's just a meme
We're entering uncharted lands of faggotry now, Veeky Forums.

>scooping ice-cream

I use a knife to carve out Ice-cream blocks.

Go back and read your original argument, moron.

You're struggling today, aren't you?

Read, moron, read.

Does gelato make you autistic?

It gels up your brain

Gelato just isn't a fancy name though, it's a particular style of ice cream.

All gelato is ice cream, but not all ice cream is gelato.

The informal use of invest/investment can mean to buy something of cost, that will then repay through usefulness. Where are you from that you don't know this already?

Gelato is typically 8% butter fat and an overrun of 30%, it is not ice cream as ice cream is at least 10% butter fat.

Jack's in Mexico teaching little spanish urchins the glory of god and how to properly cook brisket chili, and you're shitposting about fucking ice cream scoops on the internet and rubbing your tiny dick like you're somebody

you make me sick, I know you don't care faggot, but in my opinion you're a real piece of trash, enjoy your fucking scoop (I agree that it's the patrician way to serve ice cream desu)

Why are they all raw, what is he trying to accomplish?

Fuck off, newfag.

>Sit the ice cream on the counter for 3 or 4 minutes, then scoop.
or you could just stop being a cheap retard and buy a ice cream scope. WA LA

Friendly reminder that Jack isn't relevant to Veeky Forums and his threads will never be allowed here.

I am an adult, and that's exactly why I choose to eat ice cream. Are you a child?

do you eat ice cream, or do you drink it? i mean it melts in your mouth and you end up drinking vanilla milk (or whatever).
so it's really a beverage and not a food, right?

Friendly reminder that he will always be posted here, regardless of the rules.

I just use a rice paddle. Sturdy unlike a normal metal spoon. Plastic so one does not have to dunk it in hot water and dry it off in between scoops. Fucking has the leverage and stabbing ability required for ice cream right out of the freezer unlike those shitty plastic scoops.

Do people know that these things have a heat conductive fluid sealed within the handle? It warms up the scoop using your own body temperature. It's amazing.

Jackfaggot, please.

Ask yourself the same question about custard.

Yeah, I hate when I go to the States and have to see all those starving people because there is no food there whatsoever.

Who is this Jack that you speak of?

in the eyes of the ATF its a food stuff since you can have alcohol in it

Go to /tv/.
You'll find all the YouTube "celebrities" there.
>also: Fuck off, newfag.

>2016
>still eats ice cream

disgusting

What do you call ice cream in Italy then, since it is apparently different than gelato?

>this thread

Spain

I don't eat toast or drink coffee, yet I have a coffee maker and a toaster.
Also, where did you get the coffee from? The original post only mentioned a kettle and a toaster.

If you buy one of these and it says "not dishwasher safe"

DO NOT PUT IT IN THE FUCKING DISHWASHER!!!!

feck u. my house, my rules!

>buying ice cream
Are you 12?

It's fine to eat it occasionally.

>eating ice cream outside of special occasions

When you win a medal at the special olympics they give you an ice cream.

Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry. In that order.

the real question this thread hasn't answered is

>buying ice cream
>buying ice cream after the age of 12

Zeroll is a pretty nice panty dropper ice cream scoop. I gave them out as Christmas gifts one year to close family and friends. But, that was before I met the good chef's smart scoop. This Teflon coated, sharp edged, ergonomic, spring loaded, beautiful bastard will outscoop any zeroll anyday. The opening mechanism and curved "jaw" literally pushes the ice cream out of the scoop using the natural curve in the bowl of the scoop when you release the handle.

Zeroll is a good level to be on, but I have surpassed simple material possession level speak. The good chef's smart scoop has allowed me to transcend to levels of self actualization I could have never even dreamed of while using a zeroll ice cream scoop.

Get. On. My. Level.

>not cranking out a superior quenelle or rocher every time

>that'll be 25 dollars, plus service charge and tip

the cost structure for that restaurant is like no other restaurant in the world. It can take one chef days just to make one item for the menu. Dining there is four and a half hours of entertainment. In theory that's just over $100 an hour for a multi-sensory gastronomic journey of history, nostalgia, emotion and memory. but go ahead, stick to your tendies.

Just fucking kill yourself please.

>multi sensory gastronomic journey of history, nostalgia, emotion, and memory.
You sound retarded, my dude

Laid it on way too thick lad

Refine it for next time, and you'll do better

paid ice cream scoop shills on my Veeky Forums?

I don't use a regular spoon, though. I use big, solid, old spoons that can actually take the tension and not bend out of shape.

Tried a dedicated ice cream scoop once, and the handle came off it.

I'm not paid, that's honestly the best ice cream scoop I've ever used.

Hand to god, I swear that ice cream scoop made me a better human being.

I'm american. I have plenty of things I don't need.

Doesn't have the little ice-cream sweeper in the back.
>pic related

>not making every day special

It's like you don't even want to live deliciously

Looks like someone forced some animal to eat nothing but marzipan and kept it from shitting and that picture is the result of its final shit before it died.

>$55 plus tip

it's not our fault you waste money on shit you don't use then.

That ice cream scoop in your picture Is shit tier. Look up reviews, Zeroll is the best.

Never used one of those, but the reviews on amazon aren't that impressive, even a few 1 stars. The Zeroll though is a steady 5.

Also on actual comparison sites, the Zeroll seems to always come 1st. They also have this newer one now, with an anodized non-stick coating. Another thing I'd question on yours is the actual shape of the scoop, the Zeroll makes perfect spheres, I doubt yours can do the same.

There are plenty of bad reviews for the zeroll. Many people shit on it for not being dishwasher safe. A couple years back they had a bad batch that went out and exploded due to heat exposure which actually injured some customers.

cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2012/The-Pampered-Chef-Recalls-Ice-Cream-Dippers-Due-to-Impact-Injury-Hazard/

Incidents/Injuries

The Pampered Chef has received 16 reports including damage to kitchen items and six reports of personal injuries including lacerations, bruises and redness caused by caps coming off the base of the handle.

Remedy

Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled ice cream dippers and contact The Pampered Chef for instructions on obtaining a replacement or refund. Consumers can also contact their Pampered Chef consultant for replacement and refund information.

Sold at

Pampered Chef consultants and online at www.pamperedchef.com from July 2010 through September 2010 for about $15.

Manufacturer(s)

The Zeroll Company, of Fort Pierce, Fla.

Distributor(s)

The Pampered Chef, of Addison, Ill.

The smart scoop will make perfect spheres, as with both scoops, it takes a bit of practice.

The smart scoop does not have some gimmicky liquid filling that can explode and injure the user. It just has a perfect Teflon coating and a really smooth release mechanism that results in a perfect scoop everytime. because its not heated, it doesn't melt your ice cream, so you could even claim that the smart scoop makes a better hard pack/cold ice cream scoop. If you want your ice crew soft serve or premelted, go zeroll all the way. I have used both and LOVE both. But my smart scoop is my go to ice cream scoop.