What's your favourite breakfast, Veeky Forums?

What's your favourite breakfast, Veeky Forums?
We need a good thread now that the jack (who is irrelevant to Veeky Forums) one has rightfully been deleted.

Cherry pecan pancakes with maple syrup, eggy taters, bacon, sausage, and orange juice.

Just eggs and bacon man.

Cold all-dressed pizza.
Coffee and a cigarette.

Eggs and bacon.

t. Ron Swanson

Water.
Paracetamol
Toast..

Scrambled eggs, potatoes or hash browns with some onion, and a stack of buttery pancakes. Coat the whole plate in syrup. On the side is small bowl of grits, two pieces of buttery toast, and serving of seasonal fruit.

I know it's Amerifact diner tier, but damned that fat ass meal would be satisfy.

eggs,bacon,toast,beans in tomatosauce,sausage and fried potatoes.
honestly though, i rarely do that, i usually stick to just toast,beans,eggs and bacon. fresh oj or milk as my drink of choice

booty

>breakfast
>posts a non food item

There is no need to be upset, friend.

Cereals with milk, a cup of coffee and a slice of bread with jam.
Just a typical french breakfast.

Unless you genuinely eat cigarettes every morning, in which case I don't have to deal with you much longer

Corn beef hash, two eggs sunny side up (make sure you break the yolks on the hash), home fries, rye toast, coffee.

2 x Sausage(links)
2 x sausage(square)
3 x Bacon
2 x Potato Scones
2 x Eggs(fried)
1 x Black Pudding
1 x White Pudding
1 x Fruit Pudding
1 x 100g of Heinz™ Baked Beans
3 x Mushrooms(halved)
0.5 x Tomato
2 x Fried Bread
1 x Pint of Milk(semi-skimmed)

Scrambled eggs works best for me. I usually go with the Gordon Ramsey method, you know ''OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, REPEAT''
add that to some nice bread and top it with some chives and you got a bomb ass breakfast to eat.

I either eat oatmeal with different berries or fruit, eggs or yogurt/fil. Full English is alright as well tho.

back bacon and fried egg on toasted rye with cheddar, jalapeno, paper thin apple slices and maple syrup because I'm a canadian stereotype

I stole the idea from some street food I had once

Underrated post

Toasted oats, shaved coconut, almonds, walnuts, Brazil nuts, LSA mix, goat milk.

Oh, and banana sliced on top. Served with black coffee, to balance out the banana's sweetness.

You guys Britbongs? I would kill to eat like that every morning you fags are lucky.

I'm on a cut right now, so dry toast, eggs whites and black coffee (no milk) for me

>served with black coffee, to balance out the banana's sweetness
Are you for real m8?

A cheese, bacon & egg on a bun breakfast...

there is no bacon in that picture?

Oatmeal with applesauce, milk, cardamom and cinnamon. Scrambled eggs and a slice of levain bread with butter and cheese.

>I would kill to eat like that every morning you fags are lucky

Whats stopping you lad?

Yes there is . Thinly sliced.through the egg.

biscuits and sausage gravy with eggs and bacon
good shit senpai

I see the reviewbrah thread just got shitcanned.
There is hope, Veeky Forums.

I wish we had just one nazi mod.

Eggs Benedict (florentine): toasted, lightly buttered English muffin, bacon, spinach sautéed with a little shallot and tomato, poached egg, hollandaise (either home made or Knorr, which is quite good desu), a very light dusting of paprika, assembled in that order.

Though nearly every day starts with several cigarettes, water, a small glass of cognac and coffee.

fuck. missed it first time. great spot bro. thanks!

Tinned mackerel in tomato sauce and the sinking feeling that today will be just as shit as yesterday

Country breakfast: three eggs over-east with light salt & pepper. Thick-sliced ham, biscuits & gravy, hash browns with tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, and jalapenos, stewed apples, a large glass of orange juice over ice, and a cup of coffee.

Why are the beans so watery they just slowly spread out until thyee one been thick

Cinnamon toast

But why are the eggs on the west side?

I like a big breakfast but can't stand anything potato in the morning

Full out breakfast:

Grits
Scrambled eggs
Hashbrowns
Bacon
Biscuit drenched in sausage gravy

Leftovers.

Buttermilk biscuits with white gravy, scrambled eggs, and pork sausage. Hashbrowns optional.

Or a sausage kolache and a (lightly) glazed donut.

Depending on my mood:
>chicken fried steak with fresh corn bread
>new york strip with fresh corn bread
>homemade biscuits and gravy (spicy Italian sausage and lots of pepper and whole milk when making the gravy)

why does every thread always have those shitty british puke blood beans with sausage its so gross

seriously stop

>corn beef hash

I prefer leftover slow cooked roast beef hash with the potatoes, peppers, onions and carrots slow cooked with them the night before and fried a little bit with some heavy/thick beef stock gravy to bind it all together.

fuck breakfast

i like to run lean in the morning

Waffles.

yet the alc threads remain

Only sensible answer in the thread

bagel with cream cheese, smoked salmon, onions, and tomato
taste delicious imo

Huh? You ever tried baked beans with breakfast? Its pretty good. Lots of fiber, some carbs, and you can soak up the sauce with the eggs or toast.

two six egg omelets
five pancakes
bacon
sausage
biscuits hamsteak
a loaf of toast
all smothered in gravy

A motherfucking Ulster fry from Maggie May's in Belfast.

Me too.

>Onion bagel
>herb cream cheese
>Smoked salmon
>Red onion
>Dill
>Capers
>Wedge of lemon squeezed over it
>pepper

You can't give me a better breakfast

I like this one more because there doesn't seem to be any black or white pudding hockey pucks on the plate. Black pudding is for fags.

looks like any cooked breakfast from wetherspoons m8

try again mick

this is fantastic, have this several times a week, though that's not how i like my eggs

A bowl of rice or millet milk porridge, some quark, jam, toast with butter, cheese and sausage and some dessert.

>every morning
>Americans

kys

>Bacon
>Beans
>Square sausage
>Black pudding
>Haggis
>Fried egg
>Tattie scone

indisputable

"Cheese".

If he is American, then half of the components to a Full English aren't available to him, the black pudding being a big one.

Are you mental?

i eat 8 weetbix, with milk

Why does every thread have shitposting yanks trying to ruin it?

Reviewbrah, Jack and Joey threads are a bright, shining ray of light in the sea of shit that is modern Veeky Forums
>Do Amerifats really do this?
>Do Britcucks really do this?
>vegan shitflinging thread
>coffee shitflinging thread
>soda shitflinging thread
>thread about how sugar is worse than cocaine
>thread about how eggs are worse than cyanide
>fasting shitflinging thread
>tendies/candy shitflinging thread full of retards arguing over whether or not eating it is considered childish
>shitposting Veeky Forums crossies

Of course he hasn't, he just wants attention.

You must be abig fan of black pudding then.

It's a shart thing I guess.
Fucking disgusting creatures.