Wife just left to stay with her sister

Next stop $3.50 wtf is going on??? I'm losing everything here. Those wine bottles looked amazing wtf has biz shilled me into??? I told my wife $75 by March WTF BIZ!!! FUCK!!!

CHINK'D

What? This is a Chinese coin? Jesus fuck, I'm going to be sick

That's when you get for buying into a hypecoin which was obviously Tron 2.0.

I bet she's getting fucked by Sunny Lu as we speak.

>going all-in on literally anything
Your fault for being a fucking idiot. Never got all in on ANYTHING, especially new coins in crypto. over 95% of coins have failed.

>he didn't buy it below $1

lol get fuk'd faggot, ven is overvalued atm.

investors, speculators, hodlers......

whew

it blows my mind that people prefer that over trading

trading returns are phenomenally exponentially greater

sucks to be retarded I guess

Fuck, I bought in at 29cents and been accumulating the whole time. Shit, bmw partnership+ partnership that will expand their market even more. Damn, koreans can fully start trading it starting march. Urgh, starting june nodes will be out cutting circulating supply drastically as businesses will invest in it to have thor and be able to use the blockchain. Also 70% of thor will be burned so price will not be inflated

You're retarded he was probably playing with 5-20k max that's when you're supposed to all in a coin cause diversifying won't get you anywhere with such a small stack

its been what, one day, since the rebrand

this is weak hands taking back their few hundreds of dollars

>NEO IS ALSO CHINK

Stop being reasonable faggit and let us fud in peace.

Why is it dropping?

i made this for you op

CHINKED

Yea. I'm retarded because I mitigate risk and don't go all-in like a foolish greedy child. I've turned 10k into 260k but I'm retarded. Bad trades happen, even when everything looks perfect, shit happens and going all-in on anything is fucking dumb. People with your mindset are cancer and won't be long for this board when you eventually get dumped on hard. Or you just sit here and give crap advice when you yourself don't hold shit.

I'm part of a PnD discord. It's dropping because some whale literally @everyone and said the venchain keynote was shit and he's out. It caused a domino effect where all the other whales pulled out and then of course everyone else started to.

this is giving me flashbacks of nano now when it was crashing.

I didn't sell the 0.00061 recovery trap.

Why would you listen to Veeky Forums pajeet shills? If you took some time to dyor you would have seen what was obvious to anyone with a 3 digit iq, which is that no one actually cares about a blockchain that can track wine, and it was a pure hype coin with no substance. No one even knows what the fuck it really does because there's no white paper.
>Hurrr durrr muh partnerships
Fuck off faggot. The only thing keeping it's price high was the anticipation of the rebrand, becsuse people were too stupid to realize that it was already priced in.

Tl; dr Congrats on being a fucking retard.

OP, just as everyone here agreed Ven is a great investment when it was rising, now everyone will tell you that you're stupid. Don't take advice from Veeky Forums ever.

This. Don't the ONLY time you listen to Veeky Forums is when they turn you on to something new that has not mooned but is getting good traction. Then you put a small portion of your stack in, double or triple up and GTFO. This is the only way you make money using Veeky Forums, just for awareness of new shill coins that will be pumped and dumped.

Yes, you are utterly retarded. This is a zero sum game, you fucking idiot. For me to win, others have to lose. Why giving out good advices? I'll only give you a good one once : kill yourself

>not mentioning your wife's son
4/10 not following Veeky Forums traditions

>Why giving out good advices?
How did I know you were a subhuman?

>random insults
Ok

The essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Walton has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. Vechain does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, Vechain is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for Vechain, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Walton is somewhat ironically better at authentication than Vechain for this reason, despite Vechain's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Vechain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5.

Its not random, he's obviously a Pajeet. He's just trying to hide it by not saying "sir" in every other sentence.

Spice up this pasta it's getting bland faggot