Just dropped 2k into LINK, my life's savings

Just dropped 2k into LINK, my life's savings...

please don't meme me

Other urls found in this thread:

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wrong use of the meme you fuck

You've memed yourself

Even if you don't make it, you should be proud of yourself for taking a risk instead of perpetually waiting for the "Right time" to invest

This is not an approved Link meme. Give it back!

please sir, buy mobius instead.

do the needful.

i almost miss makifes at this point

WE’RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

Congratulations, you just played yourself.

that's not how you use that picture go back REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

you’re a MANIAC

good man, welcome aboard.

you now have three options:
1. hodl and forget about it. cash out in two-three years.
2. accumulate to to 10k
3. monitor it constantly, bitch and whine like a faggot every time it doesn't moon because you have no understanding of chainlink or why it doesn't follow the rules of the other shitcoins shilled here or value the long term potential of it.
choose wisely.

itt dumb white cavemen

Explain the last point for me in detail and I'll give in and buy this bs if you don't sound retarded like most stinkies

I chose option 2. I'm at 8k now. Once I hit 10k I'm hoping to go with option 1 but more than likely I'll be doing number 3

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

If you can read this and not become and all-in stinky linky then you are fucked lad.
unironically 100% going to neck yourself within 5 years.
And user, I don't want that to happen to you.

If you're open-minded then you'll look into it.

pic related

big risk my man, you should have waited for a dip

>38 pages

18k linkie here.

The only other coin I'm interested in is FUN.

You memed yourself. This market is driven by primarily hype, and second is usefulness.

Your hands are too weak, you're not going to make it. Unless Sergey announces something big at SXSW LINK will dump hard right after. Are you going to sell at a 60 loss% What about 80%?